Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ketania's Wants & Limits

Started by Ketania, June 03, 2019, 04:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketania

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I love plots that have good variety and plot points; basically, big adventures. I love playing the kinds of platonic, bantering group relationships, or begrudging allies, but I'm open to many things!

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I don't usually favour romantic relationships just because I don't often do them, and I dislike less elaborate plots. I come from a very high-fantasy, big adventure-type of forum role-play from a few years back on another forum.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I love playing characters with strong personalities, as well as mysterious, magically-inclined characters.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
Surprises are great! Planning is always fine with me, though; a good mix of both is welcomed, as is entirely improvised or entirely planned!

How do you feel about group threads?
I'm a sucker for group threads :)

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I can usually reply daily, if not a couple of times a day. If I don't reply within 2 days, feel free to nag me.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
However long someone needs, especially if something comes up IRL.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I do instant messenger RP over Discord a lot, I'm very open to it!

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
It really depends on whether I'm available. Currently, I'm on study leave and nearly finished with exams, so I can reply a lot more often than when the next school year starts and I won't be able to reply much whilst at school. When I'm online, though, I'll get to replying as soon as possible!

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything! I usually do about 1-2 paragraphs generally, depending on how heavy the dialogue or action is and how much I have to write about. Introductory posts or action-filled posts will understandably be my longest :)

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I love pretty much any style!

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Badly-written one-liners, but that's really it. I'm open to most!

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Feel free to pick up or grab my characters, as long as it's within reason and not unescapable. For example, having your character approach with their arm outstretched to choke someone then not letting them dodge when they definitely would've seen it coming isn't really logical. In regards to things like punching and kicking, again, I'm happy as long as it's within reason and isn't constant so that one character doesn't get all the hits in.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I don't usually do romantic relationships, as I usually play more brash or introverted characters.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I'm fine with violence, drug-use, etc. but I prefer not to role-play explicit sexual scenes, mainly because with original characters I tend not to get into romantic situations anyway. Things like sexual assault are partially fine, up to the point where it starts getting explicit; I'm just not that good at writing sexual scenes and prefer not to do them generally.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'm perfectly fine with anything regarding pregnancy, however I doubt most of my characters will be getting pregnant anytime soon-within forum role-play I prefer to keep characters open to the big, adventurous plots :)

What about healing?
As long as it takes time to heal or just isn't perfect and instant, it's fine with me!

What about characters being transformed against their will?
I'm fine with that if we plan it first (especially temporary things! It spices things up a little bit.)

Anything else?
If you've got a big plot in the works, or something that would plentiful with action and character development, send me a message!