Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Open Threads!

Started by Rhindeer, April 07, 2011, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalak8538

Anyone out in the Sionad Tundra?
Come meet the new kids on the block!

They have just raided a settlement near you!

Thread is open, but by PM only!
Come say hi!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Don't Fear The Reaper
  • Character: Wallace Hope
  • Description: Welp, it looks like Wallace is getting run out of town- that's the third time this month! He just ran headfirst into someone- will they help him? Or will they think he's a freak too?

Sheshia

WallyD

Thread: Walking Metal Detector
Character: Canary Burns
Description: After a long day of searching the sandy beaches for precious metals, Canary begins to lose consciousness and promptly falls asleep. Probably not the best place for a nap, but Canary doesn't really care.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• My Sword Is A Tool Of Justice!
  • Character: Adharah Braunschweig
  • Description: Adharah is trying to stop a thief from mugging somebody! She's only nine, so she could really use some help! Or maybe your character is the one getting mugged- I left that possibility open too!

Tide

• The Descent
  • GM: Flashgordon512 (please PM him if you're interested in joining)
  • Description: A few days ago miners tunnelled into a vast catacomb network. A small party of them ventured into the tunnels and have not been heard from since. The company sent out the call for an adventurer party in order to save their men.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Rats!
  • Character: This rat
  • Description: Ok, so I have this character. It's basically just a normal rat- except, you see, it's not normal. It can think cognitively, and it doesn't know why. Right now it's looking for food, so maybe if you had another animal character you could have them show up?

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Here Is No Why
  • Character: Aahva Chatterjee
  • Description: Uh-oh! The town bully, Aahva, has just stolen some crab legs from a seafood merchant! He didn't look where he was going though, and he just ran face-first into somebody...

Rhindeer

• Skinny Dippin'!
  • Character: Siobhan
  • Description: A young Knight of the White Lily tries to punk some other Lilies--and ends up punking herself. |:
  • Dreams of Demons
  • Character: Simonea
  • Description: A dream-walking fae is hunting a murderous incubus in the dreamscape, and ends up trapped by the beast.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

WallyD

Thread: Dark Clouds
Character: Clyde Or'na
Description: There are dark strom clouds overhead. The perfect weather to go hunting. (There is no idea with the plot. Literally anything can happen.)

WallyD

Thread:I'm a Hero!
Character: Billy Castillo
Description: A young man embarking to become a hero. Unfortunately he is a clumsy young man who just got himself into trouble.

Billy is a new character, so I want this thread to last long as possible please.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

nephero

• It was a dark, and stormy night... [M thread]
  • Character: Azhke Vel, but also so many NPCs
  • Description: A wealthy businessman was just murdered! And someone saw a tall, dark figure escaping into the rainstorm just before the body was found.
    Basically a whodunnit kinda minicampaign.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Share With Me The Sun
  • Character: Tsijiari
  • Description: Tsijiari's compass is working properly! That means that one of the crystal's he needs to find is nearby! He also just collided with your character because he didn't look where he was going :/

Nordling

• A rocky start?
  • Character: Rock, other npc rocks, npc people/creatures?
  • Description: A self-aware stone awakens inside a dungeon. There are signs of a battle having taken place and perhaps some monsters still lurking within... It's completely open, no pm required.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

I have three new(ish) ones open!

• Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
  • Character: Ludwig Von Musel
  • Description: Ludwig has a history mystery to solve! He's old and stuff though, he'll probably need some help!

• Black Hole Sun
  • Character: "M"
  • Description: The most evil, unlikable person in Le'Raana just stole a book! To make matters worse, the book has a insidious title about godhood and stuff! There's no way she's up to anything good- somebody stop her!

• All The Colors Of The Rainbow! Almost...
  • Character: Porcelina Juárez
  • Description: Oh no! The art shop is out of cerulean paint! Porcelina's getting really mad and causing a scene, maybe your character can calm her down?

Scriphulem

• [Ravensway] A Dreamer's Respite (Open)
  • Character: Kellen Riveste
  • Location: Serendepity, in and around a Ravensway forest village.
  • Description: The woods of Ravensway are known to be tread by the fae and even a number of dangerous beasts. Locals can generally protect themselves simply by knowing where to go and where not to go. However, when a village locale is beset by constant alien and eldritch nightmares, that have begun to blur the line between what is real and what is not, they put out a plea for help to anyone who might be experienced enough in the supernatural to root out the cause.

OOC:
    Mages, monster hunters, and heroes, or villains, of all stripes are welcome. The plan is to have a rather strange, and stranded, being that I've thought up be the cause of the nightmares and their coming to life. The twist? It can't help it and it's not its fault; it's not native to our plane of existence and its powers -- which should be as familiar to it as breathing is to us -- work differently, and even hurt, here. That doesn't mean the escalating drama can just be allowed to continue however...

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• What Are We?
  • Character: The colony of ants living inside of Uttara Vaishnavi
  • Description: Uttara finally found somebody to talk to! Will your character listen, or will they run away like everybody else does?

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Thunderstruck
  • Character: ALICE FURY
  • Description: ALICE FURY has been cornered by a very angry ice mage! He could really use a rescue!

SkyBlade

• Thread: A Usual Day of Seeking
  • Character: The Mist Rower
  • Description: Decided to go on creating a thread that is rather open to many things... it does not have a precise scope I'd want, but basically what I thought about is starting the story with a rather "negative" character so as to spark some conflicts and perhaps add more action to it or all sorts of adventures in the process.

Tags: