Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Howdy!

Started by Scheherazade, April 08, 2014, 01:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scheherazade

My names Scheherazade and I'm here to kick butts and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta butts...

Wait that wasn't right?

Anyways! As I said my names Scheherazade, sometimes shortened to just Sher, and I've been roleplaying since the late 90's. I'm pretty experienced but I haven't been writing for a few years now and there's more than bit of rust on these old bones.

Still, I was linked to the site by a friend and it looks awesome. So... nice to meet you!

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us here at SotE, we're happy to have you ^_^ I'm sure we'll have you writing and getting back into the swing of things in no time! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch and eager to assist.

Once you're ready to roll and you have your character(s) ready to play just give us a shout and we'll set the ball rolling. We're always ready for the next adventure! I look forward to working with you in the future. :)

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Welcome to the site, Sher! Glad you decided to join us ^_^

It's good to see someone who has started rping the same time as me *_* (as I think I've been rping since the late 90s myself!)

But anyways, I hope you enjoy your time playing with us! Take your time looking around the site, ask questions if you got them- and don't hesitate to stop by the chat box (located on the main page, at the bottom) if you ever want to say hello to those who are currently actively participating ^_^

The site is fairly active, so if you have any questions, they'll normally get answered pretty quickly :D
Other than that- HAVE FUN!!!
Happy writing and all that jazz :D

- the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Welcome welcome! If you don't mind me asking, who was the friend that linked you here? Or was it someone that doesn't actually rp here? Just curious. ;D

Anyway, as both of the two lovelies before me have said, ask any questions you have! There is a chat box at the bottom of the main forum page if you haven't yet discovered it, so feel free to take a peek in there anytime you want.

Have fun!

Zozee
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Cronowind

Welcome to the Website! I am new here as well, but perhaps we will have a chance of starting a thread!

Side note:  i love your avatar. Poor mami, I was so sad. :(

Paradox

Welcome to Spirits of the Earth! Hope ya like it here!

*goes back to lurking in the waters*

Nascent

This is your Welcome Muffin. There are many like it, but this one is yours.

It is baked hot and fresh. It is made with love and care. It is formulated with organic explosives and packed into a rocket launcher. It was given to this Japanese schoolgirl so that it can be delivered directly to you by the most efficient means possible.

And it is headed directly towards your face.

Open wide. Be welcomed. The muffin man demands it.

And I am he. 8)

Aeytrious

I'm always late to the welcoming. Well, hey thar. Welcome. Have fun, and be careful of the muffins. They are REALLY high in fiber, so don't eat too many.
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Scheherazade

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm eager to get started and working on my first character as we speak, but I've gotten a bit finicky about the details in my old age. `^`

QuoteWelcome welcome! If you don't mind me asking, who was the friend that linked you here? Or was it someone that doesn't actually rp here? Just curious. ;D

It was the Muffin ManNascent. He told me about the creative freedom offered on SotE and I had to look at it for myself and I was hooked. The confectionery treats are a bonus though.

QuoteWelcome to the Website! I am new here as well, but perhaps we will have a chance of starting a thread!

Side note:  i love your avatar. Poor mami, I was so sad. :(

Well, from someone who signed up after you, welcome! And that sounds like a great idea, once I get my profile up drop me a line in PM and we can get something cooked up.

The best/worst part is that right as that happened I was telling my friend how Mami was my favorite character in the series.

Quote*goes back to lurking in the waters*

That shark sure had some impressive pecs.

QuoteWelcome. Have fun, and be careful of the muffins. They are REALLY high in fiber, so don't eat too many.

Something tells me I'm not going to have a choice. Between my thread and Ily's it's a veritable muffinocalypse around here and I think the only way out is to chow down.

QuoteOpen wide. Be welcomed. The muffin man demands it.

This thing better have blueberries on it!

And again, thanks for the warm welcome. See ya'll real soon.  ;)