Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Runner's Society

Started by Zane, November 15, 2012, 07:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

Okie dokie artichokie! That is, if you want ANOTHER THREAD where I sit on it xD.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zane

I don't mind XD I seem to be trying to drown myself in thread LOL I go from not posting at all thanks to writers block to over 120 posts in about a weeks time XD

GoblinFae

That's how it always starts! Alright welp we can talk plot in PM's after everyone stops swamping you xD That's what you get for becoming popular!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Dreamwolf

Muse Gnomes are at it again. They have half formed a rather interesting runner... they threaten a strike if I do not make this character...

GoblinFae

xD Love the picture. Now if only THAT was your runner. I would never stop laughing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

I welcome you to make one DreamWolf

Zane

Dreamwolf

o.0 i forgot that part, yes she is. willedit that just as soon as my muse gnome is up...

Zane

IF AND WHEN we get at least 3 runners for both Soar and Sirch and 2 house keepers (Which I may make one I'm still deciding/plotting), I shall start a group wide:

THE RED CLOAK GAMES!!!!!

Winters-Feather

Here's Ash, a SOAR runner: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13872.msg118196#msg118196

also going to get on making that cat. He's going to need a House Keeper as an 'owner', so when I make him, maybe that house keeper you're still debating on , Zane, can be it :P

edit: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13875.msg118214#msg118214

Here ya go. Changed my mind about some things, but not really. (?)  ^~^ and yes, the name annoys me, too. but that's part of the fun lol XD

Zane

*****UPDATE*****

We are in desperate need of Sirch Runners!!! Poor Scipio is so far the only player controlled Sirch!! Poor Scipio is also the only player controlled Blue Sleeve. We need our blue sleeves!! They are essential to TRS as they train the red sleeves and what not.

If we can get two more Sirch and two House Keepers we shall start a guild thread. THE RED CLOAK GAMES! Only red sleeves that have taken their last training examinations can enter so if you need to do that just poke me and Scipio can administer them.

Just keep running!!

GoblinFae

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14213.new#new Margot Lemaire, Blue Sleeve Sirch...finally got her done. Sorry for the wait Zane
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

She's been added to the list. Care to start a thread?

GoblinFae

Is that a rhetorical question? Of course! But you know how it is with me of late. Going to be very slow. >.< We can plan in IM or PM
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Ickedu

Hi there. Is TRS still up and running? (::))
If so, I think I'd like to join and create a character that would be a Red Sleeve Sirch runner. I really like the idea of this guild.

GoblinFae

It most certainly is still alive and kicking ;) We would be happy to have you join our ranks. As soon as you have the character profile written up just post the link here so we can add you up to the page :). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Zane can answer you pretty quick if I or someone else can't.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

Doest mine eyes deceive me or is a fan of elfin lied wanting to join my guild?

Sweet, welcome aboard. If you have any questions, I am merely a quick PM away.

Ickedu

I have begun creating my character, Kumiko.

But I had some ideas, for which I might need some plotting with TRS. It's about how Kumiko comes to join TRS.
I'd like to RP her meeting with the guild, and I already have some ideas and scenarios in mind. But of course this depends on who of you feels like playing it out with me and what would fit your character.

So... someone wants to thread? Or would it be better if I line out my ideas first?

If no one feels like playing this, I also have ideas, how I can write her joining with the TRS by myself ;)

Ickedu

Well, here are my ideas for now that I had for meeting Kumiko with TRS. Everything of course as very rough outline and heavily depending on whether one of you wants to play this with me or which char is the one that meets Kumiko.

Starting point always is, that Kumiko ended up with a thieves guild (or similar) after deserting from the military.

1. Kumiko gets a mission that she cannot arrange with her conscience and decides to flee before being killed because of insubordination. When fleeing from the thieves guild, she is cornered by them and rescued by a TRS runner that saw what happened ((this I also could write without interaction of an actual TRS-Player, and Kumiko could already be a TRS member when beginning RP))

2. When in thieves guild, there is a mission to intercept a message that is transported by a TRS Runner.
2.1 She didn't know, that the mission also included to kill the runner
2.2 mission changed when they realized that the message was not written but was only memorized by the runner.
2. She refused to kill the runner and instead tries to rescue him.
2.3.1 She rescues the Runner
2.3.2 she and runner can flee together
2.4 She and the kind of unexperienced Soar runner are rescued by a third Sirch runner that is protecting the Soar