Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twice Cursed [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 18, 2014, 07:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"Now Yasmine," he scolded gently, not wanting to further upset her. "I'm sure you just might not be used to it yet. I've never heard of a vampire hating blood," he chuckled, shaking his head at the ridiculousness of that. "Maybe you just...haven't had the best experiences with it," he suggested. "But I promise I'll help find something suitable for you."

GoblinFae

"I don't want to find something suitable! I'm happy with what I have. I'm happy with the things always were. Why do you have to go and change that? Why are you trying to make me into such a monster? You don't even know me and already you're trying to make me into this horrible thing and turn me further from what I was. It's not fair," she declared feeling incredibly hurt.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Your parents told me that was part of the problem," he defended, hating that she reacted as though he was attacking her with the idea of eating properly for her new kind. "You can't live off of what you used to. It isn't practical, it could make you sick. I'm not here to change who you are, I'm here to make sure you treat your new self properly and learn not to...lose control."

GoblinFae

She huffed and turned her back on him to stare out the window though her eyes could not focus on the darkened scenery. "And it's hardly any better to be living off what you find practical. It's sick and twisted and horrific! Only an animal eats what I must and-and-and...nevermind," she whispered in defeat. "You wouldn't understand."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

The werewolf rolled his eyes, finding her dramatic and unwilling to listen. He supposed he would have to just force her new needs upon her, much as he hated the idea of force-feeding a teenager. "You aren't an animal for needing what you need," he told her gently. "Nobody will think less of you for eating how you must," he promised, though that promise was simply for his own opinion of her.

GoblinFae

"Is that how you console yourself?" she whispered without looking at him. "Is that what you tell yourself when you make that mistake and someone dies because of you? There is no control over this. We can pretend but its always there and always fighting to win. The more I feed the stronger it gets and I will not do this again. Let it go Mister Shaw. I'm not the selfish brat you think I am. My reasons are justified. Pass your judgement when you actually understand me and not before. You have no right to show up, take me from my home, and then consider yourself an expert just on heresay from my parents."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I'd never dream of it, but I have my opinions," he shrugged, not wanting to argue it anymore with her. "I did not steal you anyway. I'm being paid for this, mind you. Not that....I've been paid to steal you," he faltered, blushing and just letting it go and hoping his awkward bump could be forgotten. "This is all for your own good."

GoblinFae

Yasmine sighed and shook her head. "That's what everyone keeps telling me." Exhausted from her long day and the even longer nights of no sleep, the teenager could do nothing but slump in her seat as the night continued to pass in their awkward carriage ride. Her only comfort was the tiny ball of fluff purring away on her lap and fast asleep.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He watched her out of the corner of his eye as the drowsiness overcame her. He said not a word more as he got himself as comfortable as possible for the long ride to come. His eyes half-lidded most of the time, the werewolf fought off the idea of sleep as he watched over her, as if fearing the girl would fly from a moving carriage given the opportunity.

GoblinFae

She was bored to the point of tears, banging her head gently against the back of the seat when the carriage blessedly pulled to a stop and she was all but racing out of it to see her new home. "Finally!" Yasmine called with a relieved shout even as the driver flinched and cowered, moving as quickly as he could to the back of the carriage in order to begin unloading the luggage.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey was startled awake, fearing the fact that he'd fallen asleep as much as awakening to her shouting. Growling and fixing his mussed hair he climbed out after her on unsteady feet, hurrying to follow after her. "Don't run!" he called after her, though he was quickly catching up to a more comfortable distance.

Looking the place up and down, though, he was shocked at how...big it still was. "Are you sure this is it?" he asked, puzzled as to how anyone could afford something so large as a second home.

GoblinFae

"Aye," she replied with a pleased sigh. "I know it's not very big but I think it'll do for just the three of us, don't you? Surely a wing to yourself is not going to be too little for you right? Beggars can't be choosers after all. Shall we explore Mister Shaw?" Yasmine was practically bouncing with excitement as her vampire problems were forgotten for the moment and replaced with youthful abandon.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Not a problem at all," he muttered, still staring at the large structure before him for a moment before snapping back to attention. "Nononono, I don't need that much room, honestly. But sure, we can do that. Just don't get lost," he warned her, cautiously entering and taking in the sights of the place.

GoblinFae

She laughed and dashed into the house, her little Duchess mewling with all the movement but remaining curled up against her chest. The foyer was large with a winding staircase that led off in two directions for either end of the house. In the shadows, Yasmine could see there were also other rooms leading to the lower wings on other side of the foyer but she was far more interested in finding her room.

"Left or right Mister Shaw?" she called over her shoulder, already racing up the stairs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

It seemed even larger from inside than it had outside, if that was even possible. Conrey was simply in awe as he looked around the foyer, peeking through doorways before turning his head to watch her flying up the stairs. He followed, interested to see what the rest of it might look like. "For what now?" he wondered. "Right...?"

GoblinFae

"Fine then I call left wing as mine," she squealed before taking off into the dark. "We're going to need some torches in the future though," her voice projected, echoing through the halls as she pranced about blindly. "Do you think there's a library?" Yasmine poked her head in every room, noting the location of a few guest rooms, a study, and a receiving room for starters.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I don't know," he called after her. "Isn't this your house?" He explored the opposite end of the house with curiosity but felt like an intruder despite being sent there. Poking his head inside a few of the dusty rooms, he dreaded the idea of having to clean the place before it was really suitable for living. Still, he found the place fully furnished with bedrooms, a small study that got him wondering if it would fit her criteria for a library, and lots of little sittings rooms that made it clear that several dozen people could call this place home and still have comfortable room for more.

If the other side of the house was just as large he reckoned she could have all the privacy she could ever want and he might be able to live in peace in the area he'd 'claimed.'

Wandering back downstairs to help get the rest of their bags inside, Conrey grabbed a few of hers and brought them up and cautiously approached the wing she'd disappeared into. "I don't know what's down here but you might find the other side better to your liking," he offered. "There was a study at least. Did you want your bags anywhere in particular or do you want to switch...'sides'?" he asked.

GoblinFae

Suddenly a piercing scream echoed through the darkened hall where Yasmine had last disappeared off to followed by the sound of several things banging and a loud crash. Duchess came racing out of the hall, her fur standing on end as if she was a fluffy snowball as the vampire's screams continued to reverberate through the hall.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Conrey stood startled by the screaming, watching as the kitten raced towards him. Setting the bags down and expecting her to be having some dramatic episode, he scooped up the small cat and entered the darkened hall, his eyes flashing as they adjusted to it. Yes, torches would definitely be in their future. "Yasmine? What's wrong?" he called, unsure which room she'd disappeared to.

GoblinFae

Yasmine was standing on a tiny end table in the hall while another table and a shattered vase were knocked over close by. "There's a mouse!" she squealed pointing in a corner across from her. "Kill it, kill it, kill it," her shrill voice continued as the table wobbled beneath her cowering form. "IT TOUCHED ME!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]