Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

* War's A-brewin'!

There is a civil war brewing in Connlaoth! Check out its info page here and its plotting page here!
The SotE video game is accepting crafting item submissions right here!

Also, we have a Discord chat server! Check it out. 8D

Author Topic: Tiya Finicci  (Read 27 times)

Offline SilverDragonsBlood

Tiya Finicci
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:04:32 AM »
__________QUICK STATS

Name: Tiya Finicci

Species: Elf

Height: 4'10"

Ethnicity: Serenian

Residence: La'marri

__________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Tiya is a beautiful, young girl with vibrant orange hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has light skin and slender features, as well as pointed ears. Her eyes are an intense, piercing green.

She wears colorful clothing with earthy patterns and hues. Usually, she wears a purple dress and an olive shawl with a matching bandana.
Spoiler: show

credit: zolaida on DeviantArt
edits made by me

As much as her mother is trying to change it, Tiya really takes after her father. She is painfully honest and doesn't completely understand the societal niceties that are expected of her. Contrasting this, she's a spectacular liar. Someone who wouldn't expect lies would never be able to tell she was being untruthful.

Tiya is exceptionally intelligent, sometimes getting herself in trouble because she doesn't really know how to properly apply her intellect. Even so, she has a full range of interests. She loves art and is quite good at sculpting. She loves reading and writing, as well as just learning about the way people's minds work.

Tiya has a very understated magic. She's innocent. The girl exudes a magical innocence which makes it absolutely impossible for people to believe she's guilty of something.

Alderon - father
Neria - mother

Tiya was born in La'marri with only her mother. She has lived an extremely peaceful existence, learning and growing as a child should. She hasn't had very much contact with her father, which she desperately hopes will someday change.

The girl doesn't understand why her parents aren't together, but she has a good feeling that it's because one of them did something bad.

Her mom tells her that she's just like her father, but Tiya doesn't really get why it's said with exasperation. She's just found that it's better not to ask. The girl has used art and knowledge to escape from her restless mind, but she just wants to have a normal family for now.

You, Me, Us {Solo}
~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~

~     ~     ~
Spoiler: show

My Race:
~     ~     ~
My Horse Clan:
~     ~     ~
My Guilds:
Winter Winds
Little Birdies