Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

It's time for another Good Idea/Bad Idea! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2017, 07:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Song let out a soft squeak when Rit dove between her cheeks and gave her the attention she craved, clutching tightly to the mat to keep from falling off of it. Well! She had been content just to relax, but that little bit of teasing pleasure was enough to make her squirm with need, and he stopped all too soon. She looked over her shoulder with a huff, an almost accusatory expression in her eyes.

"Hope I'm ready? I've been ready," she said, and then paused. Hm. Slight amendment.

"Or...I will be ready, if you promise to be gentle."

She was no stranger to that kind of play. It was the first sort of experience she had ever had, back when she still cared about Inima enough to want to preserve her chastity--back when she was dumb enough to believe the men who convinced her she would still be a virgin so long as her maidenhead was intact, so everything else was on the table. But even though she had done it plenty, that didn't mean she wasn't intimidated by his size. It would be easy to hurt her if he wasn't careful.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Inside the enclosed space they lounged in, the water was the perfect temperature, the air swirling with cool mist. The waterfall they had crossed through to enter this area had been ice cold, the water of the pool nearly scalding. The scent of plum in the air wasn't just a magical scent but also magical in that it helped with other things. Digestion was one of those, though not the most important. Most important was probably the healing properties. They were present in the water as well. Old wounds, old scars even, would slowly melt away. That was definitely something Rit would be sure to mention later, though it would take many weeks for Song's scars to completely disappear. Right now his focus was on pleasing her body.
        Rit gently guided Song's floatation device toward the steps that led up out of the pool they were in. With ease he scooped her up into his arms once more and walked a little further from the water than they had ventured before. There was a long lounge chair with plush upholstery that was firmly mounted to the ground. Rit gently laid his wife on the chair and while kissing her deeply and passionately, slid his cock back into her pussy again. He went slow and gentle getting only a few strokes in before a magic servant approached with a jar on a tray. Rit reached into the open jar, and positioning himself so that the task was more easily completed while he fucked Song, slicked her asshole with the red jelly. Red seaweed jelly was a common lubricant. Synthetic lube wouldn't be invented for a while. Rit could easily magic some into existence, but he didn't want to have to explain it away. So instead he used what appeared to be red seaweed jelly when it actually was a much better lube than what would be seen on Earth for thousands of years.
        Rit eased Song into another orgasm, and kept it going with his fingers as he pulled his cock out of her and slicked it with more of the red lubricant. While the orgasm was still going Rit gently slid the tip of his dick into Song. He slid a little at a time as he kept her orgasms going, pulling himself out and slicking more lube onto his cock before going in further and further. He kept his eyes on Song's face. He made a show of watching her face while reading her mind to know exactly how she liked to be pleased. Once he'd slowly worked his cock all the way in to the hilt, Rit changed his clit rubbing pace to one that just kept the body sensitive without pushing Song over the top.
        "It feels so good to be inside you like this," Rit said with quite apparent pleasure on his face. "Once I pump you full of my seed, I'd like to see what kind of magic you can work with that body of yours. You can bounce up and down on my cock while I watch."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Song was near delirious, floating somewhere between exhaustion and bliss. She was no stranger to this and knew what to expect, knew how to relax, but she barely had to do any work of her own with him keeping her right there on the edge after so many releases had turned her limbs to jelly. She expected some level of discomfort, as that always seemed inevitable at first, but he read her body like an expert, intuiting what she needed before she could voice it, much less think it.

Soon she was crying out, biting down on a knuckle to stifle them a bit, and in that moment she would have agreed to anything he asked of her--

If she could speak, that is. Right then, the best she could manage was a breathless nod as he fucked her, keeping her so close to the edge--but not yet letting her get there.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Rit could have pushed her over the edge with his clitoral ministrations, but what he wanted was for Song to teeter on the edge until his cock in her ass was what made her fall from the precipice into shiver pleasure filled spasms of orgasm. He angled himself just right to hit that cluster of nerves that would give her the most pleasure. He kept his rubbing of her clit just at the right pace and pressure to enhance the experiencing without stealing the show. He kept it up until he knew she was going to burst, and as she did he sped up his thrusts, pushing his cock fully inside her, and increased the pressure on her clit to really make her cry out as he too reached another orgasm, filling her up with his warmth.
        He gently slid his slightly deflated cock from her ass while his tongue slid into her mouth sharing the depth of his pleasure with a kiss. Rit lifted Song from her place, her body limp other than an occasional twitch, and carried her back into the water. He set her back on a flotation device, it perfectly balanced to keep her head and chest above water, and he danced his magically cold fingers across her skin, giving her a little chill in the warm air.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Song went boneless as Rit carried her back to the water and laid her down, flopping limply upon the device because she couldn't have moved even if she wanted to. She was still trembling, and those little trembles turned to soft hitches of breath and goosebumps-raising shivers as Rit's fingers caressed over her sensitive skin. His hands were cold, which was odd considering the heat--or maybe not, considering he was a mage.

She was just unused to such blatant displays of magic.

"I think," she said at last when she had the strength again to speak, though her eyes were still closed, "I'm gonna need a moment. You kinda killed me...but in a good way."