Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Bazzossius Gurntram, Bard of the Forest  (Read 106 times)

Offline AlmighyXcavus

Bazzossius Gurntram, Bard of the Forest
« on: October 05, 2017, 12:41:37 PM »
Bazzossius Gurntram, Bard of the Forest

Height: 5'2
weight: 110 lbs
Eye Color: Bright green 
Hair Color: Blond
Species: Elf
Occupation: wanderer/ healer/ bard/ musician / singer/ protector of the forest
Residence: Serendipity/ Draconi Forest
Ethinicity: Draconi Forest
Relationship Status: Single

Backstory: Bazzosius was born with the gift of the forest. Everything he touched bloomed with life. His cries would bring rain, and his laughter was the wind for the leaves. He grew up with the forest, learning everything it had to offer. One day when he was 10 years old, he found a pan flute that glimmered with a little gold on the ground. He picked it up and began to play. His melody made the whole forest shake with joy as he skipped everywhere playing his beautiful songs. One day, a boy had wandered into the forest with his pet deer. Bazzosius was unaware he had let the wolves roam through the jungle that day. They attacked the deer and then the boy, the boy had little to no injuries, but the grief of losing his best friend killed him, literally. Bazzosius with complete regret at what he had done, revived the boy into a giant manola treant. The two roam the forest while Bazzossius soothe's the boys mind with his wonderful songs. 

Appearance: Bazzossius appears to be old, but he really isn't. His blond beard is only there because he wants something to fiddle with as he's pondering something that and the fact he just loves his beard. Over the years he has grown antlers and mainly wears tunics made of feathers. Though he has never killed anything, the birds personally hand the feathers to him as he is stitching his next tunic. He also wears a small crown that the boy had been carrying with him.

Personality: Bazzossius is quite literally the life of a party. He is friendly with everyone he comes to meet. He is calm, collective, but would personally never take a leadership role that doesn't involve nature. He is a person who is enjoyable to have around, and an even greater friend. Every weekend he is at a tavern for concert night, spoiler he's the star of the show. Shroot, the treant even plays multiple instruments to supplement his voice! His group is called "Bazzo and the Sprouts."

Abilities/Weapons:
Pan- flute: Over the years Bazzossius has learned to summon treants with different songs from his pan-flute. He has amazing speed within the jungle as well as stamina. He can heal almost every non-fatal wound and he has brought back many of people from the dead... as treants.

Mimic- Bazzossius can mimic any sound he has heard at least once. Including voices. This is why he is so popular at the tavern, because every night its a completely different set of songs and voices to match. He can only mimic male voices though, for females he will summon a treant that can memorize the voice.

Life touch- if he were to focus it, he could sprout an entire bridge of flowers a mile long. Otherwise everywhere he walks beautiful flowers of all different colors sprout in his wake.

art credit goes to mastery Sylvanus from smite

The Slowly Growing Character List

"I'll sing along,
Yeah with every emergency,
Just sing along,
I'm the king of catastrophies,
I'm so far gone,
That deep down inside I think it's fine by me,
I'm my own worst enemy"
-Science of Selling Yourself Short, Less than Jake

Tags: