Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twice Cursed [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 18, 2014, 07:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

On his way back from dropping his second round of bags off Conrey sighed and rolled his eyes when he realized her struggle as he met her at the top of the stairs. "Aren't vampires supposed to be strong?" he wondered aloud, unimpressed by her as he reached to just take the bag from her so he could take it the rest of the way.

"And doesn't your pet need....some sort of leash? So it won't run away?" he asked.

GoblinFae

Yasmine huffed and fought back tears as he ridiculed her efforts but nevertheless bit her tongue to keep from letting him see her hurt as she once more turned back to gather another one. However, she was stopped in her paces as he dared to suggest Duchess be chained up like some mongrel.

"Why, I don't see you with one?" she snapped back before stomping into her room to get another bag.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Conrey just blinked, tilting his head in confusion as to why she'd even say that. Not really offended by it he wondered sincerely with a shrug, "Why would I need one? I'm not an animal and I'm definitely not a pet... Or it that just something you say to try to shame my kind?"

GoblinFae

"Well you are my parent's guard dog are you not? Were you not sent to guard and protect me like the good little wolfie you are from the big bad world?" She replied as she came out dragging another albeit smaller bag. "Duchess as much right to go unchained as you or I. Unless you think I should be chained up too then," she challenged haughtily.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Conrey just rolled his eyes at her theatrics. "It might do you some good," he grumbled, setting the bag atop the rest of the pile and standing beside it instead of returning up the stairs to help her anymore. "I am no more a dog than you are...a cat," he explained, gesturing at the kitten.

GoblinFae

Yasmine huffed and rolled her eyes as she placed the bag down. "She is not a cat. She is Duchess and she is my baby. I won't hear anything more of it Mister Shaw. Now can I at least drop the bags down to you? If we are to appease my Mother and leave at once it will be well past midnight before I get these all down on my own."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"A cat is a cat, Miss Fairchild," he complained. "Get them yourself," he said with a shrug, opening the door and beginning the process of loading them into the carriage. They weren't going to take all night to get packed if he had anything to say about it, but he wasn't going to turn into an errand boy so quickly, and especially not for a bratty teenager as he saw her.

GoblinFae

"I did ask nicely," she pointed out to no one. "I'm just trying to help. Honest Duchess, I don't know why he's treating us both so meanly. We've been through so much already haven't we?" Yasmine made her way back up the stairs before carefully grabbing two small bags and carrying them back down to place them in front of the doorway. Tiredly, she headed back for the final two still muttering under her breath about how unfair having to leave her home with a stranger was.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey heard her complaints but did nothing else for her and kept his face stoic when he saw her while retrieving more bags. He was certain, with the way they were stacking, that her luggage would take up most of the carriage even after having secured the largest ones to the back of the vessel. Returning inside to watch her descend with the last of them, Conrey opened the door for her and pointed at the carriage. "Just get in, we need to go now." 

GoblinFae

She nodded her head gently before marching into the carriage as if to her death. Yasmine swallowed heavily several times, fighting the urge to break down and cry especially in front of a stranger of all people. All she wanted were things she could never admit to wanting and believed she would never have the chance again. For all her posturing and snarky attitude, she was just a scared little girl, afraid to leave home.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey watched her closely, prepared to chase if she decided to run, but was happy that she was at least listening to him for now. "Thank you," he offered as he climbed in after her and shut the door behind himself as he took a seat. "You don't get...ride sick, do you?" he wondered, wincing at the idea of needing to care for an ill vampire.

GoblinFae

Her eyes flashed up glassily before dropping down to her little rolling bundle. Yasmine shook her head, not trusting herself to answer without choking out a sob along with her answer. As the carriage began to move she felt pain accumulate in her belly and her chest as if leaving behind the home she had always known likewise left behind her very soul.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Well, that's good at least," he sighed, leaning back to relax as they began moving. This wasn't something he was accustomed to and was genuinely a bit worried about how his own body might take such a long ride. He'd only ever taken a carriage between towns a time or two, but never this distance. He stared out the window, trying not to look at her and the obvious way this was affecting her.

GoblinFae

"What do we do when we get there?" Yasmine murmured softly as she stared out the window and stroked her kitten's soft fur. "What happens now? Have you even thought that far ahead? Have they?" she asked referring to her parents that she already missed with all of her heart.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Of course I have," he insisted, though he had no idea if her parents shared his same ideas. "You'll have time to get comfortable and situated, but I think most importantly we need to work on your relationship with...your food. I have some ideas. Is there...something you prefer to eat?" he wondered, having no idea what she'd tried so far. "Or just humans?"

GoblinFae

She did not mean to but the very mention of food made her gag and reach for her mouth. Duchess, taking the opportunity to be free seized it, leaping from her mistress's lap straight onto Conrey's while purring up a store as she attempted to crawl all over him.

"I do not wish to have any relationship with my food. If I did have one then I would be a vegetarian," she spat, turning slightly green. "I prefer if you must know a good roast dinner with a delicious wine-based gravy and and sweet carrots." Yasmine sighed with pleasure at memories of all the delicious things she had eaten in the past. "Mmm, yes that is definitely best."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey froze and stared at the cat making his lap her home. It was odd to him, to have an animal so enamored with him. Gently, he picked up the kitten and tried to place her back with Yasmine for fear of the girl becoming upset with him over the cat's preferences.

"Well, that does sound delicious, but I meant real food. Well, your new real food. Blood. What taste do you prefer?" he pressed.

GoblinFae

Yasmine shuddered, clutching her kitten closer as she curled in on herself. "Blood is not food and I can survive just fine without it thank you very much," she informed him stubbornly. "It's altogether disgusting."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey frowned, hoping their whole time together would not be spent fighting her to eat properly. "See that thinking is probably why you're in this situation in the first place. You must drink it. It's the way of vampires, Yasmine. Did you not...feel better when you did eat properly?" he wondered.

GoblinFae

She shook her head fiercely while trying to drown out the memories of just how good the blood had tasted and how she seemed to never want stop drinking it once she had started. "It was foul and gross and horrible! I never want to touch it again. Never!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]