Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Leathers and Feathers

Started by visualspice, April 24, 2014, 03:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Clint breathed hotly through her hand, trying to speak.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

After a moment, Einin relaxed her hand over Clint's face, and slowly started to lower it.

His hot breath was starting to make her hand all sweaty, so that was kind of gross! And she not-so-subtly wiped it off onto her dress.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"Well so much for my master plan!" Clint huffed when he was finally able to breath. He cut a look to Einin.
"What now?"
As if this were somehow her problem to fix!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"What now? What now?" Einin repeated in a whisper, and let out a quiet laugh.

"I thought you knew what you were doing, wildcat."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Clint glared back at her.
"Yeah, but this is your house. Don't you normally sneak outta here or somethin'? I'm sure a girl like you can't remain all cooped up all the time." ANd he knew her parents...
It was only a matter of time before she was crawling out of these gates!

Rhindeer

Einin coughed and shifted her eyes away from Clint. "Er...no. Why would you think something like that? I would never sneak out. A guard might catch me and then I'd be locked in my room forever!"

visualspice

"Locked in your room, forever? Come on, I doubt that they could keep you under lock and key."

And their conversation was getting a bit too loud, and soon Clint was swearing.
"Aw, fuck sauce, are the guards coming back already?"

They needed to think of a plan, and fast!

"Is there any other places in the gates we could sneak outta? Like any loose poles to slip through or a tree to climb over the fence?"

Rhindeer

Einin pretended to wrack her brain for ideas, wringing her hands nervously and chewing her lip. "Ah...ah...um...! Well, how did you get in here?" she said, and then shot a look around the yard. She could hear the guards, hear the steady fall of their feet, and now her nervousness wasn't all feigned.

Which, of course, added legitimacy to her ruse!

"Um...uh...oh! There's a hole in the wall! There!" she said, pointing. "Beneath the wall, I mean, hidden by all the bushes. I've seen cats slip under there before. Not sure if it's big enough for a person, but it's worth a look!"

Of course, it was big enough for a person, because she used it all the time.

visualspice

Clint wasted no time leaping into the bushes and dragging Einin along. And once he caught sight of the hole, his eyes grew in size.
"Sweet Kia's tits, looks like we struck gold!" And he gestured to her with a partial bow.
"Ladies first."

Rhindeer

"Uh...do you think we'll be able to fit?" Einin asked, feigning uncertainty. She leaned down to examine the hole, and grimaced. "Oh man. We're gonna have to crawl, huh? I'm gonna get filthy, but...I guess I can just change and hide the mess from my parents..."

She bit her lip, feigning nervousness and uncertainty--and hoped she wasn't overselling it! It was hard, pretending this was the first time she'd done this when she'd done it a hundred times already! And so, after a brief moment's "deliberation", she knelt and awkwardly began to crawl beneath the fence.

...And then a thought hit her as soon as she was on her hands and knees, and she shot a glare back at Clint and made sure her nightgown was fully covering her rear. "No staring!" she said, and crawled beneath the fence.

visualspice

Oh, but when she'd look back, Clint would be wearing a grin that looked like a cat that got into the cream! For he had seen enough to get him all bothered as his cheeks turned pink and that smile grew and grew.

"What about oogling?" he told her, still looking at her rear and savoring the sight.

Rhindeer

"No oogling either!" Einin hissed, her own cheeks going quite red because, of course, she knew he was looking! Damn him!

She scrambled quickly out onto the other side and yanked her night dress down, even though it was already covering everything and came down to just above her ankles. She shot him a glower. "Stop that."

visualspice

"Stop what?" he asked, his entire face wrinkling up with dimples when he smiled. "Can't a guy just admire a lady's rear? I'ts not my fault it's sexy!"

Rhindeer

"It's not my fault, either!" Einin snapped back, face turning an even darker shade of pink. "And besides, it's hardly gentlemanly! Show some manners!"

Said the girl who had roughed the boy up on multiple occasions, and tricked him into eating worms.

She tossed her hair over her shoulder and crossed her arms over her chest. "ANYWAY, moving on! Where to now, kitty cat?"