Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lotsa important updates!

Started by Rhindeer, June 01, 2007, 08:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Alright, so I've gone on a crazy updating spree today! And it's not quite finished. x3

I added some stuff! For instance, after a suggestion from BromideUmbrella, I added a Ranks section to the site so that people no longer have to be confused as to who's the king of what, as well as a Games section for games that players have created that can be used in plots and stuff.

Also, I did a minor overhaul of Necromantia. I revised its political system, and that country is in need of some leaders! If you're interested, visit the Ranks page for details!

I also added information to Connlaoth about Mordecai (to clarify some questions that I had gotten) and added a section about Connlaoth's Dragoons, which is a sort of title for elite soldiers.

Then I went ahead and organized all the pages. Now each page has a little menu with links that lead to different sections on the page. Makes it nice and clean and easier to navigate, since all the pages sorta, well...overload you with information. xD I'm not quite finished doing this for all the pages that need this, but I'm pretty darn close to being done.

Lastly, a few of you submitted races and stuff, and I'm about to get them all added! ^_^

Hmm...I think that's about it. OH!

We need more nobles! Haha, it's so funny. On most RPGs, nobility is usually always swiped up right away! xD Yet we have...very few nobles. C'mon, peeps! Don't be afraid to play a character like that! Soldiers would be nice too! And Mordecai. Heck, just check the Ranks page. There are a ton of positions that need filling! Don't be afraid!

Yup. That's about it. Off to update more!

EDIT
Necromantia has a king! Camalotz Zotzihila, played by Twitchy, is the new monarch. Remember, Council positions are still open! Go check the Ranks page!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa