Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Moonspear style

Started by Anonymous, August 16, 2010, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Moonspear has a look for now

Anonymous

I'm thinking that overall, it should probably be cohesive. We should all agree on what the set style should be for the entire country, like they all go with simple flowy stuff or what not, and then each province can sort of create their own modifications if you will from there! Not bad at all though, looking real nice and elegant.

Anonymous

That's kind of exactly what I was thinking. Moonspear does the neck covered and arms bared thing, but other places can do something different.

I also realized I should point out that Uxia's pants are from Connlaoth xD She spends the money to get them from Connlaoth because of the better pants with an actual inseam

Anonymous

You sure she isn't from Connlaoth because she could be nicknamed Hippsalotticus and it would be totally Connlaothian.

Anonymous

Anonymous

SHE HAS A LOT OF HIP. SHE'S GOT BIG BUTT AND I CANNOT LIE! YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY!

Anonymous

Are people okay with the males in skirts? Lizzy and I were going with a Greek/Roman feel with them and togas and all that. Plus, it would work in with the while mages are thought of in those long robes thing.

Anonymous

I thought they just had poofy pants o.o Well I mean...that's your people right? That's not just the general style amongst the entire province is it?

Anonymous

Well, I was thinking it might be. Again, not /everyone/ wears the same thing. But some men might wear skirt/toga outfits, others wear pants.

Rhindeer

So something like this?

And if it's not showing up, it's this image: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-02 ... link07.gif
AKA Link from Ocarina of Time. xD

Because if so, I approve. xDD I think it works. And not everyone would wear it, nor have to.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Sort of xD It's a man skirt similar to that. Skirts were mens wear for a very long time xD It's only in modern times that woman started wearing skirts.

Would people feel better if there were simple trousers under them? And, I mean, I thought Serendipity was supposed to be gender equal, so why would the men consider it a bad thing to wear a skirt?

Anonymous

I think that the simple pants under it might be a little better, but I'd rather see the men skirtless. I...don't think I'd ever have to say that about men. Feels kinda odd.

Tally

While I like them, I'd also like to see alternative designs drawn up by people with different ideas for how Serendipity fashion should look. I'd really like to see a variety of possibilities for what the fashion could be.

Anonymous

This is just Moonspears take on Serenian fashion. This is just here to keep the overall look the same. I don't want Moonspear sticking out if people don't want to do loose and flow-y with Serendipity. So, like, the necks being covered, the hoods on the males and the bare arms are a Moonspear thing.

Mostly, I want to know if people like the idea of lots of draping and movement and flow in the designs. Because, really, at this point, no one has really given me any idea of what they want to see.

Anonymous

I'm not trying to design Serendipity's fashion. I just wanted some guildlines so I could have Moonspears fit in.

I'm just going to put these designs up for what people wear in Moonspear. You guys can figure out on your own what Serendipity's style is like and I'll edit the Moonspear designs accordingly if they don't fit anymore.

Rhindeer

Tal, you need to provide some designs, then. xP Or say what it is you wanna see.

We need people to tell us, and show us, what they want to see. So far, no one but Shizzy has said anything, and that's not helpful to this process at all. : We need people to work with us here. Rina and her friend took the time to try and do something nice for the site, asked for feedback, and...no one is giving feedback or being helpful at all. They're either saying "I don't like it" or "I wanna see more designs." That's not helpful.

Tell us what you want. =__=
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"
Quote from: "Talyafera"While I like them, I'd also like to see alternative designs drawn up by people with different ideas for how Serendipity fashion should look. I'd really like to see a variety of possibilities for what the fashion could be.
You need to provide some, then. xP

Yes, as does everyone. P: Except Rina of course, since some of hers are already up.

For what my opinion is worth, when I pictured my Moonspear lady, I pictured her in things almost exactly like what Rina drew. >_</)

But someone else may have different ideas for what Serendipity fashion should be like, and if they do I would like to see those before we finalize anything. P:

Anonymous

THIS IS NOT A THREAD ON SERENDIPITY FASHION

This was a thread on MOONSPEAR fashion and if it worked close enough to what people pictured for Serendipity designs they wouldn't look weird.

Rhindeer

Okay! So does it work for Moonspear, Y/N?

I personally like it, and think it works with the current assumption of Serenian fashion.

I'll make a new topic on Serenian fashion as a WHOLE, because that's where we need feedback.