Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pucker Up, Buttercup! [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, April 21, 2017, 06:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Eyla did her best to bite back a scowl at his forwardness regarding her sister, managing to keep her features trained in a false image of calmness while her eyes spoke openly for her rage. Her lip puckered in a small frown though at his question. Who was he to walk into her home a guest already aiming for payment for his silence? How dare he suggest such a thing of her sister, young and innocent as she was.

It had been such a mistake to allow Harold a guest. Even though Ro'or had only watched he was now threatening her way of life and the calm of her home just by having the knowledge he had. Her thoughts raced as she tried to think on what she could even offer a fellow noble if she accepted his ridiculous terms. Surely his employment and station allowed him a comfortable life and living; he wore fine clothes, looked well-groomed, seemed healthy. If she wasn't so angry with him she might even admit to herself again that she found him quite handsome, but in the moment he was a disgustingly cruel monster.

Her eyes flickered over him again and again, the room silent as she struggled on the spot, her features slowly cracking to shoot him an unamused scowl. It was greedy blackmail plain and simple, and given what he'd already seen she had no doubts as to what he truly wanted from her.

"I don't have sex for free. And surely you don't need any coin from me," she grumbled, arching a brow pointedly. "So if you would kindly never speak of this again I will pretend you never threatened my good name when I report to your High Lady on your visit here."

GoblinFae

It amused him endlessly to see the rage boil up slowly within her. She could be as calm and diplomatic as she desired but her eyes spoke volumes of her great displeasure and offense with him. Ro'or delighted in it. Like a hunter with the kill, he latched onto this bit of leverage and refused to let go.

"I do not fear my lady's wrath though if I were you I would fear the termination of our province's relations. I am confident that Lady Dvorak would side with me if she knew of your less than moral, unladylike bedroom pursuits. She does so value the goodness within us all.

"So I say to you again, what price will you pay for my silence? I care nothing for coin but I'm sure we can come to some sort of accord." His eyes flashed wickedly as a smirk continued to curl the edges of his mouth. "For the good of the province of course."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

It was one thing for her people to gossip, she hardly cared what they might say or think of her so long as she still led the province to prosper in trade and its defenses. It was another thing entirely for a known ambassador to go spreading that gossip needlessly to his own province's leader. She was certain it would cause a rift between Northwatch and Tirial that might never be repaired before they'd ever even established proper relations with its new High Lady. Eyla could hardly put her people at such a disadvantage knowingly.

Trying to keep the venom from her voice she asked as calmly as she was able, "What could I give you that would satisfy your 'price'? There are heirlooms here, but... I would rather not part with them if I don't have to," she explained, frowning at the growing smirk on his face. He was clearly enjoying her discomfort. Somehow.

"Is there something you saw on your walk here that might have piqued your curiosity? I hardly know what to offer a man when I know nothing of his interests."

GoblinFae

Ro'or smirked darkly and shook his head gently, feeling his loose bangs brush teasingly against his pale skin. With a wave of his hand he dismissed her offer. "I have no need for your family heirlooms. They are of no use to me as I have no interest in such simple, materialistic gain. No, I do believe though you know exactly what my interests are."

His eyes bored knowingly into hers as he lounged back in the chair like a king upon his thrown. "I am but a man after all. I share in the same human needs as any other of my sex," he purred, allowing the the last word to drip from his tongue full of innuendo.

"My High Lady need not know the terms of our negotiations so long as all works out right int he end, yes? Our provinces have so much to offer each other. You wouldn't let such a little thing as all this nasty gossip mar a potentially lifelong relationship with a strong ally now, would you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

His confidence only served to infuriate her, but she did her best not to let it show beyond a small frown and the fire in her eyes. She stared at him just as he stared at her, unwilling to look away and show him any sign of weakness in such a personal negotiation. At least she told herself it was really a negotiation.

"Certainly not," she agreed, breathing a small sigh of resignation. Her thoughts drifted to her sister as she dearly hoped the girl had not lingered to listen in on them. It was entirely out of Kai's nature, of course, but Eyla's concern for her was breeding paranoia.

"Perhaps I might show you to your guest quarters when it suits you and we can discuss this there," she offered, the words innocent enough on their own. She knew perfectly well what she meant by them, though, and that conversation was certainly to have very few words said between them.

The fact that she was even entertaining the idea of truly offering anything to him at all had her skin prickling with gooseflesh in a mix of anger and excitement. It was so very wrong to think so, given her place, but she remembered the looks they'd exchanged only nights ago and the way his eyes had spoken to her. Perhaps he was all allure and posturing but some part of her expected there was more to him than that.

If his motive was to entrap her with blackmail that didn't mean she was to get nothing in return. Sex was still hers to control, hers to offer even if the payment she received would be different. Thinking of it that way put her mind at ease and the earlier tension running through her dissipated.

There wasn't anything wrong with him exactly either. At least there wasn't if she ignored his less than ethical approach. Her previous observations seemed to stand: he was well-dressed, groomed, looked healthy and strong. Attractive, if she ignored the aura that rolled off of him screaming "danger." They would simply make an unconventional exchange and move on with the rest of their business together like adults, in her mind.