Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

You like parties? I love parties.

Started by Glimmeringpearl, January 28, 2012, 11:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glimmeringpearl

Hey, you guys can call me Taiga or Beastie or Glimmer. I prefer Glimmer!

I just joined like. Five minutes ago. And I'm a mermaid! Ain't that neat? I promise to be the best mermaid of all mermaid-ness. Rad!

Nice to meet ya'll.

Anonymous

Sounds good, mermaids are always fun *nod* Still fairly new myself, but welcome and all that; ever need an rp, feel free to bug me, or just anyone, really. Seems to be a pretty friendly place so far.

GoblinFae

Hey Glimmer and welcome!

I'm Goblin and I have been here just over a month and never want to leave. When you are ready to start RP'ing you can look me up. I'm always willing to start some new adventure and make new characters and friends (or enemies ^.^). Everyone here is SUPER friendly and helpful so don't feel afraid to ask questions or PM us.

Look forward to working with you in future. Happy writing!

~GoblinFae
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Glimmeringpearl

Thanks a bunch, Kai! I really feel welcomed. I would totally love to start a thread with you, if you want. I'm new so you'll probably have to explain how?? :)

I already started a thread if you want to join, Goblin! I'm totally ready to party with everyone and everything. :))

Anonymous

Nothing much to it, really; just gotta go off to the actual rp forums a bit further down on the main page. I have a character of my own around Yoreiq as well, so might be able to do something there

Glimmeringpearl

Oh okay! :O I started a thread, should I begin a new one or....??

Xphy

Welcome, welcome glimmer! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask. (:

Casey

Hey, Glimmer! We're always glad to have new members. I hope you have fun threading here on SotE! Everyone is nice, inspiring, and fun to RP with. I can't wait to read some of your threads. :]

-Casey

Glimmeringpearl

Can't wait to begin! I really feel so welcome! :D

Glimmeringpearl

Haze

Greetings, Glimmer.

Awesome to see another enthusiastic player ready and raring to go! I'll be ready to start new threads in a few days  (just gotta unpack -_____-), if you're interested, so check out my characters. If any take your fancy, just flick me a PM!

Haze

Glimmeringpearl

Are any of your characters from Yoreiq?

Haze

nope, but Reevahn, my Siren, could probably make it there.

Glimmeringpearl

Ah, a siren and a mermaid, this sounds interesting. I would totally dig that.