Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Source of Wisdom (Castles)

Started by wolfie, June 23, 2013, 06:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

She wished things were different. Staying in her village wasn't an option though. It would have been the easy road the one that showed her as a wife or doing some menial laboring job as her family wasn't among the favored in the village. She knew neither were a choice for her and now this.

She hadn't gone far enough from her village it was as if being this far would never be far enough. Meri was surprised nobody had come after her. She had run away from everything she grew up with. She just hoped her family was alright. Nobody ran away from a choosing so she had no idea what would happen to them.

Stopping by a tree she heard something. She turned to see what it was not watching where she was stepping. Suddenly her foot was caught. Great just great. And I just bet that is a large bear waiting to devour me just like mother said. Well now they won't find me. She thought wishing her water powers were just a bit stronger not that that would matter in this place.

"Is someone there?" She asked not sure if she should try and hide herself. That wouldn't be easy considering where she was just then. In. Plain. Sight.