Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You don't know, Jack [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2022, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack blinked again. He seemed to be doing a lot of that. He awkwardly scratched at the back of his head.

"Er.  Make.. love?"

If she felt strange over his vulgar use of rut, he was really feeling out of sorts with even thinking the idea make love.

It wasn't that he didn't feel for her. He just.. he didn't even understand what that emotion was, let alone lump it against something as poetic as love.

"Hell..Fiona.. I don't know if I can ask that. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin with you. I like you and all.. hell.. maybe more than that! who knows, maybe one day even someone as dumb as me could figure out this whole love thing but I.. it..  it's just not me, Fiona. I.. I'm sorry I... I just don't want to lie to you. This.. us . I like it. I want to keep it. But I sure as shit don't know if we're at love yet. And I'm not going to just lead you around for it just to get you to ride me... even as tempting as it is.  Hell.. I'm messing up again, aren't I??"

His shoulders wilted dejectedly. He was way out of his comfort zone and element on this one.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Perhaps surprisingly, Fiona actually softened further at that. Maybe what he was saying actually made sense—or maybe she'd just been traveling with him long enough that she'd gotten used to his way of phrasing things.

"Jack..." She sighed. "I'm not asking you to love me. Look, I—I like you. A lot. But I don't really...know much about this either." She actually smiled at him then, eyes glittering softly in the firelight. "Okay, you don't have to use the phrase "make love"—just don't say rut, for God's sake!"

She was laughing a bit as she said it, which certainly softened the edges of annoyance that lingered in her tone.

visualspice

Jack scrunched his face in confusion.
"What's wrong with rut? Am I saying the wrong word? Does it mean something else entirely?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Just--!" She held a hand up, closed her eyes, took a breath. "Just...it makes me uncomfortable, okay? It makes me feel...cheap."

She shrugged and huffed. "Just say--say "sleep with" or something. Hells, say sex! Just don't say rut, please."

visualspice

Jack just stared as she was floundering before he smirked.

"Okay. Wanna have sex like two wild, heated dogs? Cause I saw a good log back there I could bend you over and release all this tension between us.. if you know what I mean."

DragonSong

Well.

He hadn't said "rut".

She groaned and dropped her face into her hands, shaking her head. "Do you even hear yourself when you-? Y'know what, fine. Okay, fine. We actually talked this out a bit, so I guess I'll count that part as a win." She could recognize the ways he was trying—even if he was still an idiot.

Planting her hands in her hips, she leaned back onto one heel and looked him up and down with an arched eyebrow. "And no, I would not particularly like you to bend me over a log just now."

One side of her mouth twitched in the barest hint of a smile. "But...if you do that thing you did before, with your mouth? I could certainly reconsider the log idea after that."

visualspice

Jack's face went through an odd series of expressions. Confusion, bewilderment, calcuation then finally something seemed to click.

He rubbed thoughtfully at his chin.

"The thing with my mouth.. right.."

Then he felt compelled to ask as confusion returned.

"Okay now which aspect of my mouth are we talking? Like kissing with the tongue or the sex with the tongue?"

Because he honestly just felt like he was just outside of his element here.  It was easier to just pay a whore but...

Well.. this, whatever they were cultivating, was all hells kind of nice, too.

DragonSong

"Oh, for--"

Fiona tipped her head back to mutter something toward the sky. It sounded vaguely like, "How did I inherit my mother's terrible taste in men?"

"Just--fucking hells, Jack, do you wanna kiss me or not? Let's start there," she huffed, exasperated.

visualspice

In Jack's defense, he normally didn't out right ask. He kinda just did. So with this going back and forth.. it confused him on more levels than it should.

"Wouldn't I frustrate you less if I just started to take of my clothes?" Getting naked always lead to sex. Well, mostly. He reached down to undo his pants. "I mean if our end goal is to ru- err..  umm.. have sex, can't I just like rip off those clothes of yours and-"

He paused and closed his mouth- catching himself from actually undoing his pants- but not before he grabbed Fiona's arm suddenly and pulled her close, kissing her deeply, passionately as he held her firmly against his body. He felt that familiar  zing shoot up like a heated gun from his pants as he moaned and kissed her again. This time his hands began to move of their own volition, smoothing up the sides of her body.

DragonSong

Fiona let him pull her in when he took her arm, wrapping her own around his neck and meeting the kiss enthusiastically.

Breaking away from his mouth, she started trailing kisses down the length of his throat. In between, she asked only a little breathlessly, "Are you--familiar--with the word--foreplay?"

She tipped her head back up to meet his lips with hers and let the kiss linger for a few long moments before pulling away again. "We don't have to jump right into it," she half-laughed, half-sighed. "Y'know, I'm rather under the impression that the ah, building anticipation part can actually be fun."

visualspice

That.. that much he did know, smirking through their words and kisses as he grabbed her roughly to pull her in close, kiss heated as their bodies pressed.

A hand grabbed roughly at the ties of her shirt, moaning as his lips met to her's. He wasn't a subtle man. She'd feel him jerking, almost tearing the strings from their restraints. 

And she'd also feel his moaning , hot lips moving down, down, down her neck.

DragonSong

"Easy, easy," she found herself half laughing as she placed a hand on his chest to slow him and get some distance. "I've lost quite enough sets of clothes on this madcap adventure, thank you very much. I don't need you ripping these off, too."

She took a step back and let her hand drift to the lacing of her shirt, tugging it free slowly as she tilted her head at him with the faintest hint of a smile. "Y'know, most people would say patience is a virtue."

visualspice

He let her slow his raving hands, his mouth remaining occupied against her throat. As he felt the ties loosen, he began to push the top half of her clothing down, lips moving with it.

"Patience is for those who want to wait." He moaned against her skin. "I'm not a good man at thinking.." he continued, lips still roaming, feasting. "But I do know how to act," he growled, then moved to help yank the rest of her clothing away.

DragonSong

"Do you?" Fiona joked wryly, allowing him to help her shuck the remainder of her clothes. She let her hands run down his chest to settle on his hips, then up under the back of his shirt as she drew him in closer for a proper kiss.

"Show me then," she murmured, smiling against his lips, and pulled him down with her onto the grass.

visualspice

Jack moaned through a kiss, that soon twisted into a heated grin. He allowed her to pull him down with her into the grass, large, calloused hands feeling up the warm skin of her naked body.

"You're going to make me eat those words, ain't ya?" He asked through kisses as he nursed at her neck.

DragonSong

"Now what would make you think that?" She smiled and let herself stretch out over the grass, tipping her head further to the side to bare the length of her throat. Running one hand up and down his spine, she allowed herself to relax back in an open invitation to Jack's attentions.

visualspice

His hands roamed her body, cupping her soft, pert breasts as his thumb fondled over a nipple. His moans still vibrated hotly through kisses at her throat. Then his hands moved down to glide and run down the length od her soft belly before hooking down between her legs where he gently let his fingers wander while lips began to kiss and suck and devour her breasts. 

DragonSong

Fiona gasped and cooed quietly in encouragement of his attentions, letting him explore as he pleased for a few moments before she started to grow impatient and cupped one hand under his jaw to draw his mouth back up to hers.

She rolled them over, perching carefully above him and letting their hips press together teasingly as she nipped at his lower lip. "Okay?" she asked with a little smile as she pulled back, letting one hand glide down over the center of his chest to hover just above the slight dip of his hips.

visualspice

Jack moaned at the attentions, rolling his hips in hopes for entry.

"You just want to tease me," he complained, his hands moving up to massage and feel the soft warmth of her breasts.

"Is that all you wanted? To tease poor Jack?"

He continued to move his hips, prodding to get in.

DragonSong

"Ah ah ah..." Fiona smirked down at him. Oh, this whole building anticipation thing was more fun than she'd expected. She pressed against him, but always slid just to the side so that their bodies couldn't quite meld together. "I do want to tease you," she murmured with a soft, crooked smile. "You just spent quite a while proving yourself to be infuriating. I do believe it's my turn."

She arched her back slightly, pressing herself forward into his hands, and her wings spread out slowly from her back. Her own hands trailed up and down his ribs, nails scraping gently over skin.

"Only if..." Her own breath starting to come a bit heavier, she tilted her head at him and ran her hands up to brace gently against his chest as she leaned down. "Only if you like it though," she finished, hovering with her mouth nearly touching his.