Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Heey~

Started by Kirikoe, October 01, 2016, 03:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirikoe

Heey~

so im new to this site, i have been looking for another site to Roleplay on, the site i used to roleplay on started to become... corrupt =P

so im a little new here xD can someone tell me where i need to start with the RP?

oh please dont be shy, send me a message and say hi :D

BTW... how do I set my own Avatar here =P?

ValamLym

Hey there!

Welcome to the site!

you can start out making a character by checking out the Joining form and then seeing where your character goes by checking here. Based on your characters ''allegiance'' he/she/it goes in a different directory, say if she's born in Connlaoth you'd post he/she/it in that section. If none of them apply, you can simply throw your application in the wanderer's section. It may be a good idea to check the Newbie guide as well!

As for your avatar, simply hover your mouse over ''profile'' up top and click ''Forum profile'' the avatar option should be at the top!

I hope I helped you on your way! feel free to ask if you need more help, I only bite if you want me to :3

Kirikoe

Quote from: ValamLym on October 01, 2016, 06:17:40 AM
Hey there!

Welcome to the site!

you can start out making a character by checking out the Joining form and then seeing where your character goes by checking here. Based on your characters ''allegiance'' he/she/it goes in a different directory, say if she's born in Connlaoth you'd post he/she/it in that section. If none of them apply, you can simply throw your application in the wanderer's section. It may be a good idea to check the Newbie guide as well!

As for your avatar, simply hover your mouse over ''profile'' up top and click ''Forum profile'' the avatar option should be at the top!

I hope I helped you on your way! feel free to ask if you need more help, I only bite if you want me to :3

Thank you for your help ^_^

I think the avatar i was trying to use originally was just too big >.<

ValamLym

Ah yeah, that's very possible.

Glad to see you got it figured out now tho :3