Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fresh from the swamp!

Started by Dedtoo, November 14, 2013, 08:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringer of Fenrir

kk up and ready :P do you guys review it or something??

visualspice

Quote from: Bringer of Fenrir on November 17, 2013, 07:12:40 PM
kk up and ready :P do you guys review it or something??

Please read this page (and it's sub links).
It should have everything you need to know before even starting to role play :D
Also, please familiarize yourself with the world's canon noted here, as it might affect the types of characters you'd to make!
:)

Hope that helps!
-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Bringer of Fenrir

yeah i did all that before hand :P had to make sure this is the type of RP sight i wanted sadly most of the ones i like either stop or have already died when i find them :P so i was glad to see this one still up and running. :P

but what i ment was does it need to be accepted by a admin or can i just start rp'ing

zozee9

You can start. An admin will message you if something is wrong... but as long as you stay true to the technology of the time, you should be fine. :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Bringer of Fenrir

awe darn no gatling guns :P jk sweet now where to start :P that civil war sounds awesome :P but i need to read up on it

zozee9

Hahahahahahahaha I'm too lazy to read up on it... and I was here before it started. >.> So I've just been ignoring all the war stuff! XD (Kinda... stupid Ivy and Spicy dragged me into it.) But good luck if you can! :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Bringer of Fenrir

well I'm reading up on it now and i have a decent setting if i could get in cause my character is a Nomad mercenary and is pretty heavy on magic use and very honor bound so like i walk into Connllaoth and see these soldiers oppressing magi he would be very quick to judge and jump in blades a swinging

zozee9

Ahhhh yup but he'd be caught... just fyi. Either kicked out or put in a mage camp. This is my understanding, at least. *glances at spicy for verification*

Bringer of Fenrir

well not jump in immediately he would just go and try and find the opposing force and help them :P besides my guy is very different from how i normally play :P im cutting loose and being more myself in here :P

zozee9

Being yourself is good! :)

Ummm Free Folk is an opposing group, if it's still running. I think a few rpers left from there so it's been slowwww which sucks 'cause I need it. >.>

Bringer of Fenrir

well that sucks a war should be intense with siege and rogues and everything! the whole group seiges and such really peeked my intrigue

zozee9

Ahhh the war is intense. I'm just not the one to talk to about that. Because I've been staying out of it.

Except for the ball. Because who doesn't love a good dance and a chance for romance.

Anyway I think you'll be satisfied. I'm leaving it to Spicy to explain the whole situation to you (sorry spicy!). :)

Bringer of Fenrir

lol i think vikings wouldn't like  ball i think they would like a large mead hall full of mead and singing and fighting ... gods i miss it  :P

visualspice

If you are interested in the war, I suggest you read the FAQ section listed on the war info page.
I've had too many people ask me the same questions over and over again :P
Also, as it stands the way the war is going, it's mostly being rped as political over actual combat.

but on another note, characters do not have to be approved unless they are a leader of a country or on the lists of 'available ranks' in each country's character listing's page (but I think there are only a few positions that require pre-approval) and most of those characters require the member to be active weekly plus be here a few months to be able to play such a role.

So, you can start by joining any 'open' threads (which are all threads with the words 'OPEN" listed in their title)
OR
you can create and make your own unique threads. Hope that helps :D

I can add links if you need 'em
I'm kind of busy now or I'd do it already XD

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Bringer of Fenrir

awe i wanna war :P idk where to start bwah!  :-\

zozee9

I'd offer to thread with you but I stink at fight scenes. Which seem to be your interest.

Also, even if the war doesn't really seem right for you, you can still fight! Characters fight all the time. Your dude could even just meet some mean person in the middle of nowhere and start a fight. Otherwise you can start up opposing sides to something, if you'd like.

I'd even be willing to start an opposing guild. ... by which i mean you could create one side to some sort of rivalry and I'd create the other side. It could be two groups of people (family or other) that simply hate each other for long forgotten reasons or it could be two independent armies both trying to gain control, but having each other as their current hurdle. I'd totes be in for that.

Otherwise you're outta luck with me, lol. XD

Bringer of Fenrir

combat is fun but im just up for all rping :P so if you wanna start a new thread go ahead but may wanna read up on my guy first get a feel for him and all :P

Dedtoo

Not to complain or anything... But why is this conversation going on in my introduction thread? o.o

Bringer of Fenrir