(I normally just scribble whatever I feel like
scribbling for the day XD ),SooOOoOO
I thought of something quirky to do for Valentine's day
and to get other artists to Get Drawing!So I've decided
to give out some art-ly love this year by offering a themed
art exchange to the willing!

The rules are simple:
You draw me a picture of one (or many!) of my characters
(which may or may not be paired with yours,)
and I'll draw you a pic of your requested character in return!

One character drawing for me of one of my characters  = one character drawing of YOUR characters from me in return

So, if you make a drawing with more than one character in the piece, I'll try to do the same in return XD
You can submit multiple pieces. You can even draw the same character more than once.
New art pieces only. Traditional or digital sketches are both fine :)
Heck, I'll even accept crafted items (you want to make a character out of
macaroni and beads glued to a paper plate? Go ahead XD )

This will last from now until Valentine's day weekend (February 17th!) so get your drawing on ^_^ and help me spread the love of art :D
(Though deadline might be extended to the end of the month <3 we shall see!)

*Please note, I'll try to be quick in getting sketches back to you XD It'll just depend on how many sketches/drawings I get from all of you <3

*Any questions? Post your thoughts here!

I love receiving art of my characters *_* Can't wait to see what people will draw <3<3<3

Please note, I don't mind the style you use to draw, so you can be as creative as you like ^_^
and don't hesitate to ask me any character details lol  I know I might be doing the same <3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Quoteyou want to make a character out of macaroni and bead

Is it sad that I read this as , "you want to make a character out of macaroni and beards..."? lol...

visualspice

Quote from: Paradox on February 04, 2014, 03:16:10 PM

Is it sad that I read this as , "you want to make a character out of macaroni and beards..."? lol...

Are you going to make me a character out of macaroni beards? Cause I will accept nothing less!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cambie

I think a character made out of beards warrants at least two reciprocal drawings

visualspice

Quote from: Cambie on February 04, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

I think a character made out of beards warrants at least two reciprocal drawings

I might have to be more creative in return- yes, indeed.

visualspice

My only request for this is please post the art as you make it so I can at least (attempt) to remain caught up when everyone makes me knew art :)
However, if you make a bunch of art in one day, just post that all at once, it's fine XD
It'll just be easier on me if you make one art, post it at that time if you're not planning to make any more that day so I can at least try not to fall behind in art requests XD

Also, if you have a character request in mind when i draw you something in return, please note the character and link them at the time.
It doesn't have to be your character, can be anyone's and again- if you draw more than one character in a scene, I'll try to do the same for you :)

visualspice

omg XD

All the lols, I love it XD
<3<3<3
Thanks for being the first one to submit! But now you have to tell me what you want me to draw XD Or who/ which character, rather~

but omg XD *so amused*

paganchick

here you go spice!
It needs a bit of work, but hey, I'm lazy, and surprising me with who you draw. Hopefully you can tell this is Dekka.

visualspice

THE KING OF THIEVES LIVES!
nice job, pagan! Love the colors.
*applauds*
I can't paint with real paint so you might get something in color digitally. And I'll work on that surprise tomorrow 8D (hopefully >_> )
Guess I know what I'll be doing on my snow day!

SNOW DAY, MAN. SNOW DAY.

visualspice

For Cambie

:D
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ON THESE REQUESTS lol
sort of based off our thread, Oh, My Goddess!!! To correspond with the picture he drew for me 8D
This is his character, Jocelyn. With a squid on his head for some reason |: I dunno

visualspice

This piece is for paganchick! This is her character, Evangeline. I was originally just going to do a face drawing but then this entire scene sort of just puke out from my wacom pen. Hope you like it XD
Sketch was inspired by our thread: When it Rains, It Pours. Featuring Dekka XP (somehow my character snuck in there I dunno..)
But this is what happens when you say- SURPRISE ME and I get to pick XD

GoblinFae

Alright I swear tomorrow when I can access work (provided work has power) I will scan this image properly but I was so excited by my own product of boredom (who knew ice storms would force me to discover I might have some drawing talent).

I present to you....THE CHIBIS

I would also like to point out Valia is AGHAST that someone on the page has a prettier dress than her and Miersck is pissed that Goblin drew butterfly instead of moth wings because without interwebs Goblin could not remember the difference. Also we're just going to forget that Tah-leen is on the page because there was a slight accident and we ended up with a blue bunny...no comment.

Edit: Forgot to say who I wanted in return. >.<

May I please have in any order you please and in as much time as you need:
~Oddmund Greatdrool
~Rene Zephra
~Sor Avi
~Zurna Nali
~Iorwerth/Ylli
~Ainsley Muir
~Ariel "Owlet" Sowa
~Artorious Winterbotom
~Juno's Akakios Reolaras
~Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater
~And surprise me ^_^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

paganchick

Eventually I'll make these better, but for now, here they are. Again, feel free to surprise me Spice.

zozee9

Mleh good enough. :3

... draw who you want (though I do love sweet Illi!). :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

I wanted to reply yesterday but- was distracted! Anyway, these are all amazing *_*
Thank you all for the lovely drawings! Hopefully I can get on more of the ones owed at some point today :)
also, you brave souls wanting 'surprises' lol. Well, I hope you will all enjoy what I draw for you in return :)

visualspice

I got two drawings done! I know I owe a lot but here are the first three for Goblins:

Iorwerth (yeah I drew two, goblins got a bonus on this one XD)

and

Ariel!

and

ODDMUND!!!ajfjhekajdhfajshflkjahsd

Hope you like :D

Codestar7

My first proper drawing, I do art in school, but this is me actually trying for spice.

I'm not the best artist I must admit, but here is my pencil rendition of spices character, Ophen Mystus.

To color it, I had no color pencils, so I used drug from the garden.

I will scan it later, and repost.

I hope you like it. I put love into it :)