Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanna Help Me Get RP Started In An Online Game?

Started by Zombie, September 09, 2018, 04:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

So, guys, I know I basically vanished off the face of the earth and I'm mainly in long-term lurker mode now. But that's all beside the point- even though I've never really  been that big for OOC chatter around these parts, I'm finally doing it! I'm seriously not trying to be a pain in the ass by posting this, but I'm actually looking for some help in the RP department.

I've been playing a fun little online game called Morna Tales and I'm slowly working on trying to get some RP started there! The GMs would definitely like assistance in that regard, as the game was made with RPers in mind, especially since they've got 500 written pages of RP events and storylines that they'd like to implement, but it's kind of hard for them to do when I'm seriously the only person there (right now) who's interested in RP at all.

So, I'm coming forward to ask you guys if anyone would be interested at all in playing a cute, fun little game that actually has a lot to do in it- and help me get some RP started? It's kind of hard to  do it alone, after all!

If you're interested in playing and helping me out at all, I can also help your characters out with leveling and stuff (and I can help you understand the game, too) because my character is level 102 at the moment and I'm working on getting her into her subpath (specialized class.)

If you're interested at all, my character's name is Spider (I'm on during most afternoons and nights- and you can send me an N-mail there at any time) and the site to download the game from is http://www.mornatales.com/

Lavalley

How good is the game? I love some game RP, but the game needs to be decent too or I lose interest fast.