Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Runner's Society

Started by Zane, November 15, 2012, 07:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

ONE MORE question xD Do we service off-continent regions such as the isles? I believe that could potentially make things difficult. We cannot walk on water after all ;) Perhaps we could have branches or outposts set up?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zane

there is a Runner's office on Thanatos but not Yoreiq. the runners have a lovely group of NCP sailers that they use for travel to Thanatos...unless of course someone wants to make the sailors...anywho I should probably put where all 24 offices are shouldn't I?

GoblinFae

^.^ That would be an excellent idea! Sorry to make more work. You know you love me!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Winters-Feather

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to have one on Yoreiq. If there is to be one on Thanatos, it probably would be at the port. So far, though, this all sounds pretty terrific.

Zane

so I cannot for the life of me remember where I wanted to put the 24th office...so for now we have 23 :D

Also...

anyone wanna make a seal for TRS? I suck at visual art

Dreamwolf

Does it matter what the design is? I could something temporary until someone gets a better one. like this?

Zane

I like the running man silhouette but perhaps use TRS instead of the full name? Otherwise.............

I LOVE IT!!! <3<3<3

Dreamwolf

GoblinFae

Also perhaps charge could be more for mainland to Islands while between islands is the same as international?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Dreamwolf

Zane

yep that works...I'll add it to the top in a little bit

Dreamwolf

I'll keep my eytes open for a courier one xp I think that would look better, but I couldnt find one.

Zane

Nope it wasn't on Yoreiq because I told myself that it would be impractical because it take on average 3 months to get there, Yoreiq is a "sharing" community so there is no money and most everyone on Yoreiq is illiterate.

Money has been updated

Winters-Feather

right, that's what i figured, too. plus a lot of the people there have -wings-.
However, I know this is really nitpicky, but do the runners carry word-of-mouth messages, or write letters for people? Not everybody that needs to send a message can write.

As for characters, sorry if the app is taking a while. I -should- be able to post it by the end of this week ><

GoblinFae

You can pay to have a message written for you pr it memorized
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Yep like Fae said you can pay to have it written for you or pay more to have it memorized. It's in the paragraph under the rates

GoblinFae

Can the runners get time off? I'm sure of course once in a while there will be injuries due to the nature of their journeys but are others possible? As soon as I have my fabulous calibrator look my character over, she will be up and ready to run, literally ;)
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Okay so. First and second year runners are normally with a blue sleeve, at the most there will be two beginner red sleeves with a blue sleeve so when the blue sleeve is on break so are the red sleeves (s)he is charged with. From a runner's third year and onward they get as many days off a month as they have been serving TRS. After a runner becomes a blue sleeve they are mainly doing international runs carrying letter sacks and paperwork to other offices. Before they start the run they are given a target time to get there (From Arca to Ketra the average target is fifteen days) any time they arrive ahead of the target is paid vacation. If they arrive after the target they have a few days to recover then they get back to work. Otherwise. A runner can request time off or the opposite and work on an off day. House Keepers are the unlucky ones. If they run an office by themselves they don't get days off though they get the pre and post office hours to themselves (noon to an hour after sunset) the offices have water clocks in them to keep time.

Please don't ask me to add this to the top I have no idea where I would put it and its a massive first post as it is (thank you JelloxTime for pointing that out to me)

GoblinFae

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

WELCOME TO TRS FAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want we can do a thread for Scipio and Jypsei, she is a second year Red Sleeve so it wouldn't be unlikely