Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Firestarter [M] [Goblin]

Started by Juno, July 14, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Surprised by his choice, Georgiana settled in and nodded to the driver who promptly shut the door and got them on their way. For a short while she was silent as she stared down at her lap where her hands rested and his leash was looped around her wrist. Finally she turned to look at him and stared thoughtfully at his collar. "I hope you'll come to see that I'm not a bad person," she told it. "I will not keep you in cruel conditions or mar you. Your success is my success.

"That being said, could I please know your real name? I don't want to call you Stubborn forever, unless that is what you're going to be with me."

GoblinFae

Rene held his tongue, keeping his thoughts to himself. Her insecurities meant nothing to him and he did not quite trust her as of yet to not cause him harm. Being a slave meant a life of pain. He knew this and he was not about to believe otherwise for quite some time.

"Oh? But I was starting to like Stubborn. Seemed to suit me well enough. You don't like it?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Her lip twitched and she took a slow, deep breath. She wasn't going to play another game with him. "Not really. It's a placeholder. I allow you to call me by my name, and I would like to be able to do the same with you," she insisted.

GoblinFae

"Mmm," came the slave's musing response. Feeling drained and worn out he allowed his eyes to close and his head to rest on the back of the seat. He held his silence, uncaring of her opinion in that quiet moment as the carriage swayed his recovering body back and forth.

As easy as breathing though his name came out sounding like a prayer upon the wind. Feeling defeated by giving up his most precious self he finally let down one of the greatest walls around his soul. "Rene."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Rene," she repeated, letting it sink in for a moment. It certainly was pretty, but it wasn't what she expected. She supposed it was better than having nothing at all. "Thank you, Rene. Is that your only name? Do you have a surname?" she pressed, wondering how much information he might share with her now.

GoblinFae

Rene let out a heavy and aggravated sigh. "Is not knowing my name enough for you? Must you take more and more from me? You have my name, my freedom, and my body. How much more do you want? Would you leave me with nothing else to call my own? You say you want to treat me nicely and give me things but then I am slave and we truly have nothing of our own. Which is it?"

A despairing croak escaped his throat and he quickly fell silent once more, wishing he could curl in on himself and disappear. "What more do you want of me? How many other parts of me must be broken before I am exactly as you want? Am I not damaged enough, mind, body, and soul? Is it not enough? Is it Mistress?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

She was taken aback by the stance he was taking now and she almost regretted asking for more information. Listening to his troubles and questions, Georgiana frowned and turned her head to face forward instead where she stared at the floor of the carriage. It wasn't quite shame she was feeling but the emotion in his words were definitely affecting her.

"Whatever is bought for you will be yours to keep and you will be able to take it when you are released. Once you are gone I will not have any use for any of it. You are the only slave in my household anyway, and I'm not trying to break you or harm you. You can keep that information to yourself if it means so much to you. Rene will suffice," she said with a sigh, not wanting to engage in a conversation about feeling trapped. She understood that it must be dehumanizing to wear the collar and leash, but she wasn't currently comfortable exploring other alternatives.

GoblinFae

"If that is your wish, Mistress then so be it," he tiredly replied. Rene did not care about possessions. All he wanted was his freedom and his dignity. Both had already been stolen from him, without them he believe he was nothing but a weary, empty shell of a man.

He curled his feet up under him and to the side before turning his body slightly to tuck into the corner of the carriage, facing Georgiana. His eyes remained closed as he let himself be rocked about like a babe in a cradle. "Is it far, Mistress, to where we are going?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Georgiana wasn't quite sure what to think of him now. He flipped so quickly from calm to distress and back again. When she noticed his movements she scooted towards the opposite side of the carriage to allow him more room. "I don't consider it to be far. Just further inside the city than we were yesterday. We probably have another half hour if you'd like to sleep."

She fell silent in thought for a moment, glancing to him a few times. "Is there anything that would make you feel more comfortable in your time here?"

GoblinFae

The slave made no move to speak or acknowledge her question. He feared another outburst that had no energy for right now. Rene wished he could sleep a thousand years only to awake back home and far away from the curse of his enslavement. But, wishes were like stars in the sky, too numerous to count and too far to ever touch.

"There is nothing you can give me that would change my views, Mistress. What I desire is no longer mine to take back."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The lack of a real answer was uncomfortable for her, but she didn't want to fight him for it. "I don't wish to change your views," she muttered, a tense frown stuck to her now. "But you don't have to say anything, that's fine." You will just get nothing more from me than I intend to give, she acknowledged to herself.

Having nothing more to say, she remained quiet and still as she stared off at the fields they passed by.

GoblinFae

Rene nodded his head, not really listening as he came closer and closer to falling asleep. His nightmares from before while keeping him locked in sleep had not allowed him the peace of mind to actually rest. His body now demanded what had been denied it and was quickly dragging him down into peaceful darkness.

In no time at all he was fast asleep. He shifted about some to get more comfortable, accidentally coming to curl up against Georgiana's side. A bump in the road sent his head sliding off the back of the seat right onto her shoulder. Like a kitten he snuggled in close and breathed a soft sigh of contentment.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Swept up in her thoughts of what she hoped to accomplish today, Georgiana was firmly entrenched in silence and had all but forgotten about him beside her. As he came to rest against her, though, she tensed considerably and eyed him in her confusion. It was strange for her to be so close with someone in such a place.

She tried to squish herself into the corner but the bump that jostled them and left his head resting upon her shoulder had her feeling trapped. The snuggling confused her and thoroughly convinced her that he was asleep. It was an odd place to be, but she thought he must have been very tired to fall asleep so close to someone he must hate. "This is the extra you get, then," she whispered, more for herself than anything. While she wasn't thrilled to be used as a pillow she was willing to let him rest for what remained of their trip.

GoblinFae

Oblivious to his surroundings, Rene continued to snuggle gently into his Mistress's side. In contrast to his nightmares of the night before he was dreaming pleasantly. Lorelei was sitting on the beach at dawn waiting for him like she always did after one of his nights of working. They would sit there eating plantains and talking about their future together.

In the dream she was telling him about wanting to have children and what they might name him. It caused a smile to form on his lips in the real world and to nuzzle Georgiana with his cheek. "I'd like that, Lorelei," her mumbled under his breath. "Like that a lot."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Tolerating him, Georgiana allowed herself to drift back to her silent planning. The side he was resting against gradually felt warmer to her, but other than that and feeling like a bed replacement she had no complaints. The nuzzling was an odd touch of intimacy to her, but it was clear to her that he was having a dream when he spoke. She wasn't sure who Lorelei was, but the name definitely caught her interest. Stashing that bit of information away, though, she let him rest and was still until the carriage slowed to a halt.

Even as her driver opened the door for them she sat there staring at him gently shaking her head. After giving Rene a few more moments, she slowly started to slip out from under his head. Using one hand to hold up his shoulder so he wouldn't fall, she carefully stood up and kept her head ducked for the roof. "Rene, we're here now," she spoke softly, not wanting to startle him awake.

GoblinFae

He groaned hearing the voice calling out to him. In his mind he saw his beloved Lorelei's face hovering above his own as she tried to rouse him. Rene shook his head. "Not yet. So tired," he sighed, trying to curl up more on the seat.

"Please Lorelei I-" his eyes opened as he tried to look up into the face of his sweet angel only to be confronted with that of a demon. His jaw clicked shut with a resounded snap moments before he settled himself in the seat properly. Rene's whole face was a mask of stoic indifference, hiding away his vulnerability in the face of his owner.

"After you, Mistress," he offered in somewhat colder tones than he had wanted. The shock of waking up though and remembering his reality had left him shaken and feeling emotionally raw. He did not want anyone to see that kind of weakness in him, least of all Georgiana.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

When he didn't respond immediately she looked to her driver who only offered her a shrug as he stepped away from the door. Rolling her eyes she faced her slave again and gently shook his shoulder. "Rene!" she called. "Rene, wake up!" There was that name again. She certainly wouldn't be the one to mention it just yet, but it was obvious to her that Lorelei was someone important to him.

As soon as he was awake she let her hand fall from his shoulder. The tone he took with her had her raising a brow. After what she'd done for the sake of his comfort she thought she deserved a bit better from him than that, even though he had no way of really knowing it. She decided it would probably be best if she refrained from telling him anyway, to save them both the awkwardness.

Shaking her head, she moved away from him and stepped out into the light. "We're going to start with jewelry," she announced. "Since you can wear it immediately. I want to see how a few things look on you, but I might have to commission the things that I want to get for you."

GoblinFae

Rene exited the carriage quickly after Georgiana, partly because he just wanted to get this over with and partly because he was still not trusting her with that leash in her hands. He felt so entirely humiliated by the whole situation, that he would have to go out in public not only wearing a collar but a leash too. To be dragged around like an animal was like the ultimate disgrace for him. Not even the beatings he had endured at the hands of Ververes had been as degrading as being lead around by the red-haired demon spawn for all eyes to see.

"Understandable Mistress. Is there anything in particular you had in mind?" He could already think of several horrible things she could force him into wearing and each one was worse than the its predecessor.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Georgiana looked to him curiously to study the ear she could see as she led him towards the markets. "Not really, no. I just want you to look good. I just want something...flashy. I'm sure you could make almost anything look good anyway. What kinds of things would you normally wear? Or what kinds of things would you wear if you had the money for them?" she asked.

GoblinFae

"Flashy," he repeated, rolling his eyes some. Rene could understand wanting to catch attention but, he also understood the art of doing it. He would bet that she did not. Most people believed that to garner attention one had to be fully adorned from head to toe in extravagant garb. However, his mentor, Sor, had taught him otherwise.

'Less is more,' he had always said to Rene. It was about what the wearer chose to accent and not about how much they were wearing. Granted, Sor was certainly much better at following this practice than Rene. Yet the slave had his own style of combining both extravagance with accenting. He knew what would be best for him, but if he would get it solely depended on whether Georgiana understood the principles of the matter as well.

His lips pursed and his head whipped around to glare at her. "Before I was stolen from my own home Mistress I wore the finest and most expensive silks and imported fabrics money could buy. I was favored enough to be given many gifts of precious gems and jewels on top of the ones I had already bought and specially commissioned just for me by our city's finest craftsman as well as those abroad. So to answer your question Mistress, yes where I come from, I did have money, more than you in fact."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]