Gender Female
Species Human
Ethnicity Serenian
Height 5'9"
Occupation Assassin
Residence Wherever

______________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tiraris has straight dark-red hair and red-brown eyes. She also has high cheekbones, full lips and very slightly pointed ears. She is a tall pale-skinned woman of lithe build. Her traditional garb consists of form-fitting black armor and chainmail for free movement. Her primary weapon is her longsword, Isilotsë. However, she does carry several other daggers and things on her person.

Tiraris Silverd'art
By Carlos Villa

Personality
Tiraris is very introverted. She likes to keep to herself and does not for themost part find other's company pleasing. She appears to be cold and cruel. In reality she really can be. Her past made her cut off the part of her that feels although with the help of some new aquitances she is re-learning to care for more than just herself. Tiraris lives a survival-based existence. She kills not because she enjoys the bloodlust or needs the money but, because it's a job and makes her feel useful.

She is prone to threatening and posturing to get her way. If that does not work then she will make good on them. She is not a sadist or a masochist. However, she can at times come off that way with all the mental torture she puts herself through.

Honor is very important to Tiraris. She will die for honor without hesitation. Cross her and you are more than likely to get burned. Give her reason to trust you and she will defend you until the end. Failure is not an option in her mind.

Magic/Abilities
-Fast self-healing capabilities (except iron-caused injuries)
-Minimal capability to heal others (she has to care for them and it is very draining on her)
-Higher hearing range
-Emotion driven magic (If she gets extremely angry or upset she can make things explode)
-Expert swordsman
-Well-versed in poisons
-Well educated
-Multilingual

Relationships
Lady Zoraida Firrikash: Her mother caged her into locking up her own personality and becoming the perfect doll. Tiraris left to be her own person.
Lord Neirin Firrikash: The man her mother married
Father: The man her mother had an affair with
Caden D'Andarce: Tiraris' life match. The man she is meant to spend her life with but keeps pushing away.

History
Tiraris' past as recounted by herself to her love:

"You have explained, now you must listen. I told you once before that I am of Serian descent. My appearance is not the only thing that comes from the ancient Fae blood. Fate or god, whatever you want to call it, has a way of putting us back in our place when we get out of line. When humans start forgetting where their roots are buried, fate steps in. Suddenly, after centuries of dormancy, generations of newborns will start showing signs of their ancestral roots. Each generation becomes stronger and their traits more noticeable than their predecessors until it is born.

"My mother's father had the strength of fifteen men. His son, my uncle, could outrun a horse and keep running for days before ever tiring. My mother," she paused reminiscing. "My mother was-is-the most beautiful woman you will ever see. I do not even come close in comparison. Her voice..." Tiraris trailed off licking her chapped lips. "They say she could sing Kia herself right down from the heavens." She snorted rolling her eyes. "Mother could and would sing the birds down into the palm of her hand. She hoped one day to become High Lady of Tirial. Her lullaby to me was the song of histories. Any man who ever laid eyes or ears on her was instantly entranced and enthralled, including the man she was betrothed to and eventually married.

"My mother's husband was a soft-spoken man. He too seemed to carry a gift of his own. While he never once raised his voice, he could settle any argument with just a few wise and patient words. Whatever he said, always came to pass. People respected him for that. It is unknown whether his gift was from seer blood or not. Whether he just saw things and then shared the truth, or that because he said things they became true is also unknown. All I know is, is that he was never wrong.

"When they married they tried to conceive and failed. After several years of trying, my mother finally birthed a son. He was stillborn. Desperate, they began to ask around for help until at last a man came forth from one of the outlying villages. With his help, she conceived. But, unbeknownst to her husband she soon miscarried. Secretly, she sought out the man and," Tirairs stopped, shaking her head angrily. "And she invited him into her heart and her bed. So was conceived the generation's it, the demon-child they named, Tiraris."

She chuckled at a joke only she seemed to know. "But, my story does not end there. My childhood was a good and uneventful one. An occasional outburst of my gift would spark up but, nothing easily memorable.

"Then I turned nine. On my ninth birthday, my mother sang a little songbird to me. That night, I saw a group of rowdy boys stone him from a tree. I chased them away and held him in my hands. His heartbeat was so faint, I did not know what to do. I became hysterical. That was the first time I felt the fire ignite within me. But, without the proper understanding of what it was, I could not not stop it. It ripped and tore its way through me, healing my little feathered friend. The last thing I remember is excruciating pain and birdsong."

Tiraris took a deep breath before continuing. Her mind still remembered the pain and was slow to release her from its memory. "While I lay abed for a week, my parents again called upon the healer. He came and woke my from my deathly sleep but, not without a price. He warned my father-in-name that this would happen again and again until it finally killed me. The only way for me to survive was to learn to control it. The healer promised to teach me on the condition that the truth of my heritage was revealed, that I am the bastard daughter of a secret union.

"Through his teachings, I learned to heal myself, but was never taught to control my gift beyond controlling my emotions. I cannot stop it, nor can I use it. Healing you was a miraculous first for me. By sheer will, I converted negativity into a constructive force.

"My father-in-name rejected me and cast out my birth father when he found out what I was. My mother tried to marry off her shame. But, any man who claimed me for his marriage bed, died before the wedding night had even begun. After three husbands, people started to name me the black-veiled bride. My fathers both cursed me at the funeral of my fifth husband. I will never be happy. I will be hurt by men's cruelty. I will die friendless and alone. I will harm any man who desires me. When at last I find my fated, I will ultimately destroy him with my gift. All of this has and will come to pass unless my gift has been tamed."

______________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Crumbs From the Bread King

Complete Threads
Shall We Dance?
~Continues In A Most Dangerous Tango
A Most Dangerous Tango
~Continues In Amongst These Fevered Steps
The Fallen Will Rise Once More
~Continues In A Case of Black and White
A Case of Black and White (Partner Left)
Cats and Mice
~Continues In Crimson Shadows
Of Bards and Assassins (Partner Deactivated)
A Lion, a Witch, and a Weasel
~Continues In Coiffed Clerics Choke Clean Clerk's Cherished Chickens
Coiffed Clerics Choke Clean Clerk's Cherished Chickens (Partner Deactivated)
Yule Tidings
Opportune Heist (Partner Deactivated)
Wrath of the Red Talon (Partner Deactivated)
Driving out the Demon (Partner Deactivated)
Withed Fruit, Ripe with Ink (Partner Deactivated)
Amongst These Fevered Steps
Under a Blood Moon
Crimson Shadows
Stalking for Prey
When the Unjust Call Foul Play

Timeline*
Yule Tidings
Of Bards and Assassins (Summervale)
Under a Blood Moon (Draconi Forest)
A Lion, a Witch, and a Weasel (Sirantil Valley)
Coiffed Clerics Choke Clean Clerk's Cherished Chickens (Essyrn)
Withered Fruit, Ripe with Ink (Moraki Desert)
Crumbs From the Bread King (Essyrn)
Opportune Heist (Serha Plains)
Wrath of the Red Talon (Niahi Woods)
Cats and Mice (Matron's Hallow)
Crimson Shadows (Darken Vei)
Driving out the Demon (Jadenshine)
When the Unjust Call Foul Play (Featherfall)
Stalking for Prey (Arca)
The Fallen Will Rise Once More (Kia's Court)
A Case of Black and White (Kia's Court)
Shall We Dance? (Ketra)
A Most Dangerous Tango (Ketra)
Amongst These Fevered Steps (Tirial)

*Note: Don't be put off by all the countries listed in the timeline. It's actually a way for me to keep track of where Tiraris is as I make new threads with her ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Tags: