Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Firestarter [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, July 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Georgiana raised a brow at his statement and wondered if he thought himself clever for saying such a thing. "And why is that?" she asked. "Are you actually some hardened criminal?" She doubted it from the look of him, but she knew one could never be entirely sure.

"Or do you think you can scare me by saying something like that?" she continued, pondering the possibility with a smug smile.

GoblinFae

Rene snorted, nearly choking on his food. After coughing to regain his composure he shook his head. "Hardly. I am not pretender. I am exactly what your beloved paid for, a stolen entertainer from Thanatos. As for your other question, Mistress, there were no intentions behind my statements, only truth. As I've said, I'm no pretender."

He took another drink from the skin, before placing it back on the tray. Much of the food had been left untouched, as the man's anger had completely suppressed his appetite. "Is my attire acceptable to you Mistress for what you had in mind?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

To her it sounded like he was speaking to her with sarcasm again. Though his words seemed true enough, she really didn't like his attitude at all. Nodding at his explanation, though, she figured it wasn't worth being petty over.

"Of course it is," she shrugged. "I merely meant for you to eat some breakfast before we leave. You would be useless to walk around all day in the sun without it." Georgiana stepped further into the room and it didn't take her long to realize what felt off about it. Staring at the blankets and pillows upon the floor brought a scowl to her face. "Did you sleep on the floor?" she snapped, turning angrily to face him again.

GoblinFae

His eyes flashed and lips pursed in displeasure. What right did she have to get angry with him for sleeping where he chose? It was not like he had damaged anything or torn the place apart. He had not tried escaping as of the moment. Yet, there she was getting angry over something incredibly stupid, in his opinion.

"Yes, Georgiana," he growled, showing his displeasure at being questioned so angrily.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Crossing her arms defensively, she lifted her chin and refused to look away even as his expression soured further. "Well, I would prefer that you slept in bed. You don't just need sleep, you need rest and that is the best thing for you right now. Why would you even want to sleep on the floor?" she asked, confused about what was even remotely comfortable about it. Her stubbornness was making it difficult to see things in any other way.

GoblinFae

"I understand my needs. I will see what I can do about appeasing you, Mistress," he returned, coolly. Rene knew he had every intention of sleeping on the floor whether she liked it or not. He just resolved that in the future he would not allow himself to get caught. He had already been awake before her. In the future he would just have to make the bed before she came in. It would not be hard to handle. Nor, he believed that it would be long he would be forced into doing it.

Today would be good for scouting the city and finding out possible hiding places and escape routes. Over a few days he could glean enough information to plan his actual escape from this place, to be on his way back home. He just needed to hang in long enough to succeed.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She wasn't entirely happy with his response but she decided to just leave it at that. "Good. Now come here. Come closer," she ordered, her voice much calmer now that she felt in control of the situation. Reaching around, she took the collar and leash out of her bag to have ready for him. She had no idea of his plans.

"Today is supposed to be a good day. You'll get new things to wear and have some time to practice. Maybe we'll get your hair cut shorter, too," she mused.

GoblinFae

Rene took a tentative step forward before being beckoned closer, to which he obeyed. It was only when he caught sight of the collar and its leash. He froze in place giving it a dirty look. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the offending contraption that he was positive was going to cause him further injury, especially in the hands of the cursed one.

The slave took a step back, hoping she would not force the issue. "My hair? You can't take that form me! That's my identity. It's part of what makes me Maoin. Isn't that what you want out of me? A perfect little puppet to look and act the part?" he spat out, practically vibrating with anger and fear.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

As he took a step back Georgiana merely closed the space again and stepped forward, securing the collar around his neck as he protested. Making little adjustments here and there as he made his claim, she shrugged, secured the lock at his throat, and quickly attached the leash to the collar. "You're right, maybe I won't, but I do wish you'd quit with that. I don't want a puppet. I do want you to look good as a reflection of myself. I do want you to perform beautifully.

"However, I want to utilize your talents not force them into conformity. The only thing I will demand from you is your obedience with me and politeness with all in our company," she stated, turning to lead him towards the door.

GoblinFae

The slave struggled and whined as much as he could to not be fitted with the collar yet it made no difference. In no time at all he was adorned with the cursed material and its attachable collar. "If you didn't want a puppet and wanted something normal," he growled, yanking on the collar, "then you shouldn't have bought a human being! Get this thing off me! Off! Off! Off!"

With each punctuated "off," Rene yanked harder and more desperately to remove the offending shackle. It disturbed him, reminding him too much of his time with Ververes and we he would be damned if he allowed this woman to abuse him in the same way.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His struggles only served to irritate her. "Stop that!" she hissed, turning sharply and trying to smack his hands away from his neck. "You're going to damage the leather pulling on it like that," she scolded. "And if you break it you're going to be sorry. I can promise you that."

Georgiana huffed angrily, pouting for his tantrum. "I don't know how many times I need to tell you, but I did not buy you." Though she knew her approval of his purchase was pretty much the same thing. "The more troubles you cause me the longer you'll be mine. Do you understand me?"

GoblinFae

'That's what you think witch! I will be free of you soon enough. Just you wait!' Rene thought, glaring daggers at his Mistress and sneering. He was breathing heavily, on the verge of hyperventilating as he fought to not start clawing at the leather again.

"Please just take it off," came his request through gritted teeth. "Please, Mistress."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His request wasn't even considered. "Absolutely not. Calm down and please relax. It's a collar. It isn't going to hurt you and I'm not going to yank on you. Behave and you'll be fine," she repeated, irritated with him still.

"I told you before and I'll tell you again, Stubborn. You won't be leaving this room without me or without this collar and leash. Now, shall we go?"

GoblinFae

"Do we have to?" Blue eyes began to fill with tears as the Thanati shifted his weight back and forth from foot to foot. His breathing had not settled at all and instead was getting more and more labored.

He could feel sweat beading his brow and the leather becoming tighter around his throat. "Just take. It. Off. Please, Mistress! I can't wear this. I just can't. It's too tight. I can't breathe," he bemoaned, already beginning to turn red in the face.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His desperation was getting on her nerves, but his claim that he couldn't breathe finally broke through her firm stance. "We are going to go out today, but I'll loosen it just a bit. It's going to take you longer to break it in that way," she complained, moving closer and making the necessary adjustment and relock the collar to leave it a bit looser but not loose enough to remove without unlocking it.

"Is that any better? Will you calm down now?" she asked, frustrated and feeling as though he was only doing it to defy her.

GoblinFae

He squeezed his eyes shut and held still while Georgiana finally loosened the collar enough for his tensed muscles to expand and allow air through his windpipe. Still keeping his eyes closed and fists balled, Rene struggled to take slower, deep breaths.

A whispered, "thank you, Mistress," passed throw Rene's tight lips as a final tear slid down his hot cheek. Unconsciously he began to vigorously rub his bandaged wrists, had he had often down in his captivity while wearing the cruel manacles that had continuously sliced into his tender skin. "Thank you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She nodded, watching him closely as he began to calm his breathing. Studying his face, she finally noticed the moisture there from his tears. "I'm sorry it was too tight," she apologized, unsure what else she could say about it as she moved to prompt him again. "I need you to come with me now. You can rest on the way into town."

GoblinFae

"Yes, Mistress," came another soft whisper. Rene hung his head in shame. Panicking, crying, and failing to win had all humiliated him. The stress and pain of his ordeals left him feeling as exhausted and weak as a babe.

The idea of rest sounded better than he thought it would and so he nodded his head meekly to Georgiana. He stepped forward to stand at her side, ready to leave with her. No tricks. no games. For now he would work on getting himself physically better. Later he would work on escaping. He needed to do this one step at a time. It would not do to push it.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Pleased that he was finally cooperating with her, Georgiana didn't question his obedience now and walked him out of the room and downstairs. Opening the front door to the bright sun she was relieved to see the three-horse carriage waiting for them just beyond the front steps. The driver hopped down to open the door for them once he noticed them coming, and Georgiana headed inside first to get settled on one of the seats.

"You can sit wherever you'd like," she told him as she tried to decide if she was going to hold onto his leash along the way. On one hand it seemed a bit ridiculous, but on the other she knew she couldn't trust him yet.

GoblinFae

Much like the shamed puppy dog he felt he was, Rene trailed behind Georgiana, hating the leash more and more with every second that passed. He continued onward with bowed head, not out of respect for his Mistress but to hide the tears that still threatened to fall from his eyes. She had already seen his pain. He could not afford to allow anyone else to see his weakness.

Once told he could sit anywhere, Rene made the decision to sit next to Georgiana. He had no intention of trying to escape until he was both in better health and had a better understanding of the city so being close to her was not a problem. It also meant that by sitting beside her he did not have to continuously look at her. He could just as easily turn to look out the window and not have to even see her from the corner of his eye. It was a perfect idea, as long as she did not take back her invitation, that is.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]