Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Brothers, to the Fight (Draco!)

Started by JackieCat, June 03, 2015, 05:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"Oh great," Faelis said. "Here they come, let's go!"

"We have to run," Kilarhas said to Sharlee, and he started won the tunnel, Faelis following.  They turned three corners and were wet from the waist down by the time Kilarhas stopped, he was standing in front of a ladder. "Here," he said. "Quickly, climb up!"

Faelis went first, and as he waited, Kilarhas called to Keyen, his dragon companion. Keyne and he had been born at the exact same moment and were bound to each other, if they both died of old age, they would die together, but if one died early of a wound or sickness, the other would live on.  They had a mental connection and could communicate across great distances.  Kilarhas felt that Keyne was near, but it would be nearly an hour before she got to him, hopefully that would be fast enough.

"Hurry, get up the ladder!"
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor