Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When It Rains, It Pours {M}

Started by visualspice, July 14, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Dekka continued to follow behind her. "A friend." He grinned wide enough, exposing his teeth, but as they began to make their way towards the end of the library where Kathryn had mentioned she left her letters, he began to get a little antsy.
"What about you? What sort of book are you actually looking for, since I already know you're not a thief after gold, since the vault for the library is in the other direction." But then he paused, grinning broadly again. "Unless that is, you're just that bad with directions?" and he raised his brows at her, awaiting her answer.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I have no need for their gold. I have more than enough at the moment. But thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll come back if I start running low on funds," Evangaline spoke as she raised her hood back up, slipping the book into a small satchel strung over her shoulder.
"What book are you looking for? Or did I guess right when I said a steamy romance?" Evangaline tease a bit before she decided it was time to leave.

visualspice

Dekka was as coy as ever, getting as close as he dared, his eye brows remaining still, but were raised in a waggling manner.
"Well, I always was a man for romance," he said. "But there are too many choices. The library is quite large, after all.." and his eyes traced over her form, those green eyes taking her in like a prime cut of meat before they returned, looking back into her eyes.
"It's a shame, really.." he then said, turning away with a dramatic sigh. "To think we hve this library all to our fucking selves, and we're not going to take advantage of it.."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Is someone getting sexually frustrated?" Evangaline spoke mockingly before turning her back to the man. She let her hips sway seductively as she walked away. She had always liked toying with men, they were always such easy targets, always thinking with their appendage below the belt.

visualspice

"You could just fucking say I have a fucking extensive sex drive." His eyes kept to her hips as they moved like a pendulum. The rhythm reminding him of what he'd like to do to her as his grin stretched more broadly across his lips. Though he appeared distracted by her attractiveness, he had already stolen the book from her satchel. Perhaps he'd use whatever it was she had taken for a good read later.
"How about that corner over there," he suggested, posting towards a place where the moonlight cast down from one of the windows above the chandelier. "Or even.." his eyes cast upwards to the chandelier itself. THe he glanced over at her. "Ever made love on a chandelier before? We could give it a go."

paganchick

Before Evangaline got too far she checked her satchel and almost growled. But she stopped herself. She could play this game if it is what he wanted. She adjusted her top to give a bit better view of her feminine assets . She then turned towards the man, walking towards him with fast determined steps. She pushed the man up against a bookshelf, her hands on his chest before pressing her lips against his.
She quickly let her hands start roaming his body after she threw the satchel to the ground, it did her little use without the book in it.

visualspice

Dekka was taken back by the woman's sudden forwardness, and knocked the back of his head off of the book shelf. Even still, he moaned as her lips met to his, his eyes fluttering closed, but as her hands began to move against his, his hand snapped and gripped onto her's tightly.
He wasn't about to let her simply just... feel him up to steal the book back as he smirked through her kisses.
"Nice try."

paganchick

Evangaline moved her lips from his to trail kisses along his jaw line to his ear, "Do you not like to be touched?" She whispered lustfully in his ear before letting her teeth grazed gently against his earlobe before letting her mouth move slowly down his neck, kissing and nipping.

visualspice

Dekka felt himself heat up at her advances, but well..
this was too easy, and he liked a challenge.
God damn Kathryn... she had refined his tastes so much. Even still, he allowed himself to enjoy it for a few moments before taking her hand and backing away. He looked her over before lifting up the book.
"So what is this for?" he asked, not about to let himself become distracted so easily. Even if he wanted to make love to her in the library, he was the King of Thieves. For all he knew, she was a bounty hunter,a nd he wasn't about to get caught before he knew...
and those letters...
He had to figure out where they were when his eyes drifted away towards a back shelf, full of dusty, old books. It looked like a forgotten corner of the library. That's right.. she had told him where to look. His eyes wavered and he suddenly found himself pushing away from Evangeline to inspect the area back there, his eyes ever careful as they visually searched through the rows of books.

But there were so many.. which one did she hide the letters in?

paganchick

"I want it probably for the same reason you want whatever you are looking for," Evangaline spoke as she walked behind Dekka, pressing her chest against his back, breathing softly on his neck.
"You can be whatever I want,remember?" She spoke against his skin.
"Are you scared that you can't handle me?" She asked, heating up her hands with the fire magic her body was mimicking. She slowly ran her hands down his sides to his hips.
"As you said that spot over there in the moonlight is open," She added with a chuckle.

visualspice

"I doubt we're after anything similar," he said, shrugging her off before turning around, catching her arm and pulling her in close. With her now within his arms, he looked down at her, and with his free hand, he hesitantly touched her warm hands. He felt a swell in his groin. Gods...
Well, she did have a fucking point, did she not? Too bad as he was contemplating taking her up on that offer another voice cut across the dark.

"Who's there!?"

paganchick

Evangaline's body began rigid as she heard the voice.
"Well fuck me," She whispered softly, her voice full of agitation.
She looked up at the man, her hands still in his, "Give me my book because it seems we about to have to start running," She whispered as she used one hand to pull up her hood to hid her features.

visualspice

"Like fuckin' balls I will," Dekka breathed hotly into her ear, then moved away from her, slipping int the dark. His green eyes peered through the book shelves, holding his breath and waiting for the night guard to approach in silence.

paganchick

Evangaline thought about following the man, but she didn't. He was clearly looking for something on the shelf. If he had her book she would get what he wanted.
He didn't seem like the type of man who wanted a book, he was looking for something else, or at least she was was she deducted in her mind.
So as the man waited for the guard she was using her sharp eyes to peer for anything stuck in one of the books.
There was something stuck in a smaller book, a book pushed towards the back. She quickly snatched the papers from the book and stuffed them down into the bustier she wore, a place he couldn't be able to get the papers without her noticing. Plus, she didn't notice if the guy saw her get the papers anyway, he looked pretty focused on the guards.

OOC: I hope this is okay :)

visualspice

As the guard approached, he heard Evangeline doing something. He turned just at the last moment when she had finished getting something from the shelf-but he hadn't seen where or what she took.

"Hey- what are you doing over there!?" he said suddenly, and then grit his teeth, swearing, "FUCK." beneath his breath as the armed guard came dashing their way. He pressed himself up against hte shadows, and the moment the guard rounded the bend, he threw out a hand and a blast of fire scorched past hte man's face, temporarily blinding him as he dropped his blade. And Dekka wasted on time picking it up.

"So.. I asked you a question.." he began to say, his back to Evangeline but he was still talking ot her as his sword pointed to the guard wallowing in pain upon the floor.

paganchick

Evangaline turned towards the man. With a smile, she now felt she had something she could bargain with.
"What was your question again?" She asked with a chuckle as she slowly walked towards the man, pulling a sword from her back.

visualspice

"I said.." then he noticed her going for a weapon as he whirled around, pointed the guard's blade at her. "Don't fucking move." he growled.

paganchick

Evangaline had already had her sword out, the blade starting to grow a deep red.
"I don't take to kindly to having sharp pointy objects pointed at me," Evangaline said as she slowly raised her sword to the height that he was holding his own.
"Who made you the motherfucking boss anyway?"

visualspice

"And I don't take kindly to women pulling out swords behind my god damn fucking back. Now drop your weapon before I make you fucking eat it," he threatened.

paganchick

Evangaline laughed, seeming to have found his words rather amusing.
"Do you honestly think I am scared of you?" She asked looking at him challengingly. She was young, yes, but she had been raised her entire life to be able to fight criminals.
"You give me my fucking book back and I will give you the paper I found on that shelf you were looking at earlier."