Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When It Rains, It Pours {M}

Started by visualspice, July 14, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Oh boy was this fucking broad getting on his nerves, and his blood continued to broil and broil, his body heat quickly rising withint he room. But then at the mention of the paper, his face twisted, bewildered by her statement. Gods.. she foudn the letters. ANd hsi face paled momentarily before he heard the roar of a man behind  and he turned suddenly, accidentally ramming the sword through the guard's gut.

The Guard's eyes bugged out, before slowly, the color began to fade, the life escaping him and he slumped against the sword. Dekka's lips peeled back in a sneer as he pushed hte damn guard off of his own sword.
"Well ain't this a pretty fuckin' mess."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"Well if you would have realized I was pulling my sword to assist you with the guard and not to attack you it wouldn't be such a fucking mess, would it," Evagaline spoke.
She didn't put her sword up though, she had felt the heat he had been radiating, if  she hadn't mentioned the letter he probably would have attacked her.
"The guard is your mess to clean up, or not clean up, whatever. I suggest we make this little trade though because I don't plan on sticking around very long."

visualspice

Dekka's gaze narrowed upon her.
"I fucking trust no one." Then he looked to the paper, then back up at her. "Ok, so a trade. Your life for that fucking letter?" he said, giving a more playful grin as he kept the sword pointed at her, dancing around in hesitation.  A trade eh.. the book for the letter.. seemed fair enough but..
He was the fucking king of thieves, there had to be a better way for him to get both items, and well, maybe take the girl upon the table. Sex sounded good right about now.

OOC: just lool...
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

OOC: He always has the same thing on his mind lol.

"If you think you are skilled enough to take my life, well, I'm waiting," Evangaline spoke, her eyes trained on him, her hand steady and waiting as she pointed her sword at him.
She had complete faith in the fact that she would either get both items or leave with her book. She would handcuff herself to him if she had too.

visualspice

He eyed her over. She seemed quite confident, and he was pretty good at reading people. Either that, or she was one hell of a poker player.

"Fine, we'll make a trade," he said, tossing the sword aside. If she tried something funny, hell, he'd fucking burn her.
"But first.. we do it on my terms."

paganchick

"That all depends on your terms I suppose," Evangaline said as she put her word back in its sheath on her back.
"If your terms are something ridiculous, it will not be on your terms and you won't get your precious letters. I will burn them before I let you take them with out me getting my book, just so you know," Evangaline warned.

visualspice

Dekka eyed her up, raising a brow before he grinned.
"And who's to say I can't burn your book?"
Then he grinned again.
"Well, the terms are quite fucking simple, really," he said, rubbing at the back of his head in an 'almost' sheepish manner. "We have sex on the fucking back table until we're both too fucking exhausted to fucking walk. The one who still has their fucking strength left wins." ANd he leered her. "So, do we have a deal?"

OOC: Just loool
one must wonder if he's serious XD
>_> sadly, he probably is

paganchick

Evangaline crossed her arms, thinking. She honestly didn't care if he burnt the book, if he did it would make her life a lot more difficult, but not impossible.
"How do I know you won't try to drug me or hit me over the head or strangle me until I black out?" She asked raising an eyebrow.
"I already know you are a very talented thief, better than most, how do I know you won't just try to take the letter than run?"

visualspice

Dekka smirked.
"A clever girl. Never trust a thief," he pointed out. His eyes looked her over. "Alright, if you're not keen on my suggestion, what do you say?"

paganchick

"I suggest we switch, and once I have what I want and you have what you want we can talk about... Later arrangements," She spoke biting her lips slightly. She placed her hand on her popped hip, waiting for a response.
"Because if he was the only guard we have a couple of hours," She spoke with a smirk.

visualspice

Dekka took her in.
"That sounds awfully fucking tempting.." he began. "But.." his eyes snapped back to hers. "The question is how will I give you the book, and you give me those letters? Perhaps we ought to place them on opposing sides of a table and have at it?"

paganchick

"Well I am not a thief, so technically you could trust me to hand you your letters once I get my book, because I don't trust you to play fair in that game either. Of course if you wanted a piece of my ass as much as you seem you do, you would play fair, but then again, that could just be a ploy, I bet these letters are from a lover, I doubt they would mean much other wise," Evangaline said, trying to read the man.

visualspice

At her words, Dekka's face hardened. She hit it right on the mark. His expression turned sour.
"Does my reputation elude you? Or is there some sort of rumor or tale out there I have not heard? As the King of Thieves, I have quite a string of lovers, so I'm sure someone has suitably erected some sort of story to stir the hearts of women. Though I'm sure it would only, then in turn, seek to benefit me, since most women tend to be so fucking romantic. But I digress, we were talking about a trade. What if we... were to .. shake on it?" He said, eyeing her over before letting his eyes rest to hers as they sparkled with mirth, and sparkled with game.

paganchick

"I am not from around here, so I suppose your reputation does elude you, but I, good sir, well, not so good, so I guess just sir, am not romantic. I have seen enough to know fairy tales don't exist. I also know enough that by the look that was on your face I have something rather important. I don't need that book as much as you want this letter," She spoke, a broad smile spreading across her face.
"Plus, since  I know now that you are the king of thieves, if that is, truly who you are, how do I know you won't try to set me on fire once you get your precious letter?" Evangaline played.

visualspice

Dekka snorted at the mention she hadn't known him. Hell, he made it a point to get around, so he was a bit irked by her response, but only let it show by the darkness of his grin. As she pressed on, she was trying his patience and he moved to hold up her book, his other hand catching a flame that lapped up against his fingers.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea.." Though when he went to actually light the book, his flames got snuffed out. But it obviously wasn't a planned routine. And he knew that feeling.
"Fuck." His eyes darted over towards the door where a pair of shadows were.
Mordecai; and they wasted no time in  kicking open the door to the library of Uthlyn.
Gritting his teeth, he wasted no time in drawing out his grappling hook, taking aim towards the chandelier and firing. But before Evangeline could protest, he turned to her nad scooped an arm around her.

"Looks like it's time for us to make a grand exit," and he gave her a suave grin, then let go of the release, and the pair of them went sailing into the air, landing in the unlit chandelier above.

paganchick

Before the man's flame went out she had already lost interest, she could already feel it, "Fuck, mordecai," She spoke to herself before getting scooped up by the man.
She wrapped her arms around his tightly because she wasn't really fond of the idea of falling to the ground. She wouldn't admit it to the man but she really hated heights.
"I guess we could switch out items now," She whispered in his ear, her chest shaking as she laughted silently, letting her hot breath fall on his ear.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, but she liked it, she was so excited.
She looked down over her shoulder, her mouth going dry at the sight of how far down the floor was and how high she was. 
"So what is the next step of your plan, your majesty, I don't want to be a part of the mordecai's target practice," She whispered in his ear as she looked back at him.

visualspice

The mordecai heard the explosion from his grappling hook gun, and they rushed their way, only to find themselves craning their necks as the pair of 'thieves' took homage in the chandelier.

"Hey! What are you two doing in here!? Halt! In the name of the Grand Duke!" the lead guard shouted.

But Dekka wasn't listening, his ears were a-buzz with the woman's words. He wasted no time, stuffing her book into her hand,a nd yanking his letters with the other.
"Consider the exchange over. And you can find your own way out." he said, and began to move carefully across the chandelier to the other side, about ready to aim the grappling gun towards the window, when one of the mordecai took aim with a gun.

The bullet whizzed between them- clanking against the brass metal of the thing and causing it to shake; and the explosion from the gun was enough to cause Dekka to drop his grappling hook gun.
SHIT!

"Fuck me!" Dekka whispered as he watched in horror as it dropped down to the ground.  "Well, now we're screwed." he said cooly, turning back towards Evangeline as he wore a soured frown. "God any bright ideas, girl? Cause those men have guns, nd I think I hear them reloading."
They only had about a minute before they'd be ready- but then another bullet blasting their way had Dekka throwing his hands to his ears. "SHit."

They had more than one gun.

paganchick

Evangaline sighed as she took her book and stuffed it into her pocket, glad that it was a small book.
She looked around, taking in the situation and how to get out of it.
"Well, by the looks of it this thing can be lowered, the thing is if it doesn't have a stop we will be dead, if it does we will have a free ride to the ground and the mordecai will get crushed," She started to speak as she started to climb up the chain of the chandelier.

"Keep them distracted while I see if there is some type of lever up here," She said as she quickly made it to the top. Once up the chain she didn't see any lever, but the chain was running through the hole in the ceiling, not anchored to it.

"Well fuck," She said looking down at the man, "Maybe jumping will work it loose and give us the floor, but I don't know," She said glancing down at the mordecai.

visualspice

Dekka's mind was racing, his heart drumming inside his ears.
"Just fucking hurry up." Was all he said, keeping his eyes upon the mordecai, his mind racing, eyes flickering around as they were reloading their weapons. He licked his dry lips. FUCK! WHat were they going to do, and as he watched, and the men pointed their guns back up at them, he braced himself for the shot, when he heard one of the men go..

"Hey.. ain't this the device that man used to get up there?"

The others moved towards his side, lowering their weapons as they studied it.

"It looks like some sort of gun." And then the one man turned it over, realizing..

"It's a fucking grappling hook gun."

"Fuck me," Dekka whispered, gritting his teeth as he watched the men point it up at them.

"Let's see hwo well it works.." and the one guard shot it, and the hook nearly cleaved through Dekka's hair.

"God's fucking damn it," he said, moving uneasily within the chandelier as he watched the thing hook onto it. He narrowed his eyes on it, then held his breath, looking down at the men below. Was this for real? Were they really going to use his own device against him!?

"So how do we fucking use this thing to get up-"
ZZZZZZZZZZZT! and no sooner did the man speak it did he release his hold upon the trigger and went sailing u nito the chandelier. He let out a scream, grabbed on haphazardly to the edge of it as Dekka smirked and looked down at the man who was flailing around, having no idea how to climb up into the chandelier.

Dekka simply walked forward, the chandelier lightly swaying under his weight before he yanked his grappling hook gun off of the man.
"Thanks," he said, patting the dangling man upon the head before he turned to Evangeline and smirked. "Looks like we got ourselves a way out." ANd he wasted no time aiming the grappling gun at the open window, took aim, fired; latched onto the woman, pulling her close.
"Hey.. how about a kiss for the road?" Before he smashed his lips hotly against hers before releasing his finger ont he trigger, and the two went sailing across the air, lips still locked together before landing on the other side on the narrow window sill.

paganchick

Evangaline climbed down when the mordecai picked up the grapple gun.
She moved her hand back to the handle of her sword, ready to fight until she realized what luck they were in.

The next thing she knew her body was pressed against the 'king of thieves' their lips pressed against each others as they sailed through the air.
Evangaline wrapped her arms around him tighter, running her tongue along his lower lip. She didn't even pull away immediately after landing. After a moment she did pull her lips away, a mischievous smirk on her face.
"Can I know the name of the man who saved me from the evil mordecai?" She asked with a giggle.