Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

'Raaaaaaawr!' Means Hello

Started by The Alison Beast, June 30, 2013, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Alison Beast

Hi folks,

I'm Alison and I'm a new face around here. I stumbled across your site kind of by accident and thought it looked like a pretty nice place to hang my hat for the foreseeable future. I've got to say I'm really impressed with the amount of detail and work that seems to have gone into this place. You guys really have something here.

In any case I finally got my first character finished and I'm looking forward to jumping right in and maybe bringing in some more characters eventually. If anyone is interested you can find Fiara in Adela at the moment but she will probably be making her way all over the place before long. If you have any interest in plotting please let me know as I'm usually up for anything but for now I just wanted to say hi and thanks for making such an open and inviting site. Hopefully we will all be seeing more of each other soon.

Paradox

Welcome to SotE, Alison! Glad to have you on board. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask them. We're a friendly and helpful bunch, as open and welcoming as the site itself. Yep.

Don't be shy about saying hello every now and then in the c-box on the forum index page if you haven't already. :)

Again, welcome to SotE and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

visualspice

Yeah, what Paradox said, Alison: Welcome to SOTE!
This place is pretty awesome :3 So glad you found us and decided to join! Hope you enjoy your time playing with us and if you have any questions, like Paradox was sayin', don't hesitate to ask!

There is also a c-box located at the bottom of the main page, so don't hesitate to drop down there to say hello ^^

Happy Rping!

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us here. Your character Fiara looks amazing. I can't wait to see what else you come up with ^_^. If you're like the rest of us you'll have a bazillion characters in no time (I swore I would only have three and a little over a year later...yeah that's definitely not three). I look forward to working with you in the future.

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Roxy

'Ello, Alison!  And welcome to SoTE; btw...would Fiara be interested in a possible apprentice or is she pretty much a lone ranger for now?  May not be the appropriate place to ask, but I like the sounds of 'er so I was curious! xD

The Alison Beast

Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys and the fast response to the plotting too. I'm sure I'll be a part of the furniture before too long.  XD

Roxy your idea sounds great. I'm sure she would probably be annoyed at the prospect of an apprentice at first especially if the apprentice was overly friendly out something. Still she would do it if the price was right and of course it would be fun to play I think. Message me and I'm sure we can work something out.