Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I swear to drunk I'm not God. [Glooob!] [m]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 08:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Ohhhh. Hahaha, yeah, when I first saw you I was all confused, thought ya were a kaadir with clothes and was like...whaaat? Hahaa," Faris laughed, still nursing her drink--but not for much longer. She finished it in a large gulp, eyed the table, and squinted.

"Five 6s."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Liar."

Elaros lifted his cup, revealing his single six.

"I hope you have four sixes beneath your cup."

Rhindeer

"Oh, you betcha."

Faris lifted her cup with a bright grin--

That promptly faltered as she let out a colorful series of curses as she revealed her single 6.

"I thought I had more!"

Yeah. Way too drunk for this.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Elaros raised an eye-ridge at her confidence, but when the truth was revealed, he couldn't help but to smile a bit.

She was definitely too drunk to play this game.

"So, you're a guardswoman? I commend your fortitude, you don't see many women in that profession."

Rhindeer

"Yeah, my family's all military, y'know. Didn't think it was fair all the boys got to do it and I was just s'pposed to marry and pop out babies, so I went nope and stuck it to 'em!" Faris said as she shook her dice to go to round three.

Two 2s, one 3, one 4.

"It's hard, but lotsa girls do it. Ya just can't hardly tell 'em apart from the guys."

DaGlobster

"True. Everybody looks the same beneath the armor, I suppose."

Elaeros rolled, and peeked under his cup.

A 6, a 1, three 5s, and one 3

"Hrmm... One 3."

He took a swig.

"I shall consider myself fortunate, then. Yours is a face far too pretty to hide behind a helmet all day."

Rhindeer

"Pfffft. Was that sincerity or flirting?" Faris said as she peeked under her cup again, having already forgotten what she had.

"Uhhhh...two 3s."

DaGlobster

"Why can't it be both?" Elaros said.

He glanced down at his dice.

"One 4."

Rhindeer

Shit. She forgot what she had yet again. How many tankards had she tossed back again? Faris blinked at Elaros, peeked under her cup again, and then looked back up.

"Two 3s?" she said, forgetting that had already been wagered.

DaGlobster

"You already said that," Elaros commented, looking up at her.

Rhindeer

DaGlobster

"Liar," Elaros stated plainly. He was grinning a bit now, amused by her antics.

"Do you have anywhere to go tonight?" Elaros asked.

Rhindeer

With a sullen sigh, Faris raised her cup to show that, indeed, she was lying.

She flicked away the extra die, now down to three, and shook them in her cup.

"I've got a home," she slurred and shrugged. Which was true. She still lived with her parents, as was tradition until she wed. Not that she was very keen on tradition, but it saved her money at the least. "But I don't got anywhere to be, if that's whatcha mean!"

DaGlobster

"Yes, that's what I meant," Elaros said. He shook his cup, and put it down. He raised his eyebrows a bit.

Four sixes, a four, and a one.

He waved the waitress back over, and secured some more drinks for them. Elaros himself was pretty tipsy, but his reptilian features betrayed very little.

"Do you come to this tavern often?"

Rhindeer

Faris eyed her own dice.

Three twos. Huh!

"One 2," she wagered, taking a sip of ale. "And yeah, this place is like my second home! 'Cept I don't want it to be. I try to be good but bad feels good, so what's a gal to do, eh?"

DaGlobster

Elaros looked over to Faris, and he smiled lightly.

"It certainly does. I'm a bit of a partyer myself," Elaros said, and he took a gulp of ale. He set the tankard back down, and grinned, fangs showing through his lips.

"Four sixes."

Rhindeer

"Liar!" Faris proudly exclaimed, slamming both palms on the table and pointing at Elaros. There was no way he had that many sixes! Since she had none!

DaGlobster

Elaros let out a sigh, but something about his eyes betrayed something else. He lifted his cup, revealing his four sixes. He chuckled a bit to himself.

"So terribly sorry to disappoint," Elaros said.

Rhindeer

Faris wilted, sliding back down into her seat with a defeated look. She let out a sigh, shoulders slouching, and flicked away another dice.

"There even any point in doin' another round?"

DaGlobster

"I don't see one," Elaros said, and he picked up his drink.

"Shall we relocate to my booth? I'll have your tab arranged for in just a moment."

Tags: