Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Candy-Coated Heart of Darkness! [Aeyt!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, May 20, 2014, 01:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Oh!" Turning from the dragon, Einin rushed to examine the owl. She lightly touched its wings, a genuine smile curving her lips. "I didn't even see this one! This is gorgeous..."

And she did so love owls. It would be no surprise to anyone that they were her favorite bird, which was why she chose the alias and the theme. She chose a horned owl for herself, because she thought them more intimidating, but the kite was of a snowy owl which were, admittedly, her favorite kind of owl. Ryk had guessed correctly; his white fox probably would be her favorite, for there was just something about snow-white animals.

"So you used them for messages and things? I assume nothing so intricate as these," she said, still admiring the kite. "I'd be afraid of flying something like this. It's too pretty, I'd worry about damaging it."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

"Children fly kites like these, without worrying about the damage."

Ryk browsed through an assortment of other paper crafted goods. Flowers, boats, animals. They were done in varying colors and textures and sizes.

"These really are amazing. Not just for the skill to craft them, but the patience." Ryk turned to find Einin closely examining the Snowy Owl kite. "Would you like me to buy it for you? We can have it sent to your home. Then I'll show you how to attach it to your window so that it sails up in the wind."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin's face lit up at the offer, and she beamed a smile up at him. "Ah! I'd love it!" she said. "And I'd love that! I wouldn't have even thought to let it drift outside my window. I was just thinking about displaying it in my--oh. Er..."

Moving closer to Ryk, she cupped her hand near her mouth and leaned in close to his ear. "Uh...it just occurred to me, but, ah...that won't be too obvious, will it? If you know what I mean?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Ryk quirked his eyebrow at Einin. Then gave her a smile as what she asked dawned on him.

"I somehow doubt," he began in an amused tone, "that a snow white paper owl kite, drifting in the wind outside the window of a young noble lady, is going to tip anyone off. The masked vigilante, is a brown, horned owl."

He turned to the stall keeper, "how much for the snowy owl, the golden fish, and the sun?"

"Three silver your lordship."

Ryk didn't bother correcting the man about his lack of a title as he counted out coins. He handed the man seven silver for the trouble he was about to request.

"Have them delivered to the Beirne estate. A gift for the young Lady Beirne." He turned away from the vendor, and back to his date. What you like to see next m'lady?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"When you put it that way, I sound paranoid," Einin muttered with a sheepish smile. And maybe she was, a tiny bit. A masked vigilante could never be too careful about maintaining their mystique!

But soon, whatever worry she'd felt melted away when Ryk bought her not only the owl, but two others, as well. She hadn't gotten a look at them before, but as the vendor moved to pack them up, her eyes widened at the sight of them.

They were beautiful.

"Oh...whoa...thank you! Those are gorgeous," she told Ryk, and smiled up at him. "Jeez. We're not even fake-engaged and you're already spoiling me. Be careful, or I'm going to start expecting this on the regular!"

Still grinning, she grabbed his sleeve to tug him along.

"When I was heading toward the pig races, I overheard someone mention a maze," she said. "So that's where! Sounds like fun, right? And hey, could be good practice if I'm ever tossed into a giant death maze like some damsel in the stories, only I wouldn't be a damsel, I'd be the one trying to rescue the damsel that got stuck there!"

Aeytrious

Ryk smiled at Einin's happiness. He did enjoy seeing her lips perk up into a bow, and she had such nice teeth. That was a rare quality.

"I will enjoy buying you the gits as much as you like receiving them," he followed after her as she tugged him toward the maze. "Besides, a woman as gorgeous as you deserves to be showered with gifts." Einin pulled Ryk along and her directing his movement gave him the opportunity to look around at the Scavenger Wolves around them. Business was looking good. Plenty of marks were getting taken with ease.

"As for the maze my dear. I'd happily get lost with you anywhere."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

"Well, I don't plan on getting us lost!" Einin said as she tugged Ryk along, reading the signs that had been set up to guide people to the various areas. There were no words on the signs, since many people couldn't read, but the images painted on them were informational enough.

The maze, for example, was a drawing of a spherical labyrinth. Einin headed in its direction, still clutching Ryk's sleeve.

"There's a strategy to getting through mazes! Or so I've heard. Though to be fair, I didn't bring any twine, so I suppose that's irrelevant. I guess that's a sign that I should pack some for Owl, because you never know. Better to be over-prepared than under-prepared, right?  Oh! There it is!"

The maze was built from stacked bales of hay, stacked high enough that it would be impossible for any human to climb over the walls, much less see over them. And for a maze made from hay and set up for the faire, it looked rather large. Which was great, because Einin was hoping for a challenge.

"Wow...they did a good job," she said, looking it over and locating the entrance. She pulled Ryk toward it. "Let's see how fast we can do this!"

Aeytrious

Ryk followed silently along, letting Einin lead him along. This amused him well enough, but he really found it pointless. He could easily scale these hay bales with his magic gloves and boots. Even without them, he didn't think it impossible. Especially with his bag of tricks. He supposed that would probably be cheating though.

As Einin dragged him through the maze though, he would wait for an opportune moment. If they found themselves alone in a dead end he would pull her to a stop. He would talk to her softly, touching her face. He would gently back her against the hay, whispering to her sweetly. He would kiss her again on the mouth, softly, then more urgently, pulling her into his arms. He just had to wait for his moment.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

The maze, as it turned out, was better built than Einin had anticipated. Twice she lead them down the same path as before, and then on a path that just took them back to the entrance. Setting her jaw, Einin tried to make a mental map of it before grabbing Ryk's sleeve and trying a different path than before.

"Definitely need to remember to pack twine," she told Ryk as she realized that she was, indeed, getting them lost. In a faire maze. Turns out, she was much better at navigating the drawn version.

It was just beginning to look hopeful, like they were on the right track and not about to loop around to the beginning, when a right turn opened up into a dead end. With a sigh that sent her shoulders slouching, Einin turned back around to exit.

Aeytrious

Ryk stopped, he tugged back on Einin, bringing her to a stop as well. "You know Einin," he said softly. He drew her toward him, and lightly brushed a loose hair out of her face. He brushed it across her face with the back of his fingers, and tucked it behind her ear. "You are very lovely you know." He slowly eased her toward the hay wall, "every day," he continued softly, "I look forward to watching you move. You are so graceful." As he pressed her against the hay he moved closer to her, speaking at a whisper, "Such a beautiful face," he moved his face close to hers, "Such beautiful lips," his mouth was an inch from hers, the scent of his mint breath there. "May I?" then he licked his lips and kissed her.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Drawn to a stop, Einin blinked in confusion and tilted her head, waiting for what Ryk had to say--and needless to say, she didn't see it coming.

At least, not at first.

The light caress against her cheek when he pushed aside a lock of hair was her first vague warning, and the way his voice changed, growing softer, tender. And the words spilling from his mouth? Einin stared up at him, felt the blood warm her cheeks, and backed instinctively as he eased her toward the hay wall. "W-wha...?" To her, it came out of the blue, this change, and it threw her completely off guard. She knew how to deal with his groping, but this was another side of him she had no defense for, and no experience with.

And she didn't even realize he was trapping her until her back hit the wall, and bits of hay poked her. Startling, she glanced both ways, then back at Ryk, and her heart beat a frantic rhythm as he pressed closer, her eyes dropping to his own lips as he spoke. Oh gods. Oh gods. He was so close, and she knew she should move, but she found herself rooted in place, unable to think of much beyond how close he was, so close she could smell him, and her pulse wasn't just racing in anxiety but also with some deep, forbidden thrill, and then--

His mouth was on hers before Einin had the sense to respond.

She made a muffled sound against his lips and grabbed onto his shoulders, intending to shove him away, but then the tension drained from her tightly grasping fingers and instead of pushing, she simply held on. Gods, what was she doing? The thought raced through her mind even as she tasted the mint flavor of his lips, even as her mouth moved clumsily against his, even as the muffled, surprised sound gave way to a soft moan.

What was she doing?

Aeytrious

Ryk had a feeling Einin would respond positively. She'd been less hostile toward his flirtations as of late. His kiss slowly turned from gentle to more urgent, he pressed his body against hers, against the hay. Then he drew back, drawing her into his arms. His mouth left hers and moved to her neck. His kissing was not as fierce as Ebony's, he was smart enough not to leave a mark on her unblemished skin. Then his lips were back on hers, his tongue slipping into her mouth. He pulled up on the back of her skirts, moving his hands beneath so he could find her soft skin, and her firm young buttocks. Perhaps he wouldn't have to wait to bring her swimming. Perhaps she would give in to his touches right here and now.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin's mind reeled, even as her fingers clutched at his hair, and she was certain he could feel her heart pounding in her chest as his body pressed against hers and the hay prickled along her back. When he pulled back, she was panting, but she didn't have long to catch her breath, because then his lips were at her neck and she whimpered and clung to him tighter. It wasn't like with Ebony; he wasn't trying to devour her. But her skin burned under him, his touch drawing pleasant shudders, and her breath hitched--and then his mouth was back on hers, and she tasted his tongue.

It was madness. Pure madness. And she didn't know what she was doing, except that her lips parted for him and her nails dug into his back, even as some far away voice told her she needed to stop this, needed to end it. But she slid her tongue experimentally against his and--

"Mmph!" Einin felt his hands slide over her bottom, skin on skin, and her eyes fluttered open with a jolt of realization even as desire tingled between her legs. Oh gods. Oh dear Kia. What was she doing? She turned her head to break the kiss, breath coming in shallow gasps, and reached for his hands.

"R-Ryk!" It came out breathless, not as firm as she'd intended, her words failing as her hormones dominated.

Aeytrious

One hand massaged Einin's butt, and the other came up to turn her head so that her lips were back on Ryk's. Once their mouths were again interlocked, his hand found its way back down, stopping at the small of her back. He pressed against her, making her arch her back. Her bosom heaved against him and he held her tight. She was wonderful in his arms, and he didn't want to let her go. "I like it when you say my name like that little bird," he whispered through his kisses, "say it again."

He hiked Einin's skirts up completely, then picked her up. Using the hay to help support her, Ryk spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He pressed his hips against her, pressing his groin into her crotch. Not much fabric separated them. If he had his way, soon there would be none.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Before Einin could say more, their mouths were locked together again and any protests were drowned as she arched against him. Her hands still gripped his forearms, but their tight hold slackened, even as her mind rebelled. It was going fast. Too fast, way too fast, and she found herself kissing him back and nibbling at his lip before she even knew she wanted him--before she even realized the effect his constant flirtations had on her, and what they had been building up toward. Yet that was what made it so hard to stop him, because her mind couldn't keep up with the things he was doing to her, and the new waves of pleasure that flooded her. She wanted to stop, but didn't want to stop feeling this, and when Ryk spoke she shivered.

Stop it. End it. This had gone way too far!

"Ryk...! Ryk, please..." Why couldn't she finish the sentence?

But then he hiked up her skirts and Einin gasped, jerked and went to yank them back down, but before she could he'd picked her up and she found herself pushed against the hay. Her blush darkened as he wrapped her legs around his waist, and she opened her mouth to say something, but Ryk pressed his crotch against hers, and the sensation surprised her as rough fabric rubbed against just the right spot.

Einin grabbed onto Ryk's shoulders and curled against him, face buried against his neck, legs gripping him tighter; a sound somewhere between a gasp and a moan escaped her, her breath hot against his skin. She clapped a hand over her mouth in mortification--because more wanted to come out. Oh gods, he felt hard against her, was that--? She squirmed, and that only ground them together more, and she realized with some faint clarity what they were doing--what she was doing, her skirts hiked up, legs spread, and Ryk--

Oh gods.

And they were in the maze.

She struggled a little more, breath catching at the friction--the wonderful, wonderful friction--and had to bite her lip to keep the sounds in. She shook her head hard at pushed and Ryk's shoulders. "Ryk..." Not like this, not like this. "Ryk...Ryk please...wait!" she gasped.

Aeytrious

Ryk stopped his grinding, and relaxed his hold on Einin. He helped her stand, and pushed her skirts back down. His hand gently swept aside the many loose hairs that had fallen into Einin's face, and he kissed her softly one last time, his hand on her chin.

"I'm sorry," he whispered softly, "I didn't mean to get so carried away. You just fill me with such desire." He stepped back from her, giving her the space and time needed to collect herself. In the mean time he adjusted his own misaligned clothing. He brushed a bit of hay from his person, and shifted his erection into a more comfortable position, making sure Einin would notice as he did so. "I hope you will continue our date," he said as he waited, "I would very much like the pleasure of remaining in your company."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Blessedly, Ryk stopped.

And when Einin's feet were on the ground and her skirts smoothed back down, she had to lean back against the hay because she didn't trust herself to stand. Her legs were shaking; for that matter, her entire body was trembling, heart pumping and breath quick with some strange mixture of excitement and shock at what they'd just done.

What she'd just done.

And gods, when he kissed her again, she didn't pull back. She didn't respond, either--but she didn't trust herself to. She didn't even know how. It sounded genuine--but it also wasn't entirely his fault. He'd asked. And she had just...

Let it happen. Responded. She hadn't known it would go so far so fast, and how quickly and easily she'd gotten swept up in the moment--and how tempting it had been not to stop--scared her. What they had come so close to doing scared her. And with Ryk. With Rufus.

Her head swam. When had she started to feel that way for him?

Did she feel that way for him?

Einin was relieved when Ryk gave her space, but his erection did not go unnoticed. Realizing she was staring, she jerked her eyes away and focused on fixing her mussed hair. Oh gods. His breeches had been the only thing between them. If she hadn't stopped him...oh gods. She wanted to disappear. Just sink into the ground for the next few years. How the hell were things supposed to be normal after that, when her lips were swollen and she could still feel his touches, and the wet heat he'd created between her legs? She swallowed and took a deep breath.

"I...um..." She rubbed her face, tried to think straight, and raked her fingers through her hair. "Ryk...what...what just happened?" And then, realizing that wasn't exactly the best question, she shook her head. "I...I thought this was fake. The date. The teasing. The...the everything."

Aeytrious

"Einin, beautiful girl," Ryk said sweetly, "Why pretend and be lonely? You're beautiful, and sweet. You should be treated as such. You are a gorgeous creature, many men desire you. Most lose interest in marrying girls that are reaching their eighteenth birthday, but that doesn't stop them from talking of bedding you. My dear," he stepped toward her slowly, "I would be a fool not to desire you, and more foolish still to not make sure that an exquisite flower like yourself, didn't enjoy my company. Other men will think of you simply as a conquest to brag about," he placed a hand softly on her face, "I will never tell a soul about making love to you, and I will treat you as an equal, a partner. Not simply a tool for my own pleasure. I am fond of you Einin. I would not disgrace you, or the magnificent gift that would be being your first," Ryk caressed his finger along her ear, "and I would not stop until I knew you were satisfied." He said those last words as a whisper, his lips again close to hers as he tipped up her chin. He did not touch them to hers though. He touched his finger to her lips instead. Then he stepped back, took her hand in his and kissed it. "I will care for you all your life Einin, and allow you all the freedom that your lifestyle requires."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Einin searched Ryk's face with wide eyes as he spoke, mind reeling. Kia, he was on e hell of a wordsmith--and it worked, for as he touched her, just those little touches, she found herself craving more. It was true. Their arrangement would be ideal, as they'd discussed before. Freedom, respect; she had been around him long enough to know that he would treat her as an equal, for he always had.

But...feeling things for him? Marrying him in earnest?

Making love to him?

Her belly was full of butterflies. She had always found him attractive, but this desire? Was this new, or had it just been hidden? Its intensity was startling, and she shivered as he traced her ear and said such bold, dangerous things. Had this all really started with Rufus and that kiss? She hadn't been able to get it out of her mind, and everything after had just...continued it. But it was Rufus, the literal criminal overlord of Arca! And Ryk, a known womanizer.

Yet even knowing that, she found herself disappointed when he touched her lips rather than kiss them.

Einin licked her lips, a little breathless from his words and the effect they had on her.

She had to pull herself together.

"...Hah. Yeah. Magnificent gift. So you lift my skirts in a dead end of a faire maze," Einin said at last, latching onto that and trying to diffuse her own odd maelstrom of emotions with humor. She laughed, the sound forced, awkward. "Where anyone might come by. So romantic, all that scratchy hay. Exactly where I'd want my first experience to be." She picked some hay from her hair. Yet true as her words were, she couldn't shake the intensity of the moment, the passion, and how in that moment she hadn't cared. In that moment, it had been to forget time and place. Even modesty.

She ducked her head, remembering how he'd felt against her. How she'd wanted to feel more.

Rubbing her arms, which she crossed over her belly, she shook her head. "Ryk...how can Owl...how can Owl be with her enemy?"

There. Logic. She needed to hold onto that thought, because otherwise she might get swept away.

Aeytrious

"Symbiosis," Ryk said to Einin simply. "The Soot Wolves steer away from violent crimes, and I have no objections to you fighting crime." He drew her arms away from her body, taking her hands in his. "Don't think so hard. Something like this has never been done before." He gently pulled her into motion, leading her out of the dead end. "Let's enjoy the day, and each others company. There is much to see, and many more gifts for me to buy you." He kissed the back of her hand as he led her along. "First we have to get through this maze. I think you were leading me through?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey