Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh, Here She Comes

Started by Cobalt, June 12, 2015, 12:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobalt

Quinn lifted her chin again, looking down her nose at her new ghostly little wisp of a friend. Behind the haughty arch of her eyebrows and the skeptical set of her mouth, some of the appraisal was sincere.

Was he one of those nobles who couldn't get off without stabbing someone in the eye socket and stirring their brains to mush? Wouldn't that be wild! He could barely spit a coarse word in her company but the thought of him trying to crack her skull open at the joints did amuse a little. Quinn wasn't quite that bored yet, or if she was she just didn't have the drive to come up with those kinds of solutions.

No wonder she'd washed out of her da's business.

Kittycad wasn't like that, though, she'd have put money on it. He wouldn't be like that with her, anyway. She wasn't an easy mark. They liked easy marks.

"Don't ask me any personal questions about my scars and maybe I'll give you a new one or two for the next girl to not ask questions about."

Draconian

Cadreinth just stared at his newest companion and blinked at her for a few moments.

"Alright, Thank you for letting me know."

Surely if she hadn't given him her disclaimer, he would have asked. Now he knew that asking would be bad news. Still, he could look and speculate. While he didn't have a fetish for scars, he could appreciate them in their own way. The stories they could tell. The memories attached to them.

He himself didn't have many physical scars. A few on his hands from when he'd discovered his magic and it's more... Self-harming abilities than anything useful. Soon enough, Cadreinth had Quinn at his suite door and opened it carefully for her, offering her a smile. "Care for a drink?"

Cobalt

Ah yes thank you milady Quinn great gracious dame of the nearest available pussy, said her cuddly little daisy lord. Well, not in those words, but near enough as made no difference.

"I care for all your drinks, yes," she said. "You've no idea what it takes for me to get even a single sheet to the wind." She shrugged. "I mean, so to speak."

What was he going to do, poison her? Maybe if he had her drink lamp oil, and then lit it. But then again, maybe not.

Draconian

"I've got some nice whiskey," Cadreinth closed the door behind her, the sound of the lock clicking.

"I'd say it puts hair on your chest but..." He lowered his shirt to display what he could of his pale chest, hairless, "I haven't gotten any yet." A shrug, "It could probably peel paint though." A grin and he moved to the cabinet where the liquor was stored, pouring two glasses of it. He held one out to Quinn.

"To... My lovely Adelan rose," A wide grin and he rose his glass in a toast, still holding out hers to grab, "If you're anymore interesting I may have to try and get someone to write a book about you."

Cobalt

Paint peeler. That sounded about right, though she must have missed when nobles started calling that cistern-rancid trash nice.

The chest wasn't bad. No chest hair. What did he have elsewhere, she wondered? Look at that smooth Serenian baby skin. Nice and powder soft while they had it, though it fell off in bags faster than deer guts sliding off a doorknob.

Best hop on while the riding was good.

"Better not," she said, taking the offered glass. "Got enough executioners after me as it is." Lightly she tapped her glass against Cadreinth's. She took a drink.

Holy shit it was good.

"Wow. Fuck me sideways and call me Daddy. That's not bad." She saluted him with the glass before finishing it. "Score one for Kittycad."

Draconian

Cadreinth gave her a sweeping bow when she complimented his whiskey.

"I'd prefer not to call you Daddy. Sideways fucking can be negotiated though, if that's what you like." His fingers went to the buttons of his shirt and he slowly plucked at them, trying his best to give Quinn some bedroom eyes.

Probably just looked a little sleepy though.

Cobalt

If the sound of Cadreinth cursing could possibly get old, Quinn was going to have to leave town before that ever happened. It was important to enjoy the little things in life, like nobles trying on naughty words and also sideways fucking.

Quinn shrugged grandly, reaching down to the hem of her dress and whipping it over her head in one practiced gesture, leaving her entirely naked. Nothing else about how she carried herself changed.

"I like whatever."

She was sure he could manage whatever, especially under her firm tutelage. Whatever.

Quinn was pleasantly surprised to find that he was not entirely new to the tasks she set him, though she did have to wonder when the last time was that someone had insistently wanted him and not as a means to reach his money. It was good, though, as long as it didn't get anyone attached. It was an acceptable way to be a bit surprising.

Not too many surprises for her, though, which was just how she liked it. She kept a watchful eye on him at all times, and nothing he did wrong ever raised up the hair on the back of her neck. Just a man, then, after all. Just what he seemed. Good.

When she'd finally reached that space where she didn't have to think anymore, where she didn't have to look for any new ways to kill her way off the premises, she wasn't quite tired but she could smell him and herself and them on each other in all the right ways.

With a swift spin of her legs she kicked herself standing.

"Now I'm hungry again."

Draconian

Whatever indeed.

Cadreinth had a hand over his eyes to block out the light and did his best to have nice even breathing. It was easy. Sort of.

Then she was up and hungry and he stared at her for a long time. That was it? She was hungry? He sat up and pushed his hands through his hair, giving a stretch and moving his hands to scratch at his chest. The opalescent hair stood on end where he pushed his fingers through it and he just smiled at her.

"I guess it is like... Dinner time." He looked at the window and then down at his very naked self for a moment before looking back at Quinn. That had been fun. Refreshing in a weird sweaty way. He stood up and placed his hands on his hips, looking at his bedroom guest with an eyebrow raised, "I take it the lady would like dinner? It would be my honor," He gave a bow before he looked down at the floor for his pants.

"Did you want stew again or like... A steak?" Cadreinth pursed his lips and looked at her for a moment, "I could go for a steak."

Cobalt

The naked bowing.

Quinn liked the naked bowing. She was going to have to remember that one for next time, especially if there happened to be a next time with Cadreinth. She did like that hair of his.

"I will allow you to buy me more delicious food," Quinn conceded. "But only..." She extended an arm gracefully and pointed one languid finger at Cadreinth. "...because you bowed." She jerked her thumb toward the door. "You good to go?"

Draconian

"Oh, thank you." Cadreinth smirked, "I like being told I'm allowed to buy people things. Takes the pressure off, y'know?" He bent down to scoop up his pants and tug those on and like everyone else in the world ( except for the very adventurous ) he pulled them on one leg at a time. Giving a stretch and scratching at his bare chest he cast another pleasantly sated smile towards Quinn.

"I'm good go to once I..." He looked for his shirt before tugging that on, running his hands through his mop of hair before turning to Quinn. "How's my hair? Is it bed-messy or just I'm Attractive And Don't Care About My Hair messy?"