Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You don't know, Jack [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack actually whimpered at her threat, his attempts to unite their bodies thwarted at every thrust. 

And then she..they..
His heart was pumping and his body felt like a wild fire.

"You're gonna make me beg," came a growled reply- but oh, he made no motions towards making her stop. And the anticipation made his cock so hard.

This game.. what a deliciously, terrible game she played with him.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Oh, not beg, necessarily," Fiona assured, smirking, though she was panting lightly herself with the effort of restraint. Her tail lashed back and forth, betraying the control she held over the rest of her body.

She dipped down to kiss his collar lightly. "Just...ask...nicely." Between every word, she allowed her kisses to drift up to his jaw, his cheek, then just barely against the corner of his mouth. One hand braced beside his shoulder, while the other traveled teasingly lower.

visualspice

He whimpered through a hot puff of breath.
"W-what? You want me to.."

He paused a moment, face already heated as he looked into her eyes. 

Then he began to move again, prodding once more for entry. 

"What if I don't know how?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Ah, ah, ah." Her playful smirk widened and she lifted herself just far enough away from him to deny what he was aiming for. "Then I'd recommend you figure it out," she chuckled lightly, stroking two fingers along the line of his jaw and down the side of his throat.  "Because I will not be doing anything else until you ask me nicely."

visualspice

Jack whimpered and tried to reach her but damn.. if it wasn't making it worse and worse.

"I.. I could just take it.." he threatened, but most of it was hot air. He was completely underneath her thumb, and he continued to try and thrust for her again., while his eyes shone with need.

"Fiona..." he panted."What do I gotta do.?. Say please?"

DragonSong

Fiona sat back a bit and gave him a firm look. "You could, but you won't," she said, the playfulness gone from her voice. "Because you're not a bad man, Jack."

She waited a moment for that to sink in before she leaned down to him again. "Yes," she murmured. "I want you to say please."

visualspice

"Aww you know I didn't mean it like that."

He blinked and stared up at her at the last reveal. 

"Really?" He went on, poking her to remind her just what she was messing with.
"The magic word is please?"

He grumbled a moan and cupped her face, kissing her suddenly before asking, "Fiona, can I please put my dick in you?"

DragonSong

She sighed into the kiss and rolled her eyes. "Y'know what? Good enough for now."

Finally, she let their hips slot together, bodies melding, and another sigh shivered from her lips as the relief that came with the end of the teasing. Even if the teasing had been fun.

Her wings half unfurled for a moment, and her tail lashed again, then curved down over her thigh, tip twitching as she shivered against him.

visualspice

He was about to say he was joking- just being an asshole but...holy shit. He soon found himself inside her velvet warmth.

His eyes rolled back as he moaned.

"G-gods.. Fiona." He shivered, hands smoothing down her form. He gripped her ass, pulling their bodies close and rocked along with her.

DragonSong

The half-dragon purred, back arching slightly as she started to move in rhythm with him. She leaned down to once more catch his mouth in a kiss—hungry this time, her own repressed passion bubbling to the surface.

"Maybe I should have made you beg," she whispered raggedly against his mouth with a small smile when she came up for air. "D'ya think you'd have liked that?"

She rocked against him a little harder, one hand sliding up over his ribs with the barest drag of nails against skin.

visualspice

Jack shivered under her minstrations. He was completely subjected to her whim. And he wasn't used to that . And it only fueled his fire.

"Liked it?" He panted, matching her speed. "You'd better be careful, Fiona- because all this dirty talk.." he went on.. "might make for a short ride."

Even still, he held onto her, forcing their bodies to remain close as they fucked.  Lips moved, growling and biting at her neck.

"Gods..Fiona.."

He shivered.

She felt so fucking amazing.  And she was his. Ansgar's name- how had that even happened ?

DragonSong

A low rumbling sound--almost a purr but not quite--echoed in her chest, and she tilted her head to bare more of her neck as they fell into a rhythm.

She smiled a bit, eyes half-lidded, and pressed a quick kiss to the edge of his jaw. Her wings spread out and then curved forward around them both, her tail sliding down from her own thigh to curl around his gently.

"No more dirty talk then," she chuckled, and brought her mouth close to his ear so she could change tact: telling him how good he felt, how she wanted him to touch her, how much she liked this, liked him.

It didn't take long to bring her close to the edge, and the gentle whispers were replaced with quiet gasps and soft pants. Her hands tightened on his shoulders and she pressed her face into the curve of his neck with a quiet groan as her whole body shivered.

visualspice

At that, he moaned in protest. 

"No, no!" He pleaded, panting as he picked up speed. "Talk dirty to me.." he growled against her throat, mouth moving down her front. "Talk dirty so I'll explode." Then his mouth devoured of her breasts in hunger.

"Cause I am to fucking fill you with my cum."

DragonSong

She was already so close to her own peak, that was all it took to send her over the edge. Her wings flared and she gasped, back arched as her head fell back and her tail tightened around his leg.

She slumped slightly in the aftermath, her whole body shivering gently. The arm she had wrapped around Jack's shoulders tightened, and sharp nails pressed against his skin.

She laughed breathlessly and let her head fall forward again to press her brow to his. "Go on then," she urged in a rough whisper. Her tail slid up along the outside of his thigh to curve around his waist gently, urging him closer to her.

visualspice

Her reaction was all the confirmation he needed. She wasn't a whore, who were conditioned to the deposits from men- so every part of him screamed of the danger.

They shouldn't.  It was risky.

But he let out a wild scream as he filled her up anyway.

"Gods," he shook, burying his face against her neck, cumming so much it was already leaking hotly from her body. Then he moaned and collapsed into a satisfied heap. One hand idly stroked her tail clutching onto him before he looked down at it and smirked.

"We should invite your tail into the fun next time. Is it sensetive?" He asked , genuinely curious.

DragonSong

Fiona chuckled quietly, still rather breathless. "Not much more than the rest of me," she replied with a small shrug. "Though I can't say I've head much experience with people touching it." She carefully unwound her tail from his leg to gently curl the tip of it over his wrist.

Sitting back a bit, she rolled her shoulders and allowed her wings to fall half-open behind her with a quiet, contented sigh.

visualspice

Jack remained in a contented heap upon the grass. 
"Boy that felt amazing. Although now I might need a few moments to recuperate. " he closed his eyes. "Sex is a lot of work."

DragonSong

Fiona chuckled a bit and rolled to the side, allowing herself to sprawl out on the grass next to him. "Mhm," she agreed with a tired sigh, eyes already drifting half closed.