Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When Things Couldn't Get Worse. ( Countess! )

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2009, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[ This thread contains mature themes! Dun read if it bothers you or annoys you! ]

Deep breaths.

Jaks turned his head away from her while she examined him like a prized animal, like meat she was going to eat for dinner. Of course it made him uncomfortable, but it didn't embarrass him. Didn't humiliate him. The claw up his back made him shiver, and he closed his eyes briefly, which snapped open when she started to get undressed. Why?

Oh right the tub of water.

"My companion... Means a lot, Mistress." His voice was soft, of course S'ric meant a lot right now, the werewolf was his only ticket out of this place while he was still intact. Jaks felt like crying again but he sucked it up and turned around when he heard her speak again.

No way.

Jaks moved towards her, his green eyes moving over her body as he walked and stepped into the tub to kneel over he lets, his hands moving down to obscure her view of his legs, his head was down still and Jaks still had the decency to blush. Face turned away. What was she planning? The tub wasn't exactly massive and while Jaks wasn't a large man, he was still... In her bubble.

"Um... What do you want me to do, Mistress?" again with that damn word. Jaks swallowed before leaning back a little, fingers clutching at the rim of the tub.

Anonymous

"My companion... Means a lot, Mistress." This time, it wasn't what he said, but the thoughts that went right along with it. It would seem that Jaks truthfully believed that his werewolf companion was going to come for him. It irked her, on some level, he still thought he was getting away. Rather, it downright annoyed her. Grated on the wish for control that she loved so much. This anger didn't show though. She only smiled. "What makes you think he can save you from me, when you yourself cannot move without my command?"

What was so very thrilling, and drew a soft chuckle from her, was his blush as he joined her in the tube. "Do you only find men attractive?" Seinya asked in a purr, using the pleasure of the connection this time. No pain, just lustful satisfaction. Not a lot, but the equivalent to some heavy petting. He was holding on to the tub as though it could potentially save him. Now, Seinya was very curious. How much pleasure would it take for his body to betray him? How much warmth would she need to push into his body before he became aroused without so much as touching him? She'd soon find out. "Is there nothing about my body that pleases you, sweet?" She asked then, drawing a hand down her chest. It disappeared in the water, down her abdomen, stopping right below her belly button. With a very sly smile, she shifted so her legs would be to either side of him. Barely touching him at all. Just an adjustment to their current pose. "Do you want to do anything, sweet?" Seinya purred.

Anonymous

She was evil..ly wonderful. Jaks switched the direction of his thoughts, he watched her, his eyes focused on her...

Jaks turned away and swallowed. "I ... No. I don't find men attractive, Mistress." Or did he? Jaks stared down into the water, at her legs his fingers clutching at the side of the tub all the more. Frowning Jaks pictured S'rics body. Scars, so full of scars, his face was handsome enough, he was... Interesting to look at. Of course, Jaks turned his eyes to look up the womans body, his green eyes slowly moving up, focussing on her breasts for a moment.

Neither of them did anything for him. The woman didn't stir any emotions in his body, didn't make him twitch in any nice way... Until his body warmed and he his tongue got heavy, Jaks relaxed a little... Hungrily Jaks watched the womans hand. His mouth watered and he pried his fingers off of the side of the tub drawing them up her calves.

This wasn't his pleasure. It was created pleasure, like the pain, Jaks couldn't feel his heart wasn't thumping, but the pleasure was there. In his loins, in his joins, in his gut. It felt wonderful. And Jaks couldn't help when his hands moved up her legs under the water, when he tried to pull her to him, his cheeks flushed, his lips open. Jaks moved his hands over so that they rested on the bottom of the tub, his body hovering over Seinyas, his tongue drew over the top of her breast, licking at a bead of water.

He moved closer. "I like what I see, Mistress." Just make this go away, I'll do anything please. Jaks eyes were pleading, the green was clear and as bright as green leaves on a fresh spring day. Jaks was hovering above Seinya, trembling, he wanted more than he desired.

Anonymous

This new pet was turning out to be more and more interesting. Not attracted to the werewolf he seemed so sure would save him. And he didn't react to the quick once over he gave her own body. As a she-devil, Seinya was gifted with a beautiful hourglass figure, soft, rounded highs, and an ample chest. All with smooth, silky skin and an unblemished complection. She was as flawless as Jaks, more so because there were no tattoos on her.

Regardless, he reacted like a good pet. His hands traveled along her calves, and along her legs. When he pulled at her, she moved. Why? Because this was so very terribly amusing for her. The pleasure was all her fault. Why wouldn't she enjoy it then? Her red eyes partially closed as he leaned over her, as slight and slender as she was. In all actuality, physically they were a good match. But Seinya preferred a bigger man, a beast of a man. Didn't mean she couldn't have fun with her new toy. Seinya even shivered when his tongue drew across her breast.

"I like what I see, Mistress."

Her hand slid up his chest, the rod dangling from her wrist, as the contact created a pleasurable hum along his skin. More intense than what he was feeling now. If she wanted, Seinya could simply demand a release from his body... but that wasn't nearly as fun. Her hand slid around his neck and into his hair, drawing him closer. "Have you only been with men, sweet?" she teased in a purr, her other hand brushing along his nipple, tracing it with the tip of a pointed claw.

Anonymous

It should stop, Jaks wanted it to stop. He moved his face closer, panting hotly on her chest, his arms trembled above her, his green eyes staring into her red ones.

The hand moving up his chest turned him hot, made him pant, made him move his hips. His fingers moved to her hip, squeezing gently. His mouth falling open in, almost pouting as he breath against her lips. Her question surprised him. "Man... I've only been with a man, Mistress." Jaks licked his lips before moveing closer, leaning back and crying out when she drew a finger over his nipple.

His body sang and he arched towards her, hands drawing to her hips. "Please end it, Mistress." Damn that word was annoying! Jaks bit his tongue and turned away, his fingers clutching at Seinyas hips, drawing her closer. He didn't want this, but he needed it, like a fish needs water, like a human needed air. To make the ache go away.  Jaks didn't actually make a move to pull her to him, to fix the ache.

"please, Mistress." He gave a panty moan, moving his hips forward.

Anonymous

The ache and strain she put him through turned her on more than anything else. She felt the conflict, saw it, was as much a part of it as he was. Only where it tormented Jaks, it excited the she-devil. Seinya shivered when his hand found her hip, watching him, judging his reaction. He really was pretty, she admitted. Vibrant green eyes, brown hair that complimented the leafy color of his eyes, flawless, perfect skin... And the reaction to her claw circling his nipple made her smile wickedly. So it would seem not all of his responses were so forced.

And he'd only been with.... her breath caught as her red eyes glittered with interest. "The werewolf?" she breathed, tone as silky as her skin. Seinya was momentarily stunned. Of all the lovers to pick that as his first... though from what she'd recalled, maybe it wasn't so willing.

He recovered rather quickly from the sensation of her claw on his nipple. Her body rippled with pleasure when he begged her to 'please end it'. No matter what he said though, his body betrayed him. Jaks gripped her, she could read the want it that touch. Artificial or no, she didn't care. But the moan then,the please... She could be nice... Not to mention she was squriming with anticipation. He'd never -been- with anyone save a werewolf. How astounding. How strange. "You can have me tonight, sweet. No strings attached this time."

Anonymous

Jaks looked away when she asked if it was the werewolf. Should he mention that it wasn't wanted? That it was never wanted. The elf had never wanted before. This overwhelming pleasure was too much for him, his body was heated in places he couldn't recall burning. This was... forced. Jaks wasn't liking this feeling, but he wanted it to end.

Strings attached?

Jaks moved his mouth from being so close to press kisses to the top of her chest, to bite her lower lip as he moved towards her, bringing her hips to his.

The elf didn't care what she made him do later, he wanted this to end, so once he was inside the she-devil he gave a cry of pleasure and braced one hand against the back of the tub and held her with the other one. This was a new feeling. Slightly confused - mostly because there was no pain associated with this - he moved, making water slosh over the sides.

Half way through he moved his hands to kneel, his grip growing stronger against her hips, pulling her towards him as he thrust forward. Jaks lost himself in the sensation, his head tipped back, his breath pushing up through his lungs, fingers pulling her closer before he gave two good thrusts and his hands went down into the water again, his face close to her chest, panting deeply.

Jaks wasn't performing for anyone, he'd let the sensations draw him in and spit him out. Was this was S'ric felt when he...? No wonder that werewolf bastard... Jaks shook his head, the tips of his hair wet, clinging to Seinyas breasts, his shoulders. Jaks was still panting when he leaned up and away, on his knees, his face turned away and his hands in his lap.

This wasn't fun anymore. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go back to digging up useless old rusty things. Not be a pet and not be a slave. Jaks visibly hunched, his shoulders went forward and his head was down. Far from defeated, he was annoyed, pissed off at the situation.

Anonymous

Seinya was usually the passive one, wanting to watch, to preside over the moment like some judge. All about the control, or the illusion of maintaining it. Watching someone lose their control was a high for her, Seinya's way of saying she was so much better because she never lost control. For the briefest of moments, Seinya thought he might fight her. That he would try to ignore the sensations... but there was something so very pliant about him. The elf would do what was required if he felt it would end it faster. Oh how sweet that knowledge was.

Seinya didn't wrap her legs around him, but rather, kept them spread as he gripped her, then did as she had so sweetly suggested. Her back arched, her legs tensed, giving him the best angle. The she-devil didn't seem aware the water was spilled. What did she care with Jaks pushing into her. It wasn't until he knelt and really took control of the moment, guiding her hips, ded Seinya feel she could allow herself an end. She came when he finished, breathing softly as her body sought to keep him in her.

As she lay back in the tub, the feel of her body twittering through the pleasurable throws, she watched him through half lidded eyes. "Brief for your first time with a woman," she sighed softly with a slow smile. "But we'll fix that." Not that she wasn't sated, rather, the she-devil had complete control over her own physical responses as well. "With your previous lover... I will assume he was not usually on bottom?" Seinya waved a hand. "You may get out." She waited for an answer though, watching him. Jaks didn't seem... the type to top a werewolf. This was just idle chit chat.

Anonymous

Bright red was a good colour for Jaks in this situation.

Looking away, he quickly swallowed before following her instructions and standing up and stepping off to the side. Jaks couldn't begin to imagine S'ric on the... bottom? Taker? The girl of the pair? No. He was... Too big. Jaks looked down at himself, he'd forgotten what being around normal heigh people was like. It wasn't normal for Jaks to be to peoples upper arms in height. Jaks had forgotten that.

Jaks moved a hand up to his ear, to touch it, but his fingers curled away. Don't touch. Don't touch it. His mind screamed at him. It would hurt. It was going through his damn ear. Jaks looked down at his feet, at the tent flap.

S'ric... Where are you? Why aren't you here? It's been hours.

His face crumpled slightly and Jaks let his head fall down, let his hair obscure his face. His hands clutched at his sides, his knuckles white. Why couldn't anything go his way for once? He was going to stay at camp. He was going to stay and not piss of S'ric, but no, some stupid human slaver had to find him and now he was with... Jaks looked towards the she-devil. He just wanted to sleep. He trembled and gave a quiet sigh. "What now, Mistress?" Jaks licked the inside of his mouth, his tongue scrapping over his tongue trying to wipe the word away.

Anonymous

What was really amusing was that he was terribly conflicted... about a lot of things, such as the werewolf he claimed was his lover and master. Seinya thought in rather strange that he still clung to that hope... but it was only the first night. She could forgive him that much. When he didn't answer her question, well, that was not quite excusable. Rather than hitting him with the searing pain, she gave him an equally intense bout of pleasure. The sort that would bring him on the cusp of a very involuntary orgasm. Not enough to push him over, but deliciously close.

Seinya slowly stood, letting the water run off her body for a moment as she watched him, judging his reaction from the pleasure she inflicted. Before it would undo him, the feeling left. "I asked you a question, sweet. Make me ask again, and I'll have you writhing on the floor." Figuring her message was delivered, Seinya moved to the cot, stretching her naked, damp form out. She shifted to lay on her stomach, watching him. "Empyt the tub, and put it back where you found it," she ordered in a soft voice.

In the brief amount of time that took, she was close to drifting off. She'd sleep a few hours, then wake extra early to get in some more training before they left. When he'd returned, she pointed to a spot in the middle of the floor. "It is my wish that you stand there all night." Effectively cealing his fate for the rest of the evening, she waved a hand and the lamp that had been lighting the tent went out. Content, for the moment, Seinya soon drifted to sleep.

Anonymous

Crumpling to his knees, Jaks panted harshly, his arms curling around himself and his eyes squeezed closed. He didn't want this. I don't want it! Fingers dug into flesh, clawing at skin as he bit back the moans of pleasure. This was worse than the pain, it was worse because it felt good, a sick sense of the word, but good none the less. All the same it wasn't wanted.

He gave a sigh of relief when the pleasure faded, of course it was irritating, that feeling of finished was so close, but it fading away was as good as anything else, it meant that he didn't... "He never was... On the 'bottom,' just... Me... Mistress."

Empty the tub and put it away. Jaks looked down at himself, naked, before looking back at Seinya. She... Wanted him to wander around naked? He gave a blush, obviously not comfortable being naked out in the open around a bunch of weird people, he did as she told though, he didn't want to cause a fuss.

Naked, Jaks pulled the tub out of her tent, he could feel their eyes on his body and his ears and cheeks went all the more red, once that task was done he returned to the tent, his eyes moving up her body as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Jaks liked when S'ric was sleeping better, he always looked a little more content, a little more peaceful, she... unnerved him.

And made him do evil things.

Like stand in one place all night.

Jaks closed his eyes and went to stand where she had pointed, his legs stood and his shoulders were moved forward, his head down his hands were pressed against the front of his thighs. A few times throughout the night Jaks nodded out, his head tipping forward and he'd wake up, his arms flying out to keep his balance. This sucked. He wanted to go home.

Anonymous

Seinya, being a half devil, didn't need near as much sleep as the rest of the camp. One of the reasons she found it so easy to train slaves as they were moving. A short nap was all that was required for her wake up refreshed and ready to play. Much to the detriment of any slave that did require a normal amount of sleep.  She slowly roused herself, stretching on the cot much like a feline, arching her back as she yawned. That was all it took for her sleep befuddled mind to become as alert as she'd been during the day. Without bothering to fetch clothes, as the planned on being rather... dirty... this morning, she sat up and peered into the darkness that was her room. Gripping the rod in her hand, and smiling a little, she slid off the cot and crossed the distance to what looked to be a barely awake Jaks. Silently, she stalked around him, debating on how to rouse him...

The cool metal tip pressed to the base of Jaks spine, which she twisted to shoot white hot agony into his body. "Time to play," she breathed softly, drawing the metal up his spine. Because of the amount of pressure she applied, welts and bruises were left in the wake of the rod. As though he'd been physically beat wherever the tool graced his skin. All the way up to his neck, where she applied enough pressure to make it feel as though his skull was shattered. Without the magic of the needle through his ear, Jaks could've passed out. Could've sought the solace unconsciousness would bring. But he couldn't even escape there.  There was no getting away from Seinya's pain, or pleasure, unless she wished it. The epitome of control.

She watched him for a moment, letting him adjust to the pain, before commanding, "Stand straight. If you fall, flinch, or double over, the pain will get worse." Seinya circled him then, mulling over what she would need to know. The basics, first. The rod touched his side, along a rib. The pain would be shattering. "I want to know your full name, and where you used to live." Couldn't sell him off someplace people might recognize him.  She held it there, waiting for an answer for as long as it would take him to answer. When it came to waiting for someone to gasp a response through pain, she could be rather patient.

Anonymous

His world was made of burning hot pain.

Jaks gnashed his teeth together to keep from screaming, his eyes burned and he stood still, fingers digging into his thighs. He heard her words and they made him freeze totally, his hand moving up to his side, not sure what pain he would try not to think of, his back, his head? His rib. Jaks breath hitched as he breathed in. His name? Where he lives?

"Jaks Anensia... Mistress." His face was pale and his breathing was irregular and hitched, his fingers were digging into his palms and he trying to keep himself from swaying, from dropping to his knees. Jaks let out a gasp of pain before sucking in air through his teeth, "I'm from Adela, but I'm an a-a-a-archeologist, I have a house in Essyrn, and Ketra, and a place to stay in a small settlement in Draconi forest...M-Mistress."

Speaking quickly, to end the pain, it burned, it hurt, it ached. Jaks felt something wet drip down his chin onto his chest, the blood dripped from his teeth biting his cheeks turned the inside of his lips red with the blood and saliva. His cheeks were wet with tears and his eyelashes clumped together, and his breath drew in with sharp noise through his teeth.

Never in his life had he even imagine such pain, he wanted to crumple and sleep, but the threat of it being worse kept him up right, body shaking from the strain it put him through.

Anonymous

It thrilled Seinya to watch him tremble with pain, though there was no light for him to see her. What thoughts he did have were coated in agony, what responses he provided were simply the truth because he didn't have the opportunity to make anything up.The rod left his skin when he started talking, though the lingering effects of the pain were still there. She had a good enough memory she didn't need to write any of this down. An archeologist from Adela, but he owned houses in Essyrn, Ketra, and Draconi forest. Fantastic. They were obviously not going to try and sell him in any of those areas, but she'd make a note to get the addresses later on. Not like he'd need the possessions anymore.

Seinya allowed him a couple minutes reprieve, circling him like some cat, and he were a mouse. As she made one circuit, she drug the rod along his shoulders, pleased when bloodfilled welts rose up beneath his skin. "What were you doing so far north?" She was very curious where the werewolf factored in all this. And she'd find out. Eventually. She stopped in front of him, smiling sweetly as she made the lamp turn on with a wave of her hand. She loved how the light splayed over his form. The welts decorated him, and he seemed to be fighting to stay upright. Seinya turned away to get dressed, taking her time while leaving Jaks to deal with the pain she'd dealt. Mild compared to what a whole session with her consisted of.

As she laced up the front of her top, the she-devil turned to regard him. "Tell me about your werewolf. I don't think I've ever had one as a pet. Would you recommend we catch him instead of killing him?" Seinya then indicated his body with a look of minute displeasure. "And you're sweaty again." She tsked before brushing a lock of sweaty hair from his neck. Seinya took a seat on the table, crossing her legs.

Anonymous

Jaks let out a whimper his back arching in a silent cry when she drew the rod across his back, more blood drinking down his chin as he panted heavily. Mind was reeling, he was so tired. Why wouldn't she let him sleep? He gave a quiet sobbing breath, his tongue tasted like rust, " I was on a dig, in the tundra, Mistress." The word dropped out of his mouth with no trouble, he was too tired to over think.

"S'ric is a very large man, I'm a little taller than his elbow. He uses me sexually and punishes me when I run away, Mistress." and I'd rather be with him. Jaks had a moment of bravado and he turned his face towards Seinya, blinking slowly, "You'd want to kill him, Mistress." he'd eat you alive if you don't.

His body still trembled, his breath was shaky and when she told him he was sweaty, "I'm sorry, mistress." came out in a whisper, his head down, his hair obscuring his face, not caring that he had blood dripping down his face, that the little drops of blood were trailing down his chest.

Anonymous

It was so very wonderful how compliant Jaks was. Pain was a fantastic motivator. Every question, he answered. Every demand, he fulfilled. In the morning, she'd spent more time asking him questions, pressing the metal rod to that very slender body of his, watching as he trembled and welts rose up on his body. Even though he healed quickly, Seinya continued to decorate him with proof of her power over him.

It thrilled the she-devil to watch him struggle to keep up when she rode her mare during the day. Between not getting any sleep and the attention he'd received in the morning, he was running on pure desperation. Anytime he slowed, the pain was there. At lunch she'd let him collapse where he wanted, resting while the crew and Seinya ate. The crew was usually quiet around Seinya when she was with a new pet. They were all aware of what the rod could do to them. And when she had a pet, the she-devil was always ready to use it. Lunch time was the only break he got though.

After a whole evening of traveling, they stopped and as before, she'd expected him to take care of her mare and draw a bath. While he'd been traveling, he'd only the pain as a companion. This evening, she was going to teach him some of the finer arts that would be expected of him as a slave. There was no pain as a motivator as she invited him into the tub again. Which they didn't leave until the water was cold, most of it having been spilt over the sides. From there, Seinya took him on her cot, showing him more of what she expected, keeping his body aflame with the pleasure side of her control. While there was no pain, he still was left just as exhausted. The she-devil was insatiable. At least he was able to sleep, as she allowed him to pass out on the cot next to her.

Which made it infinitely easier for her to rouse him after the couple hours she slept to continue her lesson. Any time it seemed his body was ready to give out, she pushed him further with the pleasure side of the needle. No matter his mental stamina, she demanded more and more out of his body. The morning left Seinya is a very good mood. As before the traveling they did was at a steady pace. Jaks was allowed to ride with her... but only so she could humiliate him more by giving him more of the pleasure. Wondering how long his control would hold, and when he would break down and touch her like he had in the tub. Nothing too bad, but it amused her all the same. Seinya had no shame.

At lunch, as before, he was allowed to rest. A mere hour of sleep before she woke him with an orgasm. It amused her to watch him squirm awake. After which she pulled him back up on her horse, and proceeded to tease him all the way to the next camp site. When the tent was set up, she pulled him in for a mixture of the two, giving him equal doses of pleasure and pain while pinning him to the cot.

Anonymous

Kill me.

He clung to the edge of a cliff. His self, his mind, so close, so nearly broken, so painfully bruised and battered.  Humiliation finally set in on the horse, he'd been too tired to cry, to do anything but give in to the woman. The rest of the time he was dazed, his body was black and blue, the blisters and welts healed within the day, but the bruises darkened and turned darker and yellow on the outsides, his back was one massive bruise, his sides, his ear still stung from where the needle was pressed through it.

There was barely a moment where Jaks had his breath, if it wasn't pleasure beyond anything it was walking, if it wasn't walking it was a second long nap that left him more exhausted that refreshed. The method of waking up had him twitchy and there was more teasing on the way to the next camp. Sobbing breaths, bucking hips, to make it stop, to make it go away.

It didn't work.

Then another camp, masochistic pleasure.

Jaks kept his hands on her hips, fingers digging into her skin while he moved under her, too tired to scream anymore, his throat raw, his lips red from biting them, dark purple smudges under his eyes. In other words, Jaks looked like shit.

Small moans left his throat, his mind chanted with the moans, they weren't moans of pleasure, they were hunks of words, a few gasping sobs as he moved. He wanted it to end. Where was the werewolf? Why wasn't the werewolf here to save him? Surely he was looking for him. Jaks gripped Seinyas hips harder, letting out a panting sob as the pleasure and pain mixed further.

Dead eyes. Jaks had a pair of very beautiful green dead eyes, he looked up at Seinya, his eyes moving from their groins, up her belly, to her breasts, to her face. End it, kill me, pour the water on the fire, please, please, please. Where was S'ric?

Anonymous

He should've known. From the moment he left Jaks alone, S'ric should've known something was going to happen. For all the times the werewolf was vigilant, the one time he wasn't cost him. And Jaks. His elf. The one soul in the world that S'ric actually felt responsible save for his own. The one soul in the world that he actually wanted safe, the one he didn't want to be hurt. At least, not by anyone other than himself. The hunting had been slow. He was tired, and because of it his first meal had been fish. They were easier to catch, but hardly filling. He'd practically flopped in the water at first, until snapping a few of the dry meated pray down. Which woke his hunger, roused him to actually chase down a buck.

S'ric had devoured the whole thing, bones, fur, and all. That gave him enough energy to hunt for down three rabbits, a doe, one unlucky vulture, and a lynx. All of which didn't compare to how filling the bear was. By the time S'ric was not only full, but actually –not- hungry, the whole of the forest had settled into terrified silence around him. Such was the way of it when he moved into new places. Even the birds learned they were on his menu. If S'ric could catch it, it was fair game. Of course, all this hunting took over the better part of a night and into the morning. Ready to curl up and sleep, which he'd yet to do, S'ric had wandered into the clearing he'd left his elf. Only to find he was gone. Even though his was tired, the anger that shot through him didn't care. The first thought was that Jaks had run again.

Ten minutes of sniffing around told him otherwise.

His scent was just... gone. As thought he'd never left. Only the area S'ric had left him was marked, letting the werewolf know that he wasn't crazy. Jaks had been here... and now he wasn't. Not only that, but there was absolutely no scent trail. None. Not even one that suggested he'd been carried off. Of course, S'ric wasn't daft enough to think that Jaks had managed to wipe himself off the werewolf's radar. Which meant someone else had.

Someone else had taken Jaks. His elf.

All of S'ric bristled at the thought. Sleep was no longer a wish, not even a possibility. Someone had Jaks. Someone had taken him from S'ric. And he was going to be very angry when he finally found them. The lack of a scent trail didn't deter the werewolf, but it did slow him down. Starting where he'd left Jaks, S'ric began to search in steadily expanding circles. There would be a hint of where they went. Something. Broken branches, footprints, scuffed leaves, pressed foliage where they made camp... S'ric wasn't just a wolf, he was a human. He knew what to look for that some animal might miss. And while he wasn't the best at finding footprints, the drag marks were noticeable.

Which led him to where the camp had been. Even though he'd followed such an obvious visible trail, he still smelt nothing. As though he was purposefully being deterred. So be it. He followed the much more obvious trail the campers had taken, the going slow just because he didn't want to lose the trail.

Then, as though he'd stepped through some invisible barrier, the smells returned. Jaks. He'd paused, sorting through the smells, cataloguing, remembering, and filtering through the plethora of scents around. Horses. Men. Humans. Something... decidedly not... and his elf. With a growl, his slow pace turned into a run through the woods. With his nose to guide him, still in his very large wolf form, the ground fell beneath him in a blur. For S'ric, who had yet to sleep, he kept this rapid pace up until he came to the second camp. They were still ahead of him by some lengths...

Ignoring the strain it cost him, and the deep pants required to actually get enough air, S'ric ran some more. Anger added to his stamina, and while most would've cooled off after so long, so tiring a journey, it just pissed him off all the more.

By nightfall on the second day, he found them. A couple were out and about, clearly the lookout, while the others were nestled in tents. Since he was down wind, on purpose, the horses didn't know he was here. Nestled amongst some thick brambles, S'ric caught his breath, black fur blending into the encroaching twilight. Jaks was there. Somewhere. His whole body was tense with anticipation despite the running it'd taken him to get here. The strain would cost him once the anger wore down. For now though, it was fuel enough.

Horses were like alarms when attacking camps of men. There was no way to effectively silence them without alerting the men, and they would rouse the whole camp. Good. His bloodlust was peeked. There were the unfortunate souls that had taken something that belonged to him. And he fully intended on killing them to make sure it never happened again. The running, the wear and tear he'd endured up to this point had left his human side buried deep within the beast, giving himself over to animalistic purpose to find them. This also meant he didn't even try to plan a better course of action other than: kill them all. The wolf in him could settle for no less.

With minimal energy, body pained from the run, and mental state rather frayed when it came to humanity, S'ric leapt from the brush to land on one of the men. His weight crumble his frail human bones, producing a sickening crunch before he hopped from that body to the next. That's all he got before the horses freaked. Even though they'd been tied to trees, they reared and screamed, alerting everyone in the vicinity that he was there.

S'ric wasted no time, barreling into a tent just as someone was trying to come out. The canvas provided little protection as S'ric tore into it, and the man it contained. He wasn't even sure what his claws sank into, but he pulled back with a power none of the human men could match... and promptly threw part of the man's ribs and spine off to the side. The smell of blood fueled his ire.

His ears pressed flat to his skull, ignoring the animal's shrieks, before turning to the nearest man. Drawing back lips to reveal glistening canines, S'ric lunged.

He was so very close to breaking. Another morning, another day... so very little time, and before she knew it, this elf would be a trained slave ready to be whisked off to market. She'd watched and felt the steady deterioration of him, judged the way he responded. Never had Seinya had a pet that gave in so easily. He hated pain though, more than he hated anything she made him do. Which happened to be unlucky for him, as she often used that as a motivator.

It thrilled her more so to learn he healed so rapidly, quickly becoming a clean slate for her to work with. Physically, of course. Mentally, he bore each welt, each release, as something fatal. Breaking down what little resistance he had. Breaking him.

Seinya loved every minute of it. The deterioration turned her on more than anything else. Her exact control over him, the way she could make him respond to her, was a heady addiction. This was the whole reason she was a slaver. Not the profit, but the 'work'.

Poised over Jaks, Seinya was more involved this time than any other. Why? Because he'd soon lose all of who he was, and that was such wonderful motivation. Who knows, maybe by the end of this night, he'd be broken. The she-devil could certainly try. Next, she could...

The horses outside screamed. Normally, this would be cause enough for her to poke her head out. But she was busy, and in wasn't all that rare that one of the men pissed off one of the horses. When his fingers dug into her hips, Seinya impaled herself harder. She liked the stronger grip. The she-devil leaned forward, hands to either side of his head, as she panted softly. He was closed off, trying to save what was left. He looked gorgeous so... violated. So broken. Feeling close to her own end, Seinya groaned just as Jaks growled.

Wait.

She looked down at him. He wasn't growling. Frowning, her attention wandered to the tent opening. The largest wolf head she'd ever seen had pushed aside the fabric. Though she couldn't see any of his body, if the head was any indicator, the beast was big. So... this was the werewolf. He was growling, crystal blue eyes very much intent on her, with lips pulled back to reveal long, bloodied fangs.

After the first tent, he'd not destroyed any others. Rather, he'd peek in, trying to find Jaks. He couldn't go collapsing tents if Jaks happened to be in one. Doing so had earned him cut to his head that had nearly taken off his whole ear, and would've cut into his skull had he not ducked. The man had been waiting, rather than running out to fight with his other companions. He died just as quickly when S'ric's large clawed hand reached in, dragging him close so he could bite one end of the man, such as his face, before pulling his legs with his claws. The human flailed until his neck snapped and his head came off.  Which S'ric promptly crushed before moving on.

Just as he was about to duck into another small tent, some sound... a very familiar sound, drew his attention. Of course, this meant that some man was able to actually stab him. He'd been stalking toward the sound of Jaks when the blade was pushed into his back. Had he not been frayed and tired, he'd have heard the man. Luckily, the mundane weapon wasn't going to cause any lasting damage. Whipping around, the blade lodged is his upper back, S'ric racked the man with a claw, pulling him close with the other, and promptly biting down on his shoulder. The muscles in his jaw tensed as he applied enough pressure to crush his collarbone and shoulder, sinking his fangs in, before pulling away. Flesh and bone was pulled off the human, who didn't even get to scream before he crushed his neck.

With the sword still in his back, producing a dull ache, S'ric finally made it to the tent he thought... He pushed his head in, and went rigid. Mostly out of sheer fury. It was one thing to take what was his, it was another to hurt, mark, and claim it. Growling, he managed not to simply leap at her. Jaks was beneath her, and he looked... S'ric didn't even want to focus on that right now. Couldn't. He was already as pissed as he was going to get.

Crossing the space in the span of a breath, he pulled the woman off, twisting to pin her to the floor. He didn't end it quickly, but rather, pressed most of his upper body weight to her neck. She drove some metal instrument against his arm... and his vision blurred for the briefest of moments as sharp pain, more than he'd felt in quite some time, shot up his appendage. The muscles protested, ached, and threatened to give... but the smell of the woman, the knowledge that she'd taken something from him, dulled that protest to a whimper in the back of his mind. The agony flared across his chest, threatening his already adrenalin spiked heart, causing a pain there he'd only felt when someone had tried to carve it out of him. S'ric shivered at the depth of the sensation, caught between the sickeningly sweet pleasure of it.... and the sheer defiance it took not to pull away.

It was a silent battle between the pain she created in him, and the air he denied her.

Unfortunately for the woman, S'ric was too angry, too... stubborn, to pull away. Even as he felt the left half of his body go numb, shutting down because there was simply no more he could demand from it. With a last grunt of anger, this one more tired than anything else, he crushed her neck.

The pain flipped off automatically, and S'ric withdrew, crouching. Trying not to sway and fall over. No sleep for more than a week, continual running, the sword in the back, and now the pain... He was near the end of his stamina. Shaking himself to become more aware, and causing the sword to waver in his back, he straightened. With a grunt of effort, he reached around and withdrew the half that had been sheathed in him. His very blue eyes landed on Jaks, all anger washing away. He'd found his elf, killed the damned woman... and all he wanted to do was curl up and sleep. Edging slowly to Jaks, occasionally leaning forward to use a clawed hand to help move, his eyes ran over his elf. Bruised, sweaty, injured.... there was real guilt as he brushed a clawed hand against Jaks' chest. All because S'ric had been... for once... careless.

At that, he pulled away and hobbled over to the tent entrance. A brief look outside let him know that only the horses were left. Bodies were scattered, torn. They should be alone. Should. He hoped. There wasn't much fight left in him. Straightening with a growl, S'ric returned to Jaks and carefully lifted him, holding him protectively and possessively, before making his way to the nearby stream. They both needed it, as far as S'ric was concerned. The way to the water was a blur. He was vaguely aware of how they got there, but didn't actually become aware until he simply sat in the shallow water, too tired to move. Too tired to even release Jaks. With his ears pressed flat, eyes closed, S'ric simply tried to relax.

[ Longest post I've typed in... err... awhile... >_> ]

Anonymous

Sluggish was a good word for Jaks.

Even after Seinya had been pulled off of him by the giant black beast Jaks stayed still, his fingers still curled, one arm flopped over the cot, his knuckles brushing against the ground. This was a dream. He'd died and this was a dream. Jaks could feel tears well into his eyes, make his temples hot with the salty mixture.

His fingers curled against his hip, his mouth was still open and he was panting slowly. He heard the scuffle beside him, he even turned to look, but he didn't see anything, he saw his Mistress being pinned by a giant wolf creature. Saw her die. Felt... Relaxed. His arm still hung off of the cot and his body was slowly cooling from the sweat.

With the woman dead Jaks eyes rolled up into the back of his head and with a soft sigh, of course he didn't really fall asleep, his eyes kept opening and he could remember a gentle paw at his chest, being lifted and clung to like a precious package. He panted lowly, precious package. He must have blanked out the rest of the breaking and this was the result.

Jaks eyes didn't look any brighter, he let himself be carried to his new prison, the thoughts of S'ric coming to save him had floated out of his mind during the last crucial seconds. It wasn't until he felt cold water at his legs that he frowned and looked up to see a familiar inky face.

"S'ric..." The word came out a croak and Jaks arms moved to cling to the giant werewolf, the bruises on him were dark purple and blue, yellow on the outside, the purple smudges under his eyes made them all the more green, the general lifeless eyes as he clung and pressed his face into s'rics.

The elf didn't care that S'ric was just happy to get his elf back. It... Jaks moved his hand to S'rics large wolfy head and ran his fingers over the muzzle before his eyes clouded with tears, and his breath hitched. The pain in his chest felt good. Dry sobs rose up around them, and his shoulders were shaking, fingers clinging to the fur. For at least a half hour Jaks sobbed into the fur, until his eyes were red and wet with tears and until all he could do was tremble.

Comfort and the exhaustion of the past days caught up with him after the much needed cry, with his head resting against S'rics shoulder, Jaks gave a last breathy sob before he closed his eyes and slept, body still trembling in his sleep from the pure drain on his lips, the pain he'd been through, the endless string of pleasure that he didn't want.

Clinging like a lifeline, Jaks, unless his hands were pried free, wouldn't be letting go of S'ric anytime soon, nor would he be waking up. At least not after a good long rest.

Anonymous

The water wasn't really deep, but blissfully cool. It barely compared to the sheer relief that flooded through him when Jaks muttered his name. He leaned into the touch as his elf ran a hand over his muzzle. And promptly collapsed against S'ric. The werewolf enveloped him is his rather large embrace, making it hard to pick out the slender elf that was nestled against his black fur and covered him his arms. S'ric's hind legs further obscured Jaks.

S'ric just let him cry. There was nothing he could do but keep a hold of Jaks. He didn't even have the energy to shift to his human self. He needed to sleep, but first, he wanted to make sure Jaks was ok. As ok as he could be, given whatever he'd gone through. S'ric had seen the bruising, knew what that meant, but he didn't know about the pain she'd inflicted that had no mark. No physical one, anyways. So, he did the only thing he was capable of as a werewolf. Jaks weight was actually noticeable to him now, but that didn't matter. When Jaks finally succumbed to sleep, S'ric managed to stay up long enough to shift and lean against a small rock. It was only big enough to brace his lower back and no more, but that was enough. Wrapped around Jaks, arms curled around him, head dipped down to rest on his shoulder, S'ric fell asleep. Or rather, faded into dark oblivion. Too tired to resist.

The morning sun woke him. And while the water should've been cold, S'ric's heat kept it from being so directly around Jaks. Feeling infinitely better, having finally got some sleep, S'ric stretched as much as he was able while still holding on to Jaks. His elf was bruised, dirty, and still smelt remotely of the woman. Opting to stay as a werewolf, since he was bigger and warmer this way, S'ric ran a clawed hand through the water, then over Jaks back. He wasn't sure if it'd rouse Jaks, but wasn't too concerned. They slept the whole evening and morning, until the sun had managed to peek over the trees and down at them. So, still situated in the water, S'ric continued to essentially clean Jaks off with the water running off his fur, and a wide clawed hand running over him.

S'ric tried not to think about it. Of course, trying not to meant he did. The werewolf was pissed, more at himself than anything. He was usually so careful, so vigilant. And this one time of being tired, of wandering off without checking the surrounding area... and Jaks was taken. Not for hours, rather, but days. Sure, the loss of his scent had factored into it, but S'ric was more apt to blame himself because he had caused the whole thing. He cared for, and was responsible for, Jaks. Himself, and Jaks. That was it. He didn't have a pack, no friends, and no family. Yet he'd managed to lose Jaks. Something that he did not do often. His favorites had been taken before, but for hours, not days. And they'd not been harmed. Not to this extent. S'ric had bounties that had taken his favorites, only to have an angry werewolf tear them apart in public rather than hunting them down to do it in a more private setting. He didn't hesitate when someone messed with his things.