Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New places!

Started by Rhindeer, October 12, 2005, 11:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Welp, the Light Mage and Dark Mage Villages finally have real names, thanks to Gold, who made up a big list of names for me to choose from! XD The Light Mage Village is now La'marri, and the Dark Mage Village is now Zantaric! Yay for real names!

I also gave both areas their temples, as had been discussed for a while on the General Discussion Board. ^___^ So, those would be the new areas: the Temple of La'marri and Temple of Zantaric! W00t! So go! Fly and visit them! Give them the attention they crave!

And, if you ever get any free time...help us grow! New members are always fun because they mean new ideas and new characters! So spread the word. The more the merrier, and more people = more activity = more posts = more plots. XP

Anyway, hope ya like the new areas and names and stuff. ^_^
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

BWAHAHAHA!

I feel all special inside!  *hums contentedly*

Rhindeer

As you should, missy!

*sniffle* I can't believe you reported me! H-how...how did you KNOW my name started with an "RRRRR" and not just an "R"??? *sobs* It was my dirty secret for so long...now...I feel...

Exposed. O.O

And in serious need of sleep. Mom kept me awak aaaall night...grawrg.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa