Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Forgotten Sea

Started by visualspice, February 11, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Lucky for Gherrick, he was quick and stumbled through a laugh as he barely was able to dodge the tree.
"Are you trying to kill me, Aurora?" he shouted through a laugh. "This is no way to treat your prince!"

Gherrick knew she was mere inches ahead of him now- just mere seconds away from out running him as they passed into the castle yard and were making it for the great stone wall.
"Guess we'll find out! Whoever touches the palace wall, wins!" And as the pair rounded the corner and rushed inside the front gates, the massive towering palace of ivory and gold shimmered before them in all of it's glory. The building was made of so many interesting resources, from ivory colored stones, to the gold that gilded and capped the towers in filagree and Ehverien designs. But the main structure held within the cavity of stone were the glimmering, sparkling, mulit-colored glowing crystals that made the island famous. And it was said these crystals were forged from their child goddess Evra herself.

The palace was constructed on holy grounds so the royal family knew their Goddess approved, and as Gherrick was making a run fro the nearest crystal wall that shined before them like an iridescent rock- a fuzzy white blur plowed into him as Gherrick was suddenly pinned to the ground as a hot pink tongue lapped at his face.

"We-We-Wesleton!" Gherrick gasped through giggles as the large fluffy dog continued to lick at his face. "Come on now, you're going to make me lose-"
And as he sat up, barely able to push the fluffy beast aside, he noticed Aurora just a leap away from the palace wall. "The race."

Well, it looked like he lost this one as he gave Aurora a shake of his head as he ruffled Wesleton's fur.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

Aurora slammed into the nearest wall, gasping for breath as she let out an enthusiastic cheer. "WINNER!" Bent nearly double to calm back down with hands on her knees she looked back to see Gherrick beside a recognizable ball of white fluffy.

"Good boy Wesleton! Such a good baby," she baby-talked to the adorable furball. "Mommy's so proud of you! Yes she is! Come on slowpoke, you still have food to serve me," Aurora further said to Gherrick in her normal voice.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Gherrick flopped onto his back, groaning as he realized it was too late. But Wesleton was none the wiser as he continued to lick at Gherrick's face, causing the prince to giggle.
"Alright, alright, you big, silly dog," he said, catching the dog's furry cheeks in his hands and ruffling it- and purposely ignoring the victorious Aurora. "You won't be punished this time, but I think the rotten fish title ought to go to you. What do you think of that?" Gherrick said, in baby-speak as well as the dog's tail began to wag happily. "Yes, who's a good, rotten fish pups? WHO IS!? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!" and he ruffled the dogs fur over his eyes as the dog panted happily, his tail still swishing about within the air.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

She skipped happily back to where the pair sat on the ground. Once she reached them, Aurora made sure to pat both their heads, ruffling fur and hair alike. "My good boys, even if you do both smell like fish." Aurora stuck her tongue out before offering Gherrick a hand up. "Food my prince! It calls my name!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Gherrick groaned, and took her arm, but remained on the ground as dead weight.
"I don't think I can walk anymore," he lamented, draping his other free arm over his face. "You might need to carry me!"

GoblinFae

Her lips pursed together in displeasure before she let loose a heavy sigh. "If I must, I must. Anything for my prince." Aurora then moved as if to try and lift him before heaving and beginning to drag Gherrick toward the entrance, uncaring if his head bumped along. Despite her attitude though she did mind his arm that she did not rip it out of the socket or injure him as she had her bit of fun.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

And as she dragged him along, Gherrick laughed and laughed, that of which only made Weselton all the more excited as his long, fluffy white tail began to wag more furiously as he pounced onto the ground nearest the prince and barked.

"Bark! Bark!" ANd he let his tongue loll out as he did it again. "Bark!"

GoblinFae

"Enjoying yourself?" she laughed as she continued to pull him along. They had almost made it there when Aurora suddenly dropped his arm with a thump. "You're getting fat Gherrick." Huffing and puffing for added effect she looked down at him with crossed arms. "I think I'm going to have to sacrifice and eat your portion of the treats so that this doesn't become a serious concern."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"What? I'm not getting fat!" And he grabbed what little fat he had on his belly and gave it a shake. But that only elicited another happy bark and lick to his face from the dog.

GoblinFae

"Yes you are! A thin prince wouldn't have that kind of pudge! I'm only looking out for your best interest and that of the people my friend. It is my duty as a concerned citizen after all to ensure the safety and good health of the heir of the throne. It is quite the responsibility but I believe myself strong enough to stand up and take on this heavy burden." Aurora nodded solemnly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"Heavy burden!" Gherrick gave a playful laugh, then a partial squeal when his dog came back and began to slobber on his face with happy dog kisses.
"Ok, ok! I'll walk myself the rest of the way!" he said, picking himself up and wiping off his face on the back of his arm. HE shook his head and gave Aurora a shrug.

"How about we do a rein check on those treats nad I just find another hammock to finish my nap? I do recall a certain friend who ruined my nap from earlier," he jested.

GoblinFae

Aurora gasped before sticking out to land a punch to Gherrick's upper arm. "How dare you deny a winner her treats! And didn't I just get done saying you needed to work off some of your concerning pudge? Lazing about in a hock certainly isn't going to fix that!" She cried outraged at him with her fists on her hips. "Don't make me talk to your mother!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Gherrick laughed, but then defended himself with his arms.
"No! Not my mother! Anything but that!"
And his dog gave a playful bark and laugh, but speaking of the devil...
it was here his mother actually did show up.

"Gherrick Windevhr.." she said, folding her arms across her chest and standing rather regally upon the steps leading up towards his palace home. "What on earth are you doing? Are you teasing poor Aurora again?" Because she knew the two were sweet on one another, as childhood friends tended to be, she still gave a shake of her head at them.
"And I hope you were not talking about me.."

ANd Gherrick looked sheepishly back to his mother and gave a scratch to the tip of his nose.
"Well no... not.. not really.." And with a shake of his head, he informed her. "Besides, it was Aurora's fault! I said LAST ONE IN THE CASTLE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" ANd he took off, rushing past his mother, dog barking in a frenzy, leaving both his mother and Aurora behind as he laughed.

And his mother turned to Aurora and gestured, "You'd best be running yourself. You don't want to be a rotten egg."

GoblinFae

"He was indeed my lady," Aurora readily replied, bowing her head respectfully and looking every bit the part of a sad young woman. "He said some of the most unthinkable things I've ever heard!" Her tiny smile though gave away how unaffected she was and how much of a game it was to Aurora and Gherrick both.

The moment Gherrick shot off, she was gasping and staring after him. A pixie's smile graced her features as she did not need telling twice, the red-haired woman was racing after her prince. "No fair you cheater! You're already a rotten egg for not making it to the wall!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

"I thought I was a rotten fish!" he called back in a laugh, still running furiously to keep ahead of the red haired woman as he leaped over a grouping of stairs and continued on his path, seeming to all but ignore his mother's call.

"Do be careful! They've recently washed the front steps!"

But Gherrick would find that out soon enough as his foot touched down on the slick floor, and soon he was gliding forward, arms pinwheeling frantically about at his sides.
"Woah- woah- woah!" And there was nothing that could stop the poor boy as he fell, directly onto his back, and lay there on the ground, spread out much like  starfish.

GoblinFae

"Rotten egg, rotten fish, rotten apple, ROTTEN TO THE CORE IF YOU ASK ME!" Aurora shouted after him. She had but a moment to catch herself before she followed Gherrick's mistake but even so she too was pinwheeling her arms to keep from falling face-first onto the steps.

Once she caught herself though, the red-haired woman was able to daintily pick her way up the steps until she was crouching down to look at the prince upside down. "What's the matter sweetheart? Get a bit winded there, Windevher?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Groaning, he peered up at Aurora who was smirking down at his form.
"Something like that," he moaned, but just when he realized what a predicament he was in compared to her, he suddenly shot a hand out and yanked her down to the ground, and in a whirl, he was over top of her, pinning her down.

"You save my spot here and I'll..."
And here, he shot up from the ground and headed towards the castle, "Beat you to the castle! Have fun enjoying the freshly polished floors, rotten feet!"

GoblinFae

She should have known he would pull such an antic. Yet in a matter of seconds, Aurora was flat on her back and Gherrick was racing off again. "Of for the love of," she sputtered, struggling to her feet. "You're horrible Gherrick! Absolutely horrible! Haven't you had enough of being rotten?"

Sighing, she jogged after him albeit not with her usual speed. She was tiring out and did not fancy having him knock her over again or the like. 'Let him win,' she thought to herself, 'we all know who the real winner would have been.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

visualspice

Prince Gherrick laughed back at Aurora's quip.
"Hardly! It's part of my princely training!" he told her, his laughter echoing all around as he still ran, though when he noticed she wasn't as eagerly following after, he waited for her as he caught his breath, gesturing for her to come on, and imploring her with more play, his blue eyes sparkling playfully, but also peering at her with just the hint of concern. He hadn't hurt her had he?

GoblinFae

Aurora continued her slower job, refusing to look at him lest she be dared back into play, though the faintest of smiles touched her lips. It was nearly impossible to be mad at the young prince for long as his laughter and his mirth were both equally contagious. She sighed as she lifted her head to stare forward, wishing to portray a sense of dignity and grace all the while trying to ignore the leaves and sand dusting hair and clothes alike.

"And you call yourself a prince," she growled at him once she finally caught up, "leaving a lady all by herself."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]