Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

♥ ^////^ Illy here! ♥

Started by Illrathuleon, April 08, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illrathuleon

♥ Salutations all! ♥
Feel free to call me "Illy" when referring to me! ♪ I know my handle is long and uncute!

I'm turning 23 this year and I'm currently aiming to be a full-fledged hikkikomori till my school begins!

My roleplaying career is preettty darn bleak and boring. I mean, I started when I was 13ishy and k~inda only did it in school before I made a forums with friends! ♥ Oh, but that went down and I wibbled over a bit into roleplaying in IRC for a few years before stopping when I entered teritary education! I only got back into it last year because of my significant other (Scheherazade)!
(Psst, he posted before me! We landed together! ♥)

I like doing lots of other shenanigans besides role playing, too~
I like drawing ♥, watching anime ♥, playing MMORPGS ♪, playing mobile games ♪ and games! ♫
And drawing...

...Well that's not a lot of things.

Ja! Yoroshiku! (I'll be under your care!)
^w^7 This is Illy signing out and tumbling about for a while!

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us here at SotE! Glad he got you to join, we're glad to have you both :D If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're friendly and we don't bite I swear! Once you're ready to play just let us know and we'll have you threading in no time. Make as many or as few characters as you look so we can set them off on grand (or not so grand depending on your preference) adventures! I look forward to working with you in the future :)

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Illrathuleon

Quote from: GoblinFae on April 08, 2014, 01:47:06 PM
Welcome!

Glad you could join us here at SotE! Glad he got you to join, we're glad to have you both :D If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're friendly and we don't bite I swear! Once you're ready to play just let us know and we'll have you threading in no time. Make as many or as few characters as you look so we can set them off on grand (or not so grand depending on your preference) adventures! I look forward to working with you in the future :)

Happy writing!

♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you for the warmest welcome! ♥ ♥ ♥
I'll hold you to that- no biting that is!

I hope to create many memories here as well!

♪ Hope to work with you in the future! ♪

visualspice

HIIIIIIIIIII ILLLYYYYYYYY!!!
<3
We're always excited to have new members here on the site- and glad you and your significant other could join us <3
Should you have any questions, just ask! We're a very helpful bunch and the site is pretty active, so you shouldn't have to wait long to get a reply. :)
Also, don't hesitate to check out the chat box located on the main page of the forum (at the bottom) if you ever want to stop by and say hello to those members actively there ^_^

Take a look around, get comfortable and take your time getting up a character (or two, or three..) as SOTE has no real limits on character amounts ^_^ Just do what you feel comfortable with and can handle and again, as stressed by my posting and goblin's, never hesitate to ask questions!

ALSO HAVE FUN <3<3<3

- the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Illrathuleon

Quote from: visualspice on April 08, 2014, 01:51:45 PM
<3
We're always excited to have new members here on the site- and glad you and your significant other could join us <3
Should you have any questions, just ask! We're a very helpful bunch and the site is pretty active, so you shouldn't have to wait long to get a reply. :)
Also, don't hesitate to check out the chat box located on the main page of the forum (at the bottom) if you ever want to stop by and say hello to those members actively there ^_^

Take a look around, get comfortable and take your time getting up a character (or two, or three..) as SOTE has no real limits on character amounts ^_^ Just do what you feel comfortable with and can handle and again, as stressed by my posting and goblin's, never hesitate to ask questions!

ALSO HAVE FUN <3<3<3

- the spice

♥♥♥ HELLO SPICEEEEE~♫ ♥♥♥

Aaa~ Another warm welcome! Thank you! ^_^

I'm excited to be here too! Just reading the information of the world's people and the sort, I'm kinda still weighing between playing a Yoreqi and a Sereni..serene-y! ►_◄;;;;;
I'm not one to create too many characters... Unlike my significant other, I get lost very, very often and forget the simplest of things ;w;

RE~GARDLESS!

I promise to bombard you guys with all sort of quest if I'm ever lost even after self-help maneuvers and panicking.

♥ Thanks again, guys! ♥

visualspice

Quote from: Illrathuleon on April 08, 2014, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 08, 2014, 01:51:45 PM
<3

ALSO HAVE FUN <3<3<3

- the spice

♥♥♥ HELLO SPICEEEEE~♫ ♥♥♥

Aaa~ Another warm welcome! Thank you! ^_^

I'm excited to be here too! Just reading the information of the world's people and the sort, I'm kinda still weighing between playing a Yoreqi and a Sereni..serene-y! ►_◄;;;;;
I'm not one to create too many characters... Unlike my significant other, I get lost very, very often and forget the simplest of things ;w;

RE~GARDLESS!

I promise to bombard you guys with all sort of quest if I'm ever lost even after self-help maneuvers and panicking.

♥ Thanks again, guys! ♥

You are most welcome! Take your time, get comfortable and make yourself at home!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

I cannot promise on the no biting thing, some of my characters haven't eaten flesh in a long time, and they're hungry, lol.

Illrathuleon

Quote from: Brisinger987 on April 08, 2014, 02:16:03 PM
I cannot promise on the no biting thing, some of my characters haven't eaten flesh in a long time, and they're hungry, lol.

... oh.
Well.. okay. ;-; I'll.
I'll be very careful.

Brisinger987

But of course, i kid! Enjoy your stay at SotE!

Illrathuleon

Quote from: Brisinger987 on April 09, 2014, 01:53:34 AM
But of course, i kid! Enjoy your stay at SotE!

Aye, no worries! ♪ I saw it as a friendly gesture! ^^

Nascent

Greetings and well-met lady Illy! I'm Nascent -- I imagine Scheherazade has mentioned me. Welcome to SotE! As others have already said it's always good to see new people come and join us here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy SotE and have a great many RP adventures with us all here. ^_^

And now, as is my tradition, I greet you with one of my customary welcome muffins!

... Unfortunately, it looks like the muffin catapult's aim is off. Not sure whose car that is, but hopefully they have giant muffin insurance. At any rate, welcome to the fun craziness that is SotE! ;D

Illrathuleon

Quote from: Nascent on April 09, 2014, 06:09:38 PM
Greetings and well-met lady Illy! I'm Nascent -- I imagine Scheherazade has mentioned me. Welcome to SotE! As others have already said it's always good to see new people come and join us here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy SotE and have a great many RP adventures with us all here. ^_^

And now, as is my tradition, I greet you with one of my customary welcome muffins!

... Unfortunately, it looks like the muffin catapult's aim is off. Not sure whose car that is, but hopefully they have giant muffin insurance. At any rate, welcome to the fun craziness that is SotE! ;D

Hello, Nascent! ♪~
Ayeaye~! Scchey did mention you! ♥ I am honored to have a welcome from you too! ♫
I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead as well as meeting many new friends here as well!

*Don't worry, it's an off-site character.*
I caught a baby muffin that came along with the catapult! So it did meet it's aim!

♪ Thank you again for the welcome! ♪
♥♥ And the muffin! ♥♥

Aeytrious

hajimemashite
adorable illustration there. yes, welcome. I think most everything has been covered. But I just thought it would be good to point out that they're all lying. We're not friendly. We're mean, and rude, and crass, and tactless. And we bite too. We just won't reveal any of this until you're thoroughly addicted to us and then we'll convert you to our ways like a vampire, swapping blood with you so that our affliction is your. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Just be sure you have tons of fun. :P
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Illrathuleon

Quote from: Aeyt on April 10, 2014, 12:10:20 AM
hajimemashite
adorable illustration there. yes, welcome. I think most everything has been covered. But I just thought it would be good to point out that they're all lying. We're not friendly. We're mean, and rude, and crass, and tactless. And we bite too. We just won't reveal any of this until you're thoroughly addicted to us and then we'll convert you to our ways like a vampire, swapping blood with you so that our affliction is your. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Just be sure you have tons of fun. :P

♥ Thank you!♥ Muffin was delish too~

But wait- what? ;-;
B-but you guys have shown nothing but friendliness-ish!
But wait! Gasp! The other guy warned me of biting too!

GASP IT HAS TO BE TRUE.

xD I will have fun, it seems. Let me flail about with character creation as always!
(Don't worry about me, I got this under control)

♪ Thank you for the.. warning welcome! ♪

zozee9

... you are absolutely adorable. *_*

I'm too lazy to read what everyone else has posted (though I do love that muffin picture you put up <3) but I'm assuming they've covered all of the basics. ;D Now given how cute and how much I am already in love with you (no worries for Zade though), you're going to have to be an amazing animal. <3 I'm currently thinking some kind of aquatic thing, but I can't put my finger on it... not an whale or a dolphin or a shark but something else...

just to clarify, I give most people here nicknames. :) And most of the nicknames are animals. ;D

Well, welcome and have a great stay! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Illrathuleon

Quote from: zozee9 on April 10, 2014, 09:10:49 PM
... you are absolutely adorable. *_*

I'm too lazy to read what everyone else has posted (though I do love that muffin picture you put up <3) but I'm assuming they've covered all of the basics. ;D Now given how cute and how much I am already in love with you (no worries for Zade though), you're going to have to be an amazing animal. <3 I'm currently thinking some kind of aquatic thing, but I can't put my finger on it... not an whale or a dolphin or a shark but something else...

just to clarify, I give most people here nicknames. :) And most of the nicknames are animals. ;D

Well, welcome and have a great stay! <3
Tsk! Of course I'm adorable, I'm ♥Illy♥. >w<

Thank you for the warmest welcomes, tho! Yes! They have covered the base of stuffies, inclusive of people loving to bite and everyone's actually mean once I leave the Welcome Wagon. ;^;...

Ah! Nicknames! A first sign of friendship!
Eh!? Why underwater creature?! ;-; blubblub! I know I'm a crab, b-but that's not cute!
I~ like to consider myself something pretty, like a Kirin. `^` Fox, y'know. Elegant and pretty? And shiny from time to time. Or sheep! I love sheeps. They're so ridiculously cute.
Occasionally a Red Panda for uhh.

A certain reason.

♥~

Oh! I can be a salmon!
I love to eat salmon.

Gasp wait! A Mer-alpaccaso! *_*

Nomad

Brisinger987

Again, Zozee isn't nice. I'm just Singer to zozee, so whatever my profile picture is, is what I am to her. She picks favourites. (I kid, zozee is lovely. Just mean for picking on me)

Illrathuleon

Quote from: Nomad on April 11, 2014, 12:35:53 AM
*wave* Hello and welcome ^^
~Super excited frantic waving!~
Thank you for the welcome! Hope to see you in game soon after I'm done with character creation!

Quote from: Brisinger987 on April 11, 2014, 01:12:06 AM
Again, Zozee isn't nice. I'm just Singer to zozee, so whatever my profile picture is, is what I am to her. She picks favourites. (I kid, zozee is lovely. Just mean for picking on me)
E-eh!? ;^; Another mean one!? B-but I swear people who make nicknames for others are as adorable as cupcakes, as edible as marshmallows and are as kind as durians!

( Gotacha! xD Don't worry! Usually. USUALLY NICE AND KIND TEASING means awesome-buddies!)

Nomad

You are welcome and if you'd like to try and do some threading together just send a pm and maybe we can get something set up!