Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Restwood Inn

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, December 05, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

I still would like to introduce Chestnut as door greeter. As well as Cain for the cook position.

Klezmer Gryphon

Aside from being a friendly door greeter, I just don't see Chestnut really doing much, and while Liarri has nothing against unicorns, if he can't do anything aside from greet people, she's probably not gonna give him the job.

Ethereal-Star

Well...he could also serve as a source of entertainment? Telling jokes and making his horn glow with magic light? He can also grant limited wishes too, such as maybe helping Liarri to find more employees? Of course, that part entirely depends on how much interest this thread gets... But yeah...

He could also just help customers settle in too and such, and maybe some helping around the main part of the inn. Here's a funny idea. He could balance trays on his head or back and then scoot them on the table that way? Just a thought.

Ethereal-Star

That's right, you mentioned no magic before. My bad. But still, I think he could help out. Just nothing that requires fingers as he don't got any. :P

Klezmer Gryphon

Consider this: while I have no doubt that Chestnut is fun loving, and probably means no harm, he's also large, bulky, and likely to cause more than a few things to fall over if he's not careful, and that's something Liarri doesn't want happening.

Ethereal-Star

Ah, alright then, fine. I still have my cook character though. He's pretty much done except for his history. Once that's filled out, I can post him.

Klezmer Gryphon

Bumping this thread. I know some of you are busy, so please don't feel rushed to get a character up for this. A timely posting would be ideal, but I know that's not always possible. Regardless, have fun!

Klezmer Gryphon

Bumping this thread so people know this is still a thing.

Ethereal-Star

I still need to get my cook's history done. Probably just a paragraph or two of it, but at least something before he gets posted! I have not forgotten about this Klez! Hopefully I can get the character sheet up within the next two days, but no solid promises. But who knows I may actually surprise myself and have it up in less than a day... Imagine that!

As for the character himself, well he's kinda your typical cook with a witty sense of humor. He can make just about anything and everything if he has the ingredients for it. At least that's some of what I know so far.

Will post in the recruiting thread soon once he's good to go!

Klezmer Gryphon

Bumping this again. Just a reminder that we do have the hiring thread up

SoulKeeper

My character Aesop, is an elf who gets his money by being a travelling bard. He wouldn't mind settling down and working in a single place though.

Aesop : http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19072.msg245217#msg245217

Klezmer Gryphon

@SoulKeeper

A bard! Awesome! Well, there is a thread here where you can post so Liarri can meet him.

Ethereal-Star

Finally, got my cook character up. His profile can be found here. Sorry for the wait!

Ethereal-Star

I'll respond with Cain as soon as the thread gets underway again. Thanks!

Ethereal-Star

I responded to the thread. ;)