Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draco's Wants and Limits

Started by Draconian, May 04, 2015, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
All the plots. I love romance, but I am super duper awful bad at it. Like... Super bad. Like go to butter your toast and smear it all on your counter bad. So, if romance happens that's a nice... undertone to the actual story. Adventure is fun. Slice of life is fun. All the things are fun.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Eeeeeh....? Straight up fighting. Gritter knife-at-the-throat is okay. But crater making tree destroying fights? No thanks, I'm not playing in anime land.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
As often as I can! Sometimes.... i just dont wanna. Its not you though. Its all me. |8 me and the lazies.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
As long as it takes you to post! I'm in no rush!

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
On Skype! I also have Telegram! Add me! MiniMiniMae!

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
Of course! And just ask me? Or just... Lead by example?

Anything else?
Uuuuuuuh.... Butts. =D

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Sucker punches are fine. Picking them up is fine. If they're moving somewhere and you're writing it it's because my character is physically lifted and they're being physically moved. If you tell me where my character is going or what my character is doing, well, I'm just going to have to make it more difficult for you, won't I?

In regards to mind control or something else, the writing needs to be convincing. Show me, don't tell me! "So and so mind Controlled Draco's character" will get it ignored. Gimmie a story, not an instruction book.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I am open to all these things. =D Bring on the new/interesting/awkward things to write!

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
I will follow what you're writing, oh dear person who reads this. =D <3

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I decide if my girlies get pregnant and if my dudes do your pregnant-able-people... You can pick! Surprises happen. I can't promise he'll stick around but whoo knoooows. I am also open to plotting this!

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
Uh... All is good? I will see? =D

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
Hurray for weird character building? Totally depends on who i am writing with what the context is yaddayaddayadda.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
uuuuhm.... Yes, ask me. Or don't and I'll figure out why it didn't work. =D

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Go for it. Again, if I don't want it to happen I'll write in why it didn't work.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Raizel is an amnesiac for a reason! No amount of special fancy healing will fix her, but feel free to try! =D

Tags: