Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quest of A Lifetime, Part 1

Started by Ethereal-Star, August 26, 2015, 07:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"As for my skills," Faelis started. "I am an accomplished fighter, using speed rather than strength most of the time, though strength is not something I lack, I fight with my daggers and am just as good with my body.  I am stealthy, I would like to think, even for an elf." He smiled. "And not too bad in looks, wouldn't you agree?"

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Ethereal-Star

Olwen rolled her eyes. "Full of yourself, aren't you?" But he did have a point about his good looks, but the blood mage wouldn't tell him that. Let him squirm for a bit, she decided, although she doubted squirming was something the golden-skinned elf would do. He seemed much too conceited for that sort of behavior.

Now looking at Ellis as she waited for him to explain what he added to the group's repertoire.

Whim

"Ellis Hargrove, transmuter and transmogrifier. I can change my shape, and If you trust me I could make some adjustments to yours too," he flashed a playful grin at Faelis "you won't even need all that jewelry to be pretty."

I'd look just as good if I had a bunch of gold and and gemstones hanging off my skin! Ellis thought in a huff.

With that Ellis scurried in a half-circle around Avarosa. "Dragonsblood, huh? What sort may I ask? You've an unfamiliar hue. Firedrakes tend to take on a reddish usually, if I recall?"
Awesome avatar by Eckhart_von_Musel

Guilds:
Wyrdwood Academy of Arcane Science

Events:
The Midnight Harvest
Into the Mouth of Qokagax

Characters:
Ewan ap Rhys - once a great sorcerer, now a small boy
Anwen ferch Rhys - scholar of blood magic
Duke Blackthorn - Duke of Dawn and Dusk, Warden of Weal and Woe, and all-around evil faerie
"Kaliam" - magically conjoined apprentice wizards
Maergath - Magister of Soulshaping, necromancer, angry and hateful wizard
Narlis Thordane - Hero for hire, proud and unrepentant scumlord
Niamh Wayrest - trader in forbidden lore, purveyor of curiosities
OLIVER THE BARBARIAN - a very reluctant hero and monster-slayer
Sage Whitechalk - heir to the Whitechalk Family
Saoirse Nettlefield - Headmistress of Wyrdwood, conniving academic

JackieCat

Faelis would have replied, and with some pretty scorching comments, if Ellis had not then scurried off.  But Faelis was not so insecure that he needed to insult Ellis back, though it would have been entertaining. 

But instead Fealis just shifted his weight to one leg and crossed his arms, the whole time the same arrogant expression across his elvish features.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor