Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Boredom breeds rebellion (waytoonew)

Started by Daedra, July 20, 2014, 04:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedra

As his shock dissipated, he returned her kiss softly at first, Marick's hand slid through her hair, his other gently holding her leg. Amelia couldn't think, she could only react, their lips meeting again and again. She was swept up in the passion, softly moaning in protest as he pulled away. It was only a moment, and their lips met in a deep, long kiss. He broke away again, and her panting met his and she smiled up at him.

Amelia met his violet eyes with her emerald ones. She laughed softly as he cursed. She hoped she would remember this in the morning, his taste, and his passion. Desire coursed through her veins, but she continued to lay back, contentment in her eyes. Marick kissed her forehead, standing and picking her up in one smooth motion. Amelia laughed softly, resting her head against him, arms around his neck. He set her down gently, kissing her cheek.

Amelia watched him dash off, a small laugh escaping her. She had forgotten where Marick had said he needed to go in the first place. She felt a little bad, but at the same time she couldn't help but feel good about what they had done.

Amelia stood, and undid the laces on her dress, letting it fall to the wooden floor. She didn't have any other clothes, but a silken white slip covered her athletic frame. She tossed the torn, and wrinkled dress onto the couch with some distaste and sat upon the bed again, waiting for Marick to come back. She hummed softly, running her fingers through her curls.

waytoonew

Marick walked back slowly his heart still pounding hard in his chest as he walked back. running a finger across his lips he pauses then drops his hand biting his lip gently, he had never felt so warm, he didn't know if it was the alcohol or what was making him feel so fuzzy. Walking into the closet he leans on the wall not pulling the ladder down just trying to clear his alcohol filled mind as he leans on the wall his head tilted back, he tried to think but all he could see was her puckers lips her vibrant eyes and her blushing wanting face. Shaking his head he tried to get it clear but it wouldn't leave, the face she had made when he pulled out of the kiss for a breath and when he had ended it send shivers up his spine.

He came back up the ladder and yawned softly rubbing his eyes, even drunk he knew the layot of the room well enough to traverse it eyes closed. He did so rather slowly now to make sure he didn't hit anything. As he comes over to the bed he looks at her, it was even more stunning, the small Camisole hanging loosely on her shoulders, the way the light reflected off the pale skin of her thighs and arms. He went deep red before clearing his throat and grabbing a change of clothes of his own out of the bedside table. He smiles shyly and move over pulling a curtain in the back corner.

He came back out with just a pair of thin loose sleeping pant, very light and almost not even there to him they were virtually for modesty's sake alone. He moves over sitting on the side of the bed before he slides himself under the covers still a bit red in the face from her and the alcohol. He blows out the candle and looks over to her, the moonlight did her more justice than any candle ever would, the way it made her pale skin shimmer made his heard pick up and his cheeks redden.

Daedra

Amelia felt her eyes start to grow heavy as she waited patiently for Marick to return. She lay on her side facing the entrance of the trap door. She couldn't believe what had happened, but it felt so good, so right. It was fate that drew them together, she could feel it. She smiled softly to herself, Marick had created feelings in her she had never felt before. Amelia pressed a cool hand to her forehead, feeling numb and fuzzy.

Amelia sat up a little as Marick finally returned, and she smiled at him happily. Her eyes traveled him up and down, a blush gracing her face as they looked upon each other. Her eyes came to rest on his handsome face, and she resisted the urge to kiss him again, feeling as if it were best left alone for now. He seemed just as enthralled by her as she was of him. Marick cleared his throat and vanished behind a curtain with a change of clothes. Amelia licked her lips, and smiled as she remembered the taste of his mouth on hers, and she lay back again.

Amelia had not bothered to cover herself with blankets, the alcohol making her almost hot. Marick came back, wearing only a pair a pants. Amelia bit her lip as she watched him slide into bed. Goosebumps traveled across her body, she wanted to touch him. Moonlight filtered through the room as he blew the candle out, and she turned to face him. Amelia reached out slowly and placed a soft hand on his chest, hesitant in her movements. "I know I said no touching, but I can't help but want to lay close to you."

waytoonew

Marick saw the heat on her, he could see along her neck and her legs the way she sweated ever so slightly. He smiles and takes the blanket folding it back so it only covered their feet. He smiles to her as he lays beside her blushing as she places a hand on his bare chest. He looks back at her a bit more red in the face by the second, he was glad he had removed the blanket now. It was embarrassing to be so uncovered when with someone especially for someone like him who knew how easy it was to get on roof tops and move around unheard, so it made him shy and he deep down hoped it would hold him back.

Marick shifts a bit as he runs a finger across the back of her hand thinking for a moment. He looks up as his hand traces up her arm caressing up across her arm and slender shoulder. He runs his hand up onto her neck letting it rest right at her jaw his thumb pushing her hair back.

"I guess we can change the rules... One last time no more changes... I'll say nothing crosses clothing boundaries... light touching nothing heavy..." He mutters as if working out how he wanted his breakfast made slow deliberate and deep in unnecessary thought. Marick smiles to her and yawns a bit, "We should be sleeping...  And talking... So... I think we were going to talk about..." He drags on still rambling but unable to remember what they had planned to talk about. Soon he was snuggled into the blanket and sheets his hand still holding hers to his chest he pulls the sheets up and smiles softly. "Mmmm we should probably leave a note for sober us... So we don't get the wrong idea about all this..." He chuckles and rolls over rooting blindly through the drawer he takes out a pad of paper and smiles "Mmmm can you write like this?" He asks holding the paper and charcoal curious if she could in this state or not.

Marick drunk was almost a totally different person, he was full of convoluted plans, his charisma went out the window he was nervous all the time. But Amelia was still here through him sober and drunk she seemed to enjoy his company and deep down it made both sides of him elated to know that there were people out there that could deal with someone as high maintenance as he was. At least so far she could handle his little quirks and problems.

Daedra

Amelia looked Marick over, a blush creeping across her cheeks. She couldn't believe the things she had done with him tonight. It was the most excitement she had ever felt before, it made everything seem so new to her. Marick had removed the heavy blanket, and she couldn't help but admire his physique.

Marick was caressing her gently,  and she couldn't help but shiver.  It was like fire coursing through her. Amelia dare not move as he rested his hand along her jaw, she didn't want him to pull away again. "Okay,  I promise to behave now. " She frowned a little at his rules, but she would do her best to abide by them.

Amelia mimicked his yawn with her own, and laughed softly. "To be honest, I can't really remember what we were supposed to be talking about either." Amelia smiled as she snuggled closer, his hand holding hers in place.  His skin felt warm against hers,  and she had to quickly squash her temptations. 

In the next instant, Marick said something about writing,  and pulled paper and charcoal from his nightstand.  Amelia quickly grasped what he was asking,  and nodded,  taking the writing tools from him. "And what would this wrong idea be?" Amelia was worried that he might consider this some sort of drunken fluke,  and part of it was. There was raw emotion though, it wasn't just because they were drunk,  there was a connection.

waytoonew

Marick shifts and smiles kissing her hand and smiling letting her write, as he lays back and relaxs on his back now his hand sliding off her chin as he moves back. Marick looks to her and laughs softly.

"I didn't mean the emotion... We need to leave one note for each of us to remember some things and oen between us so we know that we haven't been intimate... You know what I mean? Because waking up all like this and hungover will make us both really embarrassed... So we can make sure when we wake up we know we didn't do anything bad..." He rants a bit embarrassed already he writes himself a note and folds it putting it on the table with his name then he takes hers once shes done doing the same but with her name. He smiles and moves closer. "Mmmm for the join one mention about how clothes stayed on and that we were just drunk flirting..." He offers.

As soon as he said it it came back to sit in his stomach like a rock, just drunk flirting he had described it as, he felt bad, he knew it was more but he didn't know what to say sitting shocked a moment next to her not knowing how to correct himself.

Daedra

Amelia smiled as he kissed her hand, her heart aflutter again. As he lay back, she sighed softly, their physical anchor gone. Amelia picked up the charcoal, and nodded as he spoke. "I suppose that's not a bad idea. I'll do it because you ask, though I'm pretty sure I would know if anything like that had happened." She was still a virgin, and she had heard the stories of what would happen had she found herself deflowered someday, but she would not cause embarassment over something like that.

As Amelia finished writing the letter to her self, full of the passion and the happiness she had shared with Marick, she handed it to him. He put them together on the table and as he spoke again, she frowned. She felt as it she had been smacked, and she pulled sharply away from him. "Is that all it was? You felt nothing then? I was a fool to think you had." Her chest felt tight, and she restrained herself of the tears wanting to spill down her fair cheeks. How could he say that?

Amelia lay as far as possible from him, wiping a tear away stubbornly. She turned her back to him, and pulled the blanket up to her chin. Amelia intended to leave first thing in the morning, her pride very injured.

waytoonew

Marick sat still a moment then reached back snatching something off the bedside table. Moving up closer he puts a hand on her shoulder shifting closer. "Amelia I didn't mean it... I put it the wrong way... He mutters moving closer and pulling on her shoulder.

"I felt just as strongly as you did! I put it the wrong way okay..." he tries to argue knowing he was still in the wrong, he spoke like a moron when he was drunk and now he was trying to get her attention and to prove it to her that he felt more than just like she was something to keep him busy for a night. Marick forces her to roll over pulling her and pinning her he holds her wrists down as he looks down at her biting his lip and blushing.

Marick sits over her a moment before snapping out of it, "Don't think I'm that shallow... I know what I said was stupid but I promise you that you are more than some game to me!" He bites his lip and then sighs rolls off holding up one hand with a new slightly crumpled piece of paper. Marick flips it up between two fingers like he was handing over money sighing.

"If you don't believe me read this... I wrote it before I said that... It was meant for only me to read... I made sure I was detailed because I have a terrible drunk memory... So... Well Just read it, it has no excuses just how I actually feel if it will prove to you that you are more than something to mess around with to me..." He blushes knowing it was going to expose quite a bit about him that he hadn't talked to her about yet. He didn't take it back he just held it up for her to look at as he bites his lip.

Daedra

Amelia heard Marick move, but she lay still. She felt the warmth of his skin on her shoulder, but she didn't even flinch. He was trying to undo the hurt he caused her, but she couldn't bring herself to face him yet. Her face was hidden by curls, and all she could think of was the passionate kisses they had shared, and how he could just play it off.

With a small gasp, she was forced to turn on her back by Marick. Amelia looked up at him, he really was trying to right his wrong. She didn't want to forgive him yet, it was too easy. He had her pinned, her wrists in his firm but gently grasp, his body straddling hers. Amelia couldn't help the thumping of her heart, and the blush that flooded across her cheeks. She would have touched him reflexively it she had been able.

Marick released her and rolled off her with a sigh, and she sat up, turning her body towards him. He had a piece of paper in his hand, and she quickly realized what it was before he spoke. He held it up for her and she read it without a sound. Amelia felt the heat of her blush returning, and looked down at her hands before speaking.

"I'm sorry for being so childish Marick, I suppose drinking doesn't really help either of us." Amelia took his and traced it with a delicate fingertip before bringing it to her lips. She kissed his hand and then let it rest back on the bed. "I forgive you Marick, I understand how you feel now." Amelia leaned over him and retrieved her own note, presenting it to him when she had returned to her place in the bed. "It is only fair that you read mine, I would feel bad if I didn't share my own feelings as well." Her letter was full of gushing detail on the man she was spending the night with. The only man that she knew that could make her feel alive and beautiful. Her letter was all passion and desire, and it revealed much on how she felt of him. It was a bit premature, but if love at first sight existed, Marick would be the one.

Amelia blushed and looked away in deep embarrassment. Maybe now he would understand why she had reacted the way she did. It was just as much her fault as it was his. Who was she to assume he had the same desires as she did. It made her feel foolish, but also glad that they could be honest with one another.

waytoonew

Marick smiled watching her read his letter to himself. It rambled a bit but it still seemed to stumble on the topic of her the whole way through making sure he remembered the things about her that made her so enticing to him. It wrote about how his throat went tight and his heart thundered in his chest with the slightest brush against her. He couldn't stand it she was amazing in every way.

The note ended in saying how she would be the one to help him to free himself and to escape the city. Marick the whole time sat silently watching her as he blushes. Taking it back and putting it on the table he turns back and looks at her, he bites his lip and takes hers reading it slowly and carefully making sure he took in every single little detail.

He smiles and moves over on top of her again to put hers back on the table, he stops above her as she speaks. He shifts back off and lays down close to her blushing as she kisses his hand, he smiles and nods thinking a moment.

"Mmm I'm no better than you are don't worry... And How about we just blame the mistakes on the booze and fall asleep together on a good note..." He smiles softly and kisses her cheek then her chin and then her lips his arms wrapping around her gently as a breeze kicks up sending a chill through the room. He sits up taking her with him as he holds the kiss grabbing the blankets and sheets and yanking them up over them both as he keeps lightly kissing her holding one arm around her waist the other on her hip as his heart thunders in his chest. Pulling away from the kiss a bit a small strand of their mixed saliva hanging between their lips. Marick blushes and puts his forehead to hers sighing softly.

He smiles blushing a bit more. "Mmmm sorry about jumping on you like that... I just thought I owed you one... I need to seal the deal don't I?" He coos and grins playfully his arm around her waist the other on the opposite hip as he holds her close his feet bumping against hers.

Daedra

They would save each other, it was fate that drew them together. He talked of leaving, of her helping him to do that. He would save her from a life she never wanted. It was poetry and the stars at their finest. When Marick touched her, she felt weightless, she felt fire in her veins.

Amelia watched him, riveted to him, as he read her note. She felt nervous, and happy, and terrified all at once. She didn't know how he would react. Marick finished, and leaned over to put the note back, and she returned his smile as he lay facing her with a shy one of her own. "I have to agree with you, blaming the booze is the safest course of action." She laughed softly, but stopped short as he kissed her from cheek, to chin, to lips.

Amelia returned his kiss tentatively, then grew bolder as his arms wrapped around her. She shivered softly, but it wasn't the breeze that made her. Still kissing him passionately, she was drawn up with him as he retrieved the blankets. His hands  were warm on her skin, her heart matching his in their excited drumbeat of emotion. Marick pulled away from her, and rested his forehead against hers. Amelia placed a hand on his cheek and smiled, using her other hand to brush a finger across his lips.

"Please, please don't apologize for that." Amelia kissed him again softly, emotions clear on her face and in her eyes. Amelia blushed and smiled shyly at his grin. Oh but he was a smooth talker, and she loved it. She leaned up and whispered softly into his ear. "I'm yours Marick."

waytoonew

Marick smiles softly as she touches his lips, he kisses the finger tip gently and intertwines feet with her smiling softly and nipping at her lips gently. He holds her close his hand coming off her hip and up to rest on the hand on his cheek. It was maddening how much could do to him with such simple innocent actions it made him shiver.

He kisses her back tenderly pulling her in close making sure to be slow and gentle this time his hand wandering down her arm and along the side of her frame before resting just below her hip on her leg not moving just sitting there as they kissed. Marick shifts back a bit and smiles moving himself up onto the pillows he smiles and curls up with her hugging her in close so he could sleep like this with her.

"On that note... We should sleep... We can piece things together and resume in the morning if we remember enough... I know I'm gonna remember all about how I feel I promise..." He whispers kissing her forehead and cuddling up with her in the war bed trying to fall asleep his heart racing.

Daedra

His kisses were sweet, Amelia didn't want them to end. His wandering hands made her shiver, and desire trilled through her body. She resisted the urges, enjoying the gentleness of his touch. Inevitably, he pulled away and curled up beside her, holding her in his embrace. She was about to agree, when a yawn escaped her lips.

Amelia snuggled into Marick, it made her feel safe, and warm. She smiled softly, though he could not see it. How could a man she had met just hours ago, make her feel so...loved? "I won't forget either, how could I?" He kissed her forehead, at she lay there in thought. Soon enough, the quiet made her eyes grow heavy. "Goodnight Marick." It was so soft she doubted he would hear it, but before she could concern herself, she was asleep.

waytoonew

Marick slowly drifted off and just as he was passing between sleep and awake he heard her voice and he responded seemingly reflexively "Good night Amelia..." And then he was gone into the blackness of his own sleep too drunk to care or even remember his dreams.

The next day's sun came through the window striking off the large mirror and shining over the bed, it was at first their feet then as it rose higher and higher more sun filtered in and soon the whole bed was alight with the sun. It was a picturesque scene of the bed lit by the sun off of the mirror blanketing the young pair in bright light like something out of a romance novel.

Then Marick woke up, groaning and sitting up his arm still under her, he catches and falls back to the bed squinting through the light he looks at the open curtains and curses softly looking at the girl next to him. He sighs not wanting to jolt her awake but the light being too much. He reaches over picking up and paper and opening it to cover his face, that's when he saw the writing and it all hit him like a freight train. Looking to her he yawns and smiles pushing the hair away from her sleeping face he smiles softly, she seemed everything he remembered and more.

Marick sighs laying down next to her on his back squinting through the light he relaxes knowing now even more so he couldn't shock her awake. Smiling and sighing he tries to remember more detail, he remembered the emotion and how he felt, he remembered her voice echoing through his head good night and he even remembered everything up until they started the wine then it became a blur... As far as Marick now sober and hungover knew they had never done anything more than dance and cuddle.

Daedra

Amelia did not wake to the light at first. She smiled in her sleep, the warmth of the sun making her curl her toes. Finally, slowly, she opened her eyes. She hadn't even felt Marick move, not did she fully comprehend where she was at first. She sat up and looked around wide eyed for a moment, catching sight of Marick.

"Hey, good morning." Amelia rubbed sleep from her eyes, and realized that they must have shared a bed together, and they were both wearing next to nothing. She remembered dancing, and singing, and wine. I fact, she was pretty sure she had wine, because her head was killing her. Amelia rubbed her temples and looked at the handsome man she had apparently shared a bed with. Marick was bathed in sunlight, and she thought he looked like a god. She dared not say that though, she had no idea what could have happened last night. She felt a pang of desire, like a left over emotion. "So, um, we shared a bed. Do you know what happened exactly? It all seems so jumbled."

She burrowed back into the blankets and lay facing him. She wanted to touch him, but wasn't sure if he would let her do such a thing. "Do you feel as if your head is going to split open to, because I think I'm dying." She laughed softly, wanting to kiss his lips, yet not exactly knowing the reason why it seemed like such a familiar action.

waytoonew

Marick smiles and looks at the table on her side laughing softly he reaches across her still not wearing a shirt, he comes back handing her the letter she had wrote, "I found my own one that one I assume is yours..." he smiles and sighs finding a third on top of the head board. He reads through it slowly and smiles. "Mmm this is for both of us..."

He smiles and sighs as he looks at her smiling and looking at how sheepish she was, it was cute as all hell seeing her so flustered like she was. Marick smiles and reads over the note again biting his lip. "It says this... 'after we came upstairs we talked all the way up until we passed out, we got closer and snuggled up for more than half of it before finally getting in bed and drifting off. Nothing past snuggling and light touching of legs happened' Seems a bit hurried and messy... But we were drunk so I'd believe it..." He smiles and laughs softly looking to her. "And its my handwriting... So it has to be true..." He smiles and laughs softly.

Marick bites his lip blushing a bit. "So uh...we should probably..." He pauses and smiles softly. "Well I think we should sit and have a talk again to get to now each other personally... I know I have feelings for you strong ones at that... But we should get to know each other well..."

Daedra

Amelia took the note he handed her, opening it delicately. Hers seemed to be a bit more detailed than what the note he was reading to her made it sound like. The memories were still foggy, but her desire for him was still strong. She now knew that they hadn't done too much, but they had done enough for her to feel so strongly for him.

Amelia folded her note back up, and smiled at him. "Sounds like we had a wonderful night." She wanted to tell him what her note had said, but he seemed to rather accept that all they did was cuddle. She didn't want to ruin that for him, or for her. She bit her lip and nodded as he spoke, not quite meeting his eyes.

Amelia smiled as Marick blushed, finally blocking the note from her thoughts for now. "I would love to get to know you on a personal level." She didn't think you could get more personal than locking lips, but again, she remained silent. "I have to admit, my feelings for you are very strong as well. We must have had quite a night." Amelia turned so that she was facing him, and smiled. "Alright handsome, ask me any question that pops into your mind, and I will answer honestly."

waytoonew

Marick smiles and laughs as he nods laying back and stretchng out with his arms spread out one beside her one off the bed he nods. "Sounds like it was a wonderful night indeed..." he mutters grinning and letting his head sink into the pillow before looking over at her smiling playfully and nodding to her.

"mmm well we already know we just need to refresh ourselves... And add some more..." he smiles and looks at her moving closer and biting his lip as she offers to answer anything. He smiles and relaxes thinking, that was rather broad for him to figure out what to ask. He stayed silent a moment in thought about what to say to her as he thinks.

"Well Amy..." He pauses purposely getting her name wrong to see if she would react, he liked teasing, he was well aware her actual name but wanted to see what would happen if he teased her more. So he went on, "I think I'd like to hear it from you how you feel..." He moves putting a hand int he way so she couldn't wiggle away having a feeling she might try to before he could tell her it was a joke, it was a bit mean but it was something he just couldn't help but do.

Daedra

Amelia lay back down, facing him, the bed really was very comfortable after all. Marick moved closer, and Amelia resisted the urge to touch him. She wasn't near as forward as she was when she had been drunk. She pulled the blankets up, now well aware how much skin she was actually showing, her skin flushing pink with a blush.

Amelia playfully smacked his arm, as he attempted to stop her from moving away. She was a little put off at being called a name that was not her own, but she realized how much of a trickster he was being. "Alright, Micheal, I'll tell you how I feel." She jested back with him, but her lips turned from a smile to a small frown of concentration. "I think I feel, passionate towards you. I think we shared some intense moments last night, because I have a lingering desire to kiss you. Even when you tease me." She bit her lip, looking away from him. "Bottom line, I think we do have some sort of connection, and I wouldn't be put off if we explored it."

It was kind of a detached way of saying it, but that was a hard question to answer. It's not like she could blurt out she had feelings of love for him after one night they could hardly remember. She didn't know what she even meant to him. Was she a challenge, or was he genuinely interested in her. "Tell me something about yourself, your feelings, your childhood..anything. There is so much I want to know about you." Amelia wanted to get close to him, but she was almost afraid to, she didn't want to get hurt.

waytoonew

Marick smiles and laughs as he snuggles up with her smiling as she tries to put things as formally as she could dancing around the topic he smiles taking one of her hands in his other free arm going around her and pulling her in close so they were pressed in close not taking no for an answer here he kisses her forehead and smiles softly.

"Mmmm you think we should explore a connection?" He teases mocking her formality a bit as he smiles and moves in close nipping her neck and sighing as he thinks a moment listening to her talk about the desire to kiss she had made him smile softly as he runs a finger along her arm smiling. "mmmm thats quite the desire you have there..." he mutters smiling as he finally clues in a bit smiling as he lays on his back letting her away and to have some space again he thinks of how to answer her question as she left it rather broad for him to answer.

"How about I tell you about how I grew up then lady Amelia?" He teases and nips her ear gently laying on his side to face her, he didn't know why but he just felt like cuddling up and playing around like this while she was still here. He thinks and smiles to her, "I grew up in a small apothecary on the far side of town just between the ghetto and low class... I was brought up knowing not to waste anything and to be kind to people... I learned basic salves and healing mixtures as well as medicine and such... My mother ran the place my father was never around... When I was young just turning into a tween my mother disappeared one day while I was out buying bread from the local baker... I haven't seen her since... I want o save up get some things and then travel looking for my parents... I know they're out there somewhere... I just need to go look..." He smiles softly still holding her hand. "And you?"