Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Minnie Sniggins, Crazy Dragon Lady  (Read 24 times)

Offline SilverDragonsBlood

Minnie Sniggins, Crazy Dragon Lady
« on: January 30, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »
__________QUICK STATS

Name: Minnie Sniggins

Species: Human

Height: 4'11"

Ethnicity: Serenian

Residence: Kishahn Jungle

__________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Minnie is an approachable girl with a rounded face and a sweet smile. She is thin and short, often with dirt or scratches on her arms and legs. She has big, brown eyes and brown hair cut at her jawline. Very flat chested with almost no hips and a youthful glow, the girl often gets mistaken for being a young teen.

She wears sundresses most of the time and rarely wears shoes, unless she's going into town. Her dresses are all torn and patched to some degree. She rarely wears makeup, but she likes her hair to look nice. She always has a small pouch on her with a variety of snacks inside.

Spoiler: show

credit: ericDeschamps on DeviantArt
edits made by me

Minnie is the typical "crazy cat lady," only she's obsessed with dragons. She's always has about ten to fifteen little dragons in her small home, and she will sacrifice a lot of her personal life for them. She likes fixing things, so the dragons' destructive habits are absolutely fine with her.

She is artsy and fun with a contagious laugh. Sometimes described as airheaded, Minnie often can be caught daydreaming and making up stories in her mind. She's very friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand or offer a hug.

She's an artist in many ways, including painting and sewing.

Her dragons of course!!

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~
Spoiler: show

My Race:
~     ~     ~
My Horse Clan:
~     ~     ~
My Guilds:
Winter Winds
Little Birdies