Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Anyone for the theatre?

Started by Anonymous, August 23, 2010, 01:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This is just a quick little idea all in my head...but what would people think of like...a grand threatre hall of some kind? People could go and enjoy plays, maybe even musical concerts of some kind...there could be like the standing area in front of the stage for the peasants and what not, then have like...raised upper areas for the nobles and all that. Something like the Elizabethan theatre of England, where Shakespeare used to perform. I don't know I think it would be kinda neat to have something like that...could be a fun little thing, but what do you all think?

Goldie

oooooo, I could definitely see it! Especially in Serendipity!

And also, going along with the added stuff from the write-up, King Maerth was all into the grandiose magic building beauty type things and I could TOTALLY see him building a concert/theater hall type thing!

Rhindeer

I love the idea of a theater, and think it'd make a really fun addition! ^^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa