Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I trespassing? (Open)

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, September 30, 2013, 05:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

There was a distinct sense of... Not awe, evidently. Being prince of the underworld, he had seen arguably the most magnificent palace in all existence. The Grand Duke's Palace, considered by some to be the most magnificent palace in world, barely even warranted the raise of one of his furry eyebrows. And it was this attitude the black draped prince kept while he wandered the halls of the palace at midnight, uninvited, and undetected. It wouldn't stay that way long at all.

With a grin a mile wide on his vulpine face, Jy'aad took his scythes out, and pressed them against the marble floor, causing a noise akin to a nail being rubbed on a chalkboard. He didn't care that he was scarring the floors of some king's palace, or his own ears... He just loved causing troubled for mortal nobility.

Brisinger987

"Your persistent survival impresses me Jy'aad. Khrouse lives however, so I assume your fight was short lived as you knew that a being so simple as Khrouse could defeat the son of a god." Kirnardaz stepped into the light, his image shimmering. He would not fight such a lesser being.

"I feel something new in you, Jy'aad. A renewed sense of hope for finding your sister? She has aged. As have you... But she has aged, and seen things neither of us comprehend. Of course, that presents a problem. What she knows, neither of us can allow her to know. If she were to build something that we are both unsure of, we would have a problem yes?" Kirnardaz's face was serious. Then it dropped to a snarl.

"Then there is the issue of my son..." Kirnardaz's image faded for a moment as his concentration almost got away from him.

"You will find my son. And your sister. And kill them."