Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Now hiring: Everything! (Restwood Applicants)

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, March 22, 2015, 11:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

((OoC: This thread is for people with characters applying for a position at the Restwood Inn. If you wanna join this thread, please post there with what character you wanna have apply.))

There was a certain sense of satisfaction in her mind as Liarri gave one last tap of the hammer at the nail holding the poster to the inn's wooden door. Finally, she thought, I might be able to get some help around here... Years of working as the only employee of the inn were beginning to work away at the old doe; she had to do the cooking, the cleaning, the greeting, the entertaining and all the damned paper work... It was no wonder she was standing out on the porch of her business, nailing up this poster. With a warm smile on her face, she stepped inside to finish preparing for the evening's events, revealing the simple poster on her door:

Now Hiring: Everything
Inquire within

SoulKeeper

Aesop was walking down the path practicing his lute as he went on. He looked over at an inn where he planned to stay for the night. He noticed a sign that said the inn was hiring "everything". He was very, very intrigued. Aesop went up to the door and opened it enough for his head to pop in.

"Hello?" He said with a grin on his face. "I'm here for a job." He stuck his lute in and said "I'm a bard!"

Ethereal-Star

After leaving his house that he shared with his wife Mara, for the morning, Cain stepped outside and took in a deep breath of fresh air, exhaling gladly. It was nice to get out and about he thought. Besides the man was still looking for a job and so far hasn't found one. Well, okay there was a janitor job at the local library as well as a house cleaning job for some village folk but nah, that wasn't what he wanted. Or would even be any good at. What he really wanted was to find a cooking position at an inn. He knew the owner of the Restwood Inn establishment had been the only employee there for some time but so far she hadn't been hiring for new workers to come in. Until now, when he walked right past said inn and saw the poster nailed to the door.

''Well, would you look at that." Cain commented happily, "The cooking gods are with me today!"

And so with no hesitation in his step, he walked right in and waited for the Damhnait woman to appear so he could inquire about his dream job. Today would be a fruitful day, no pun intended, he was certain of that.