Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Boredom breeds rebellion (waytoonew)

Started by Daedra, July 20, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedra

It was easy to be formal, it came naturally. It was like a defense, it helped control her emotions. Marick was not going to accept it, it seemed. He pulled her tightly to him, and she couldn't help but blush as he kissed her forehead. Amelia nestled against him, despite her better judgement. "Hey, don't tease me, it's all in the breeding!" She laughed and held back a gasp, trembling a little as he ran his finger down her arm, his lips and teeth gently nipping her neck. "All that teasing makes me want to even more."

Amelia rested her head against his shoulder, pressing her lips to his skin delicately. Amelia wasn't all to sure on the questions she should ask, and she realized that the ones she did pose, might be a bit difficult to answer. She couldn't help but scoff as he called her lady. "Don't call me that, it sounds wrong coming from you." They were face to face now, and she listened intently as he spoke. She it bit her lip, her eyes misting a little. Poor Marick had not had his parents around when he needed them. He spoke of leaving, and it felt as if she had swallowed a boulder. She didn't want him to leave.

Amelia realized she was probably gripping his hand too tightly, and she pulled from his grasp. She looked at him, brushing a light finger across his chest. "My upbringing was all about training me to be a proper lady. To wear dresses, talk properly." She sighed softly. "I hated every minute of it. I actually sought out a trainer to teach me how to fight. My greatsword was sadly left behind." She smiled a bit, remembering the feel of steel in her hands. "My father tried to marry me off, arranged of course. I fought him tooth and nail over it. I guess he gave up when I broke the grooms nose." She smiled in satisfaction, remembering the look on the mans face. "Now, I just get paraded around. My father hopes I will find a wealthy, utterly boring man to marry." She didn't voice it, but she thought she had found the man that would actually keep her happy. "Am I allowed to kiss you now?" She laughed softly, teasing him just a little. It couldn't hurt after all.

waytoonew

As her lips brushed along the skin of his shoulder he smiled and bit his lip pulling her in more blushing. "You flirt..." He mutters kissing along behind her ear a few times before moving back and looking at her across the pillow blushing lightly as he looks at her. He couldn't stand some of the things she did to him now they drove him mad and he was close to her now snuggling up with her a bit shy about it but quite enticed by her.

Marick kept a hand in hers not letting her pull away, he had felt her squeezing and he knew something was wrong so he looked her in the eyes and smiled a she spoke listening to each word intently he smiled and relaxed feeling more calm than he had in a long while when this close to her. He smiles and bites his lip hard as he laughs. "Mmmm wrong eh? I'm glad you think so because it just left a bad taste in my mouth...I like just calling you Amelia..." He smiles and nips at her neck smirking softly. "mm sounds like quite the upbringing..." He puts a hand on her hip and bites his lip blushing softly, he was chewing his lip steady now as he looked at her listening to her question with a chuckle.

Marick didn't say anything, shifting and looking down awkwardly he pauses and then his hand tightens around hers holding it tight he shifts and his hand moves off her hip and up to her neck and jaw holding it gently he guides her up a bit and leans in wordlessly, he answers her question finally as he gently slides into a kiss his lips tugging at hers as he holds her gently blushing as he kisses her nipping at her lip a few times as he kisses her gently blushing and pulling back he pants pausing and looking at her.

Daedra

Amelia was enjoying being close to him. She hadn't felt this at peace in a long time. She felt as if time had frozen the two of them in a bubble. She was grinning like a little girl, and she couldn't stop. He made her feel so light and happy, she barely even took notice of her blushing anymore. It was the happiest she had ever been, and she hoped that her father wouldn't come searching for her, especially since the two of them had barely any clothes on between them.

Marick's skin felt good against hers, his nips sending her into a cluster of emotions. He didn't seem off put by her question, in fact it seemed to make him bolder. His hand moved from her hip to her face, and she almost couldn't breathe. He spoke not a word before their lips met in a gentle touch. She felt fire in her blood, but she quelled it. Amelia enjoyed the moment, but Marick pulled away so they could catch their breath. She touched two fingers to her lips, smiling behind them.

"That was...breathtaking. I don't know if I'm supposed to thank you." She laughed softly in embarrassment. Her lips tingled, and the little nips he gave her excited her. "Please tell me we can stay here all day, and enjoy each other. I don't want to go back to the real world yet." Amelia snuggled against him, her ear against his chest. She could hear the steady thump of his heart, and it calmed her. She could spend eternity in his arms, without a care in the world.

waytoonew

Marick smiles and sighs as he watches her reaction to the kiss afterwards, smiling and snuggling up close he takes her hand again and leans in his forehead against hers a moment before she began moving again, he didn't stop or hinder her letting her move to where she was comfortable. As she cuddles into his chest he smiles and runs a hand through her hair gently pulling her in closer and smiling brighter by the moment.

As she offers to thank him he smiles and laughs softly. "Mmmm You kissed me back didn't you? You didn't push me away that's thank you enough..." He teases and smiles playfully as he cuddles with her close. "Then stay... I have nothing to do until later in the afternoon so we can jut sit curled up like this until we care to go get food water or for a break..." He smiles softly and sighs, "We could go get some things for breakfast and walk back here to nibble on them while chatting..." He smiles and runs a finger slowly and gently down her back.

"We didn't do much talking after I so rudely interrupted you..." He teases and lays there comfortable how he was not caring to move or do anything else for the time being he just cradled her his heart beating slow and strong in his chest.

Daedra

(Sorry, I couldn't get my stupid internet to work)

Amelia shivered as he ran his finger down her back, it was almost calming the way he did it. His hand passed through her hair, and she sighed contentedly. She was happy he wasn't going to send her away. Her father would no doubt be looking for her, but he would be hard pressed to find her here. She doubted anyone in the tavern would rat Marick out. The thought made her smile, Marick was well liked.

"I wouldn't consider that a rude interruption at all." She grinned and traced patterns on his chest. He made her feel comfortable, safe. Amelia felt she could tell him anything, she didn't have to guard her tongue at all. She felt her stomach give a little rumble, but she ignored it. She didn't want to move just yet.

Amelia knew that they probably had a lot more to discuss, but she was so comfortable. They didn't know each other that well, yet she felt like she had known him forever. She pressed her lips to his chest and kissed his skin gently. Her belly gave another rumble, and she groaned. :I don't want to be hungry, it means I have to move!" She pouted a little, burrowing her face against his chest.

waytoonew

Marick smiles and sighs as he runs his finger along her chin smiling. "Mmmm I'll keep that in mind~" He mutters snuggling up to her as she leans into his chest more. He grins and bites his lip stroking a hand through her hair as they lay entwined, he kisses the top of her head as he relaxes more against her.

"Mmmm come on then..." He laughs and shifts pulling her along as he shifts himself wiggling his way still holding her to the side of the bed. He laughs and smiles softly. "Mmmm come on we'll get up and then we can walk over to the bakery... we can get something to eat and then walk down my the river while we eat..." He smiles proposing his idea for a little breakfast or in this case brunch, date. Marick teases running his hand through her hair his other hand around behind her back so he could pull her along.

Marick not paying attention moved back over the edge of the bed, with a cry he toppled off onto the floor dragging her with him. He catches her on top of himself as he looks up at her he laughs and bites his lip. "Mmmm this I remember about last night... I guess I'm keeping that promise aren't I?" He laughs and holds his arms around behind her crossed and hugging her around her waist as he smiles softly.

Daedra

Marick was steadily guiding them to the edge of the bed, and she couldn't help but giggle. "That sounds like a great idea!" She smiled, enjoying the feeling of his hand in her hair. She liked his teasing, and his playfulness. It definitely kept the mood light. "Mmm, breakfast." She giggled again as her stomach gave a quiet rumble. She felt light as air around him.

He continued to pull her gently along, when Marick fell off the bed. Amelia yelped, but was caught somewhat by Marick. She was sitting astride him, a blush covering her cheeks. He hugged her around the waist, and she smiled, regaining her confidence. She leaned down, and pressed her lips to his softly. She didn't hold the kiss long, she didn't want them to get too distracted again. "You are irresistible." She tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear, still looking down at him. "I didn't think you would neglect such a promise in the first place." She returned his smile and took his hands from around her waist. She let them rest on her hips for just a moment, and then released them, letting them fall.

Amelia stood gracefully, and offered a hand to help Marick up. He distracted her so easily, if it hadn't been for the knaw of hunger, she would have forgotten the plans they had just made.  After helping Marick up, though he didn't really need it, she walked to where her dress lay across the couch. She sighed at the tattered thing, and decided that she had no choice but to wear it. "Maybe you can help me find some real clothing after breakfast, something I can actually move in!" She laughed softly, shaking her head. "Mhm, leather would be nice. Now, if only I had my sword." She looked over at Marick mischieviously, she wanted to see the world through his eyes.

waytoonew

Marick holds her still as they kiss again his body tingling as he sits up a it pushing into it deeper, as his hands are guided he smiles softly and pants a bit from the kiss grinning to her and biting his lip. "Jeez..." He mutters and grins before his hands slide off of her and he pushes himself fully to sitting looking at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

Standing with her help he laughs and puts an arm around her spinning her around and moving over towards the dress he smiles and lets her go to get dressed, "Go over behind the divider... I'll get dressed out here... Don't come out until I say so okay~!" He laughs and waits for her to go over before he goes and gets his own clots getting dressed quickly he hums and gathers clothes for the day. Marick was moving a mile a minute his head racing as he daydreamed and got his things together laughing to himself a bit.

Marick began to get dressed slowly being as fussy as he pleased with his clothes assuming it would take her a bit to get into her dress.

Daedra

Amelia laughed as he spun her, and she scooped up the heavy fabric of her dress with a flourish. "I wouldn't dream of peeking!" She giggled and made for the divider. "I am a lady after all!" She laughed again, and slid behind the cover of the divider. She was sure Marick would have been just as tempted as her to peek, but she wouldn't let temptation get the best of her. Amelia sighed as she inspected her dress. It was torn and wrinkled, smelling of the smokey tavern. She didn't even like the damn thing.

With a huff, she slipped into her dress, pulling her arms through the sleeves. It was easier when she had the help of her maids, but obviously, they weren't here. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the fabric was heavy. She managed to get it on without too much trouble, smirking as she spoke. "This thing was so much easier to take off." She figured he would get the hint, and said no more, waiting patiently for him to give the word that he was covered appropriately.

waytoonew

Marick taking the hint she was dressed finishes getting dressed and slips his danger under his shirt with a strap holding it in place. He smiles and comes around the divider sweeping her up laughing and smiling as he grins.

"Lady yes, but your mind is just as easy to wander and want~" He smiles leaning in putting his forehead to hers as he holds her in his arms smiling. "And from what I've seen you are quite forwards..." Marick teases and smiles walking over to the trap door he smiles and laughs, "Mmmm so who goes first me or you?" He teases and opens it smiling and waiting for her to go down or to answer.

Marick was in the clouds he couldn't believe this was all happening it was so new to him to have this much emotion invested in such a short time. He bit his lip and went down quickly sighing softly.

Daedra

Amelia laughed as he swept her up, his smile infectious. He rested his forehead against hers, and she smiled softly as he held her. "Yes, I'm already undressing you with my eyes." She laughed and followed him to the door. "I know what I want, I prefer determined." She was teasing him, she couldn't help it. She gave him a little wink, followed by a devious smile.

Marick opened the door, his question making her smile. "I think I'll head down first, my dress is likely to get caught in the door." It was sad but true, though she made her way down gracefully despite the awkwardness of it. She waited patiently at the bottom for him, still smiling.

Amelia didn't stop to ponder what anyone would say about her and Marick reappearing together after last night. She didn't really care, all she knew was that she loved spending her time with Marick. She wondered if he had any other plans after breakfast, and she worried a little before speaking again. "I'm not keeping you from anything, am I? I don't want to be a burden." She but her lip hard in worry, really not wanting to keep him from anything he had planned for himself.

waytoonew

Marick laughs and smiles as he follows her down and then pulls her out smiling as they crossed the hall and went down the stairs. Marick was loving this, he runs down the stairs and into the main room pulling her along before stopping. He winks and walks through with her holding her hand gently at his side as he smiles, leading her through the room shoulder to shoulder smiling.

As they came outside the sun was already up and bright in late morning, Marick smiles and yawns. "mmmm I know the owner of the bakery we can get some thing nice and warm to fill our stomachs... then go sit on the side of the river and watch boats go by..." Marick couldn't help but smile as he thinks. "Or we could get you something new to wear first..." Marick smiles and squeezes her hand smiling.

Remembering the gnawing in her stomach he nudges her around a corner and then sharply into a small bakery that smelled strongly of fresh baked break. Smiling and walking to the counter he waits and smiles as the baker comes out. The man was short and scrawny with a black apron covered in flour. Marick and him greet each other quickly with a small wave as Marick leans across and pays him. "Could I get two of the usual brunch then Hank?" He asks and smiles. The man rolls his eyes. "Fine fine but you'll need to wait I only ever make up one... Just give me a few moments..."

Daedra

Amelia was pulled along, a smile on her lips. She blushed a little as he winked at her, his hand holding hers gently. They walked through the dining room, and she tried not to feel paranoid at the stares they may or may not be getting. Amelia probably looked pretty shabby, but that wasn't what had her on edge. She was worried her father might be looking for her, and she didn't want to cause problems for Marick.

Amelia was about to respond to him, but it seemed as if he had already decided on a course of action. "He pulled her into a bakery, the smell of fresh bread making her stomach gurgle. She waited quietly behind him as he spoke to the baker. She listened, and couldn't help but smile to herself. It seemed Marick didn't normally have girls stay with him.

Amelia took his hand again, and smiled. "I would love to watch the boats, I haven't done that since I was young." The smell of bread was so enticing, that it nearly clouded all other though. Amelia hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, so she was a bit overdue. She had thought about offering to pay for her own breakfast, but she thought that may be rude so she stayed quiet. When it came to the leathers she was going to buy later, well he better not try to pay for that. She wouldn't allow it. She hummed softly as they waited, and tried not to star at Marick as much as possible. Her eyes were drawn to him, like a moth to flame. "I'm sorry I'm going to be dragging you to the armorer later, he usually has what I need though. It shouldn't take too long, I promise." She wondered what Marick thought about her wearing armor, and wielding a sword, she hoped it didn't put him off too much. It was more comfortable to her than a dress, however.

waytoonew

Marick smiles to the man and then back to Amelia as they waited, he sighs and holds both of her hands lightly below the level of the counter smiling to her. Marick takes the bag as the food is finished and then pays the man smiling.

"See you tomorrow then Hank..." He waves and then swaps the bag hands so he could carry the food all the while still holding her hand as much as he could. Marick smiles to Amelia as they walk out and across the street towards the river down by the entry to the city. "You know it's been a long time since I've watched them myself..." Marick smiles walking close with her. He was rather quiet on the way there but once they got there he dropped down sitting on the side of the stone wall on the sides of the river so things could be built near it. He sits and smiles to Amelia, "Come on then get comfy then we can eat watch and talk..." Marick teases and holds his hand up to help her sit knowing it must be a pain in the dress.

Moving over a bit he opens the bag and hands her her half of the food, a fresh warm flat loaf of bread with some eggs and bacon cupped in it, cheese melted on top and other toppings the whole thing like a small bowl holding all the food. Marick takes his out eating a few bites before looking to Amelia, he nudges his shoulder to hers and then takes her hand again. "Seems like things are going so fast wouldn't you say..." He blushes a bit and pulls himself closer so that they were hip to hip his shoulder cocked back so she was on the inside of the way he was sitting his hand on her back instead of holding her hand. He smiles half to himself this time, "But I don't even care if it went fast... It just feels right..." He mutters leaning his cheek to the top of her head.

Daedra

Marick made her feel light as a feather as the left the bakery, making certain he could still hold her hand. They made their way to the riverside, both contentedly quiet. She hadn't felt this at peace in a while. Once they reached the stone wall, Marick helped her climb up and sit comfortably. She couldn't help but laugh, she was sure she looked ridiculous. Amelia looked at the water, glimmering in the sunlight. She couldn't help but smile as a cool breeze kissed her face.

Hearing the rustle of the bag, she returned er gaze to Marick and took her portion, holding it almost gently. She nibbled quietly, stopping only as he adjusted beside her. She blushed and kept her gaze on the water. Amelia pondered what he had said for a moment, it had seemed like they were swept up in passion, a lasting one she hoped. "I agree, I'm not complaining though." She grinned at him, and took another bite, chewing it thoughtfully. Amelia swallowed and spoke again quietly.

"I know I would like to spend a lot more time with you, and I know that you make me happy. We don't know each other well, but I feel as if I've known you forever." She grew quiet and stared absently at the water again, she didn't know how to explain it better. She knew she didn't want to be apart from him, but she knew it would be inevitable. Her father would come looking, it was just a matter of time.

waytoonew

Marick smiles and laughs as he eats as he snuggles up close to her an arm tight around her waist as he pulls her into his chest a bit, Marick bites his lip and smiles hopping down and cradling her as he lands on the ground off the wall, he smiles and sighs as he stands beside the water with her in his arms nipping at her neck before sitting down with her in his lap. He smiles and sighs softly laughing as he leans in and nips her neck more, he finally settles in with one arm around her as he nibbles on the food.

Marick bites his lip looking at her, "Sorry wanted to be closer to the water... And we're more out of sight here..." He smiles lifting his knees a bit to keep her off the ground as he relaxes. Marick smiles and leans back eating his food, he relaxes into the wall behind him, he didn't know for sure why but he couldn't stamp down the butterflies in his stomach being this close to her, he ate more of the food hoping to drown them out some but couldn't manage to do anything about them his blush deepening more and more