Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Art Usage Policy Reminder  (Read 389 times)

Offline GoblinFae

Art Usage Policy Reminder
« on: December 30, 2016, 12:25:38 PM »
I just wanted to put a quick and friendly for members new and old regarding SotE's art usage policy which can be found here.

Please double check to make sure your character artworks and any other images you use are properly cited. This includes the art you've made yourself. As of February, I and the mod team will be working to go through ALL of the character profiles and removing images that are not properly cited. From then on we will continue the upkeep of artwork and adhere to the stated policy that images will be removed without warning if not properly cited.

Please take the time now to check your profiles and make any necessary edits during this grace period leading up to the big sifting.

Thank you and as always happy writing everyone!
GF

Offline Cheesigator

Re: Art Usage Policy Reminder
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:45:23 AM »
Quick question: Is there any specific way you would like these citations listed? Particularly if the artwork is your own?

For example, the artwork I have on my characters' profiles is listed as "headshot, art by me" is this an acceptable citation? o:

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »
Excellent question!

What you did is perfect. We just want to be able to show that people are credited for their beautiful work and that no work violates copyright protections 😊

Offline Cheesigator

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 12:39:22 PM »
Ok cool, thanks!!

Offline GoblinFae

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 04:45:55 PM »
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that tomorrow starts big profile check. See above for more information.

Tags: