Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Moonie

Re: How Much is That Doggie in the Window? [M]
« Reply #500 on: February 22, 2018, 10:38:34 AM »
"He does." Tobias confirmed breathlessly, because despite his claim that it was what the wolf wanted, the thought of biting and being bitten made his heart quicken. He just didn't want to admit that what thrilled the wolf also tended to thrill him - regardless of human reservations.

The werewolf groaned softly against her lips as she gave him a nibbling kiss - another thing he found himself enjoying far too much. He sucked in a sharp breath the moment her teeth touched him, but when Tessa bit down he couldn't bite back the deep growl that vibrated through his body as he jolted lightly.

He hadn't actually expected her to do it, but a wolfish grin took over his features as their foreheads were pressed together. "Yes, just like that."

Tobias buried his face against her hair as she nuzzled against him, reluctant to let the moment pass. If it were up to him they could remain like that the rest of the day, but they should probably cover as much ground as they could.

"By the way," he breathed softly against her ear, "how was that for consummating our marriage?"

Online DragonSong

« Reply #501 on: February 22, 2018, 10:44:13 AM »
Tessa laughed softly, an almost started sound. “Well, I suppose that is what just happened,” she chuckled, grinning up at him playfully. His breath against her ear sent a shiver down her spine that she really wished they had the time to explore further.

“I think it was perfect,” she murmured, irking her head to kiss him again, softer than before but no less passionate. When she finally broke away it was with a sigh and a pout.

“Unfortunately, I also think we probably shouldn’t linger here much longer,” she huffed. Contrary to her words, her hold on his shoulder tightened and she nuzzled against his cheek for a moment before pressing a kiss there.

Offline Moonie

« Reply #502 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM »
Maybe he was being silly for bringing it up, but even if this wasn't their first time together - as would probably have been more appropriate - it was their first time together as man and wife, which made Tobias a little giddy thinking about it.

The werewolf grinned into the kiss before being reminded of what he'd just been thinking.

"Yeah, we probably should get up." He rumbled softly as she kissed his cheek. Reluctantly he slowly rose up to his knees, looking down at her sheepishly. "Um, the creek is probably super cold, but if you want to, you know, clean up a little before we go..."

Tobias blushed deeply as he stood and offered Tessa his hand to help her up.

Online DragonSong

« Reply #503 on: February 22, 2018, 12:43:19 PM »
Her own blush deepened and she cleared her throat, nodding quickly. “Yes, I should...clean up a bit.”

The water was cold- a doubled edged sword as it turned out, because while it was rather uncomfortable it did a very good job of dousing the heat in her cheeks. Shivering violently, she dressed as quickly as she could and practically threw herself against Tobias the moment she could, seeking warmth.

“Never let me do that again,” she grumbled, pouting. “Anytime in the future I decide to get in cold water, you have to come with me.”

Offline Moonie

« Reply #504 on: February 22, 2018, 12:52:20 PM »
Tobias turned very red as Tessa dipped into the creek briefly to clean slightly. He just thought that she might be more comfortable if she rinsed off the bits of grass stuck to her and, of course, the mess he had made between her legs.

His arms quickly wrapped around her as she threw herself at him, the werewolf rubbing his hands up and down her arms to try to warm his shivering mate.

"Well I was going to, you got me sweaty, probably should dip in myself for a second." Which was perfectly true, except the cold water wouldn't bother him very much at all. He practically radiated heat no matter how cold it was. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before stepping away to go dunk himself in the water for a moment. "At least you'll warm up when you're clinging to my back in a minute?"

It was actually pretty refreshing, but not nearly as much as a warm bath with some soap would be, preferably in the company of his wife. Once they got home he could arrange that much of a small luxury for her.

Tobias got out of the creek and let his body twist back into the wolf before stepping to his mate and lying down for her.

Online DragonSong

« Reply #505 on: February 22, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »
Tessa let him draw away reluctantly, those guys she couldn’t deny she’d certainly been subjected to worse sights than that of her husband bathing off the sweat from their lovemaking.

She grinned when he changed forms and laid down to make getting up on his back easier, grabbing fistfuls of his fur as gently as she could as she settled into place.

“You’re right,” she chuckled as she pressed herself against his back, practically burrowing into his fur. “This is warmer.” She stroked his shoulder, then twined her fingers through his ruff. “Alright, I’m ready.”

Offline Moonie

« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2018, 07:07:22 AM »
Tobias let a soft rumble escape him as his mate snuggled herself so securely into his thick fur. It pleased him that he could keep her warm, and to feel her pressed tight against him.

The wolf rose from the ground when his wife was secured on his back. He wondered how quickly they could really get to his old home traveling this way. It would have taken much longer if they walked as humans, he was certain.

He moved back into an easy pace, jogging through the forest as they navigated the underbrush for another several hours. Tobias didn't dare stop until it became darker among the trees as the sun set. The werewolf was eager to put as much distance between them and Ketra as he possibly could. As much as the guards couldn't stop him, he still would rather not have a confrontation between them and the wolf.

Finding a good place to rest for the night wasn't hard. The wolf could make himself comfortable almost anywhere, but he tried to find a place with dense brush where Tessa could be shielded from any wind.

Tobias stopped and laid down, panting softly as he waited for Tessa to slide off him so that he could change again.

Online DragonSong

« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2018, 09:32:25 AM »
Falling back into the familiar rhythm of travel, Tessa found herself almost starting to drift off as she clung to Tobias' back and let her cheek rest against his shoulders. The rocking of his gait was no longer strange to her, but comforting, lulling her in a sense of safety.

She hadn't entirely realized they'd stopped for the night until the rocking motions stopped. "Mm?" She blinked when they stopped, then managed to sit up on his back with a yawn, arching her back in a stretch. "Oh!" Suddenly she snapped into a more alert state and scrambled off his back. "Sorry, love." Flushing, she scratched at his ears.

With another stifled yawn she glanced around the little gap in the trees, then settled herself in a softer looking section of the underbrush. Smiling sleepily, she tilted her head at her husband and asked, "Are you going to sleep like that?" She gestured to the wolf to indicated "that".