Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fire and Frost

Started by Ramon, December 22, 2011, 12:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramon

"Ooph!" Drest gasped as the breath was knocked out of him by the tackle, the small fireball quickly extinguishing itself as he landed on his back on the floor. He had been expecting an attack, but nothing quite that powerful. The few seconds it took for him to recover gave Zurna the time she needed to gain the upper hand, but the young "hero" wasn't about to give up so easily.

"Fight, of course! Do not underestimate the strength of a hero!" he growled back, wigging to evade her grasp while at the same time reaching for her wrists in order to try and to re-gain his lost position.

GoblinFae

Despite the act, Zurna could not keep herself from laughing as she was eventually overpowered, one wrist caught and the other fighting not to join it. "Some hero you are, I'm not caught you Sir Over-Confident! I shall not be beaten at my own game, the little one shall be mine mark my words!"

She struggled to regain her former advantage from the element of surprise but was finding that her own strength while great was quickly proving to be equal or lesser to that of her guest. "Try as you might, I shall not be beaten, mischief is afoot!" she squealed reaching with one hand to try and tickle his sides as Cara squealed and laughed behind the struggling pair.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Ramon

Drest smirked as he was able to pin one of Zurna's wrists to the floor. "Over confident or not, I am a hero!" he boasted, repeatedly trying to grab her other wrist. He seemed to be the stronger one, despite her status as a hunter for her family, but he also knew that their positions could be reversed in an instant.

"Ah!" He couldn't help but yelp in surprise as the young woman started to tick him, then gritted his teeth against the laughter that threatened to follow. "V-Vile huntress!" he managed to growl, using his free hand to bat at her fingers. As he did so, his grip on Zurna's pinned hand loosened ever so slightly without him noticing since Drest was using all his willpower not to bust out laughing at the tickling.

GoblinFae

"All heroes fall," she crowed the moment she was able to yank her other hand free. One leg slid under her to push of the ground in an attempt to roll them while her hands continued their tickling efforts with a vengeance. "No man has bested me! No man shall succeed now either," Zurna declared confidently.

"Renounce yourself, join me in torturing the princess and we shall be invincible!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]