Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Cycle Begins Again [Heretic King]

Started by Ethereal-Star, November 28, 2015, 07:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

@Heretic King

Blue above, blue below. In the middle of the Tuor Ocean, an interesting object drifted amongst the waves of sea-green, while much in the way of sea life swam below. This object, a bottle made from pure silver decorated with many colorful, and valuable gems of different kinds, was no ordinary bottle. Not just because of the obvious value it held, but because of what it held inside. For indeed, the bottle was one of a kind, holding within its very own djinn, a wielder of wishes and magical merchandise from many realms and planes of existence.

And so it was on this fine day where sky blue meets ocean blue, the bottle drifted lazily about, awaiting a new cycle of servitude to begin, a new chance to do what she did best. Her previous masters had all since died or given her away, so here the bottle lay, traveling steadily among the large body of water until one day, it reached the shore of some distant land. Bobbing gently up and down, as though waiting for someone to pick it up and unleash the secrets it contained within...

Medievarad

"Hmm. An object of note.." Acheron snickered as he saw the glint of a metal object, the ship he was on slowly sailing over the waves. The crew all but some thralls dead. Thralls that operated the ship. A crow landed on his shoulder, bearing similair eyes to his, he nodded. The creature flew off. Towards the glint. Soon, it returned, reporting back to his master. Acheron merely nodded as he pulled the pirate's hat forward, the shadow covering his eyes.

He stood in a puddle of blood. The corpses of these pirates would serve his food during the trip. His and the thrall's food. He extended a finger into the distance. "Forward." He said, the frigate picking up speed.

Soon, the odd bottle drifted by the ship, a murder of crows swooping down on the bottle and grabbing it with loud and agressive chirping. He took the bottle in his hands, the same crow landing on his shoulder as the rest took up position on some of the masts or sails. "Intruiging." He said, as he dried it off with the sleeve of his black coat.

Ethereal-Star

At the contact of his coat rubbing against the elegant bottle, it began to slightly shake and vibrate before a thick trail of blue and gray smoke erupted out of the top, the cap to it popping off and rolling on the ship's floor by the vampire lord's feet. The smoke quickly cleared and in its place stood a woman. No scratch that, a djinn. She had hair that fell down her back in long wavy locks of silky black beauty, light purple skin, wearing gold and silver-white clothing, and her eyes... Her eyes were the most purest silver color and they gazed at him for a moment before she bowed subserviently before him.

"Master..." she intoned in an ethereal feminine voice. Standing back up to her full height, she continued. "I am at your service." Looking expectantly at the dark green-haired vampire, silver eyes meeting those of red crimson.

Medievarad

Acheron folded his arms as the bottle rolled around, smoke dispersing and a djinn revealing herself. He arcged an eyebrow as the woman bowed before him, tipping the pirate's hat upwards a bit. "Master? Do elaborate. And state your name."

Ethereal-Star

"Of course, Master." Muhsina gave a slight bow once more. "As I am a djinn and you are the next one to have picked up my bottle and summoned me, that means that I am now in your employ. As a djinn, I am able to grant whatever wishes you desire, at a price of course, as well as you would have sole access to my shop of magical merchandise. Only my current master has these services available to them, and no one else. Should you die or give me away to someone else, my service to you will end and another cycle would begin again."

Muhsina looked expectantly at him. "I am at your command. What do you wish of me?"

Medievarad

Interesting. Acheron scratched his chin with a slow sigh. "The first thing I want from you is your name, djinn." He started, tilting his head slightly, lost in thought for just a second. "And. These prices. Do give an exemple."

Ethereal-Star

"My name is Muhsina. When it comes to granting wishes, I would require any number of things in return, whether it be gold, gems, expensive jewelry, a treasured keepsake, even a piece of your own soul or the soul of someone you know. Anything of value will do. The heftier the wish, the heftier the price. It is ultimately up to you what you are willing to give or not, but if nothing is given, the wish will not be granted. There are however, some things beyond my power to make happen." Muhsina explained to him. Her bottle lay on the ground by Acheron's feet, having stopped rolling around, the stopper right next to it.

Medievarad

Acheron picked up the bottle, holding it up infront of him and studying it. "I see." He merely stated, sighing slowly. "My very own djinn. Consider me pleasantly surprised." The vampire chuckled slowly as he lowered the bottle again. "But for now. I have nothing that needs wishing. Do you know how you ended up in the ocean?"

Ethereal-Star

"My last master decided that I was too much trouble and got rid of me, throwing me and my bottle over the side of his small boat." Muhsina explained. "He was a simple common man with little money before I served him. Years later, after deciding he had everything he could ever need and deeming me unfit to remain in his employ, Ronald decided that he wanted nothing more to do with me or my kind. And thus, I have drifted here since then. It has been many years."

While her face was more or less expressionless, there was the underlying hint of sadness present at being rejected the way she had, but a split second later, the look was gone, replaced with a calm composure on her light purple-skinned features. "Is there anything else Master desires to know of me?"

Medievarad

"Hm. Loads of things." Acheron stated, before tutting his lips. "Your fulfilling of wishes. Are these wishes also able to be off a carnal desire?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. "And, would I be able to wish your complete servitude forever? If so, at what price?"