Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm a simple guy

Started by weretiger5411, June 06, 2017, 01:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weretiger5411

I see a free creation magical rp world. I make a account to try it out  :D.

Anywho, I am a new-ish roleplayer who sometimes likes causing mischief. But only to those who wouldn't mind :p. Otherwise nice to meet you all!

Wrathwyrm

I should like to see a Weretiger.  Could you make one?

weretiger5411

Now that you bring it up, the idea does sound appealing. Is there a place to see all current races on here or is it a "your interpretation" kind of thing?

Wrathwyrm

Funny story.  They put in a Lore section so that people can establish non-standard races.  You know, everything that isn't well-known in fantasy overall.  I'm not sure you'd need to establish a weretiger race, though.  That much could be rendered by your imagination, as it's a werebeast kind of thing.  I mean, I have an assassin who is an animal person in the same sense that a Gnoll such a being, although she is a ferret.  This place is pretty open.

weretiger5411

But there is a place to see the current established races? Because I want to find info of what are the differences between the different ethnicity of people are in the land.

Wrathwyrm

Not in the sense of 'These are our races', per se.  The various countries describe what their people are generally like (such as how most Serenians have a cold iron weakness), but there isn't an elves, orks, goblins, and whatnot section that I have seen.  Any of the staff would be able to tell you that there's alot of freedom of interpretation there.  I mean, I have a goblin highwayman who emulates Errol Flynn, Zorro, Dennis Moore, the Dread Pirate Wesley, etc.

weretiger5411

So the only information you can get from the places are the little descriptions you see on the front pages then?

Wrathwyrm

Well, the main stuff I'm referring to starts here, though the staff will probably tell you that there's bits of information here and there, as well.  They largely focused on nations, rather than races, in order to allow people alot of creativity.

weretiger5411

I completely forgot that existed til now ;>.>. Thanks for showing that to me though and answering my questions.